Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

8e5b8d1e52.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzz

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

Dang you shoulda used the statue to max out all 15 statue skills at once mate. The HLF would have made a rage thread about you.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

9f3q1.png

120 skill #11

• Like 2

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

:)

Maybe a stupid question, What are the first two items in your inventory?

The first one is gold accumulator, a dungeoneering reward, it collects 1M coins from drops before it vanishes.

The second one are slayer vip tickets. When I have at least 1 ticket in inventory, and getting an assignment, the slayer master presents you with 2 options. Every time you choose the extra option, you spend one ticket. They really help you avoid tasks you dont enjoy. You get them from the cabbage heist or whatever minigame near lumbridge. Takes ~10 mins to get at least 5 tickets.

Margus.png

9ggfa.png

8 year feels

THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS...

Sadly enough, I think that the most of the players today wouldn't get that reference anyway :(

Rip The Old Nite  

• Like 2
Tach.png

9ggfa.png

8 year feels

Sadly enough, I think that the most of the players today wouldn't get that reference anyway :(

Rip The Old Nite  

Can someone explain this to me or point me to something about this? I've played since 2001, but since I've never followed a lot of the lure that closely I don't get it ... :unsure:

90.png

---------------------------- ';..;' ----------------------------

max.png

9ggfa.png

8 year feels

Rip The Old Nite  

Can someone explain this to me or point me to something about this? I've played since 2001, but since I've never followed a lot of the lure that closely I don't get it ... :unsure:

http://rsplayers.wikia.com/wiki/The_Old_Nite

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Found out today that Prismania works with prismatic pendants from 2 years ago. Result:

9hPIv.png

Also cashed in some recharge gems but those weren't doubled. I now realise I could have recharged my pendants for even more XP -.-

+3,327,926 bonus Slayer XP. Nom.

• Like 4

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

9ggfa.png

8 year feels

Rip The Old Nite  

http://rsplayers.wikia.com/wiki/The_Old_Nite

This is actually right where I went when he told me above, but thank you. I'm actually surprise I've never heard of him...

Found out today that Prismania works with prismatic pendants from 2 years ago. Result:

9hPIv.png

Also cashed in some recharge gems but those weren't doubled. I now realise I could have recharged my pendants for even more XP -.-

Thank you for this! I knew I didn't cash in those recharge gems yet for some reason! :shades:

90.png

---------------------------- ';..;' ----------------------------

max.png

9hPIv.png

Wait.... The old pendants are double exp? 

EDIT:

430k craft bxp was had. 11m saved.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Lol this gif takes the cake.

3eda7f6243.gif

why

couldve been ins 900m :')

Sorry, but I don't understand the significance of this image...

Just because the sale completed doesn't mean that it sold at the chosen price.  I sell things all the time at 1 gp and almost always I get more (sometimes multiple times the item's GE value).  There's absolutely no evidence that the wand sold for anywhere near that price.

So either I'm missing something obvious or there exists a severe misunderstanding of how the GE works. (?)