Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

why dont you just buy oranges and put them in basket? :s

That's the point. I looked into doing just that. Only 20 a day from gnome stronghold, that's only 4 baskets, not enough for 10 maple trees. Fruit bats don't work very well either; you'll get a ton of papayas, lemons, limes, and pineapples, but very few oranges. Only alternative is to farm them, but I grow papaya trees so that isn't happening. Since they aren't even selling at 100k, I gather the supply has completely run out due to summer offer + prismania. I sold a few of mine, and they sold for 6k each, so it's not like there are a ton of people buying them for tens of k. They're just too damned time consuming to gather for anyone to bother supplying them.

Fl62ekp.png

Because it is still a runescape related picture, why not some advertisement as well? By the way, pardon me for the bad english in the picture. Cannot change it anymore as it has been tweeted too much =C.

• Like 4

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Man, this trip was both awesome and annoying at the same time:

gZeYGve.png

Had to drop half my prayer pots in the first 15 minutes... so the trip was cut to 45 minutes, but I really don't care because much money was made.

ozXHe7P.png

Aww, Lionness, I'm night shifting tonight.  I'm sorry. :(

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."

Yea but. .. What world lioness

World 138.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

JlkxryV.png

• Like 10

Account Help

Verac's flail works as an override for maces:

f696Pcy.png

Does it work for off-hand too?

No. Unfortunately you have to keepsake a separate item for the off-hand, and there is no off-hand flail. Although it isn't looking like much of a flail these days.

Plz off-hand for Dominion Crossbow, Annihilation, and Flowers...!

• Like 3

2dgucz6.png

Verac's flail works as an override for maces:

f696Pcy.png

Does it work for off-hand too?

No. Unfortunately you have to keepsake a separate item for the off-hand, and there is no off-hand flail. Although it isn't looking like much of a flail these days.

Plz off-hand for Dominion Crossbow, Annihilation, and Flowers...!

What are the best options for overriding my Drygore Maces?

90.png

---------------------------- ';..;' ----------------------------

max.png