Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

This always amuses me when I look back on it

cvx0.png

See im not the only one who dies at these things!

How the hell did this happen I though f2p had already been added to highscores

9vshE.png

• Like 1

Stormy_Day.png

atMEj.png

9vsmW.png

60 Herblore was a big deal, apparently. One of the oldest one I could find, although I know I have 99 Fletch and 99 FM somewhere on my other old computer.

• Like 1

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

This always amuses me when I look back on it

cvx0.png

See im not the only one who dies at these things!

How the hell did this happen I though f2p had already been added to highscores

9vshE.png

F2Pers aren't automatically added to the highscores. They have to log-in first.

Also the difference is that this was pre-eoc and you die at them in eoc. :)

HBozgdo.png

This is the oldest picture I have and sadly the only from the old days before RS2/HD/whatever the first upgrade was.

This is my old bank back in those days. I started in 2001, but this is most likely from 2002.

• Like 1

90.png

---------------------------- ';..;' ----------------------------

max.png

The three oldest pictures I still have:

YPSIo6z.png

65 slayer was a big achievement for me, I couldn't stand the skill at first, but I grew to love it after I started powering it a little more

LUH6p5O.png

Aviansies were fairly new and I tried out a method that was recommended to me to make some money and train my range! Red d'hide represent.

dVUjVc2.png

My oldest bank screenshot. God I was poor, and that armour is welfare to the max.

[hide=Stats]Dragonkng198.png          Pumpking.png[/hide]

61669e5031.png

71fb431906.png

39c60fedc1.jpg

e5cfd2ad49.png

I can finally start basing now.

• Like 1

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Old picture time? ok :)

deaddwarf.png

^man, was the drunken dwarf annoying back then.

equipment1.png

^first thing I  bought when I became a member: red boots. oh yes, and a rune halberd.

revimpteam.png

^a bit more recent, nonetheless old..

Oldest stat picture I have (27-02-2007)

GEluPBe.png

99 crafting 30 december 2007, was ~1400th to 99 crafting, now there are 45k people with 99 :(

07dec30-232458.png

This was awesome (25m or so)

yAe5OUk.png

The visage and this paid for 99 Herblore (which cost me 50m) 

UmV05mQ.png

1000th to 99 Herblore, nearly everyone in this screenshot quit :(

F2oYhnW.png

I miss those times :(

• Like 3

2j3qh46.jpg

panic buy wands

9wcAV.png

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

All these old images are quaint, but this is fresh and new:

j80En36.jpg

vkaTe5F.jpg

UcIkQtV.jpg

• Like 1

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Not the oldest picture I have taken but it's pretty close and the oldest I could find. Dated October 1st 2005

QHa3rVI.png

Not sure how many of you remember this, but there was a glitch where guards would respawn in the crouched position (the same position that they are in after their death). In this case it looks like he is sleeping and I guess it was funny enough to take a picture of it.

Where has the time gone? :(

• Like 1

-Sobend

Proud to be free from the tyranny of pants. Hurrah!

Not the oldest picture I have taken but it's pretty close and the oldest I could find. Dated October 1st 2005

QHa3rVI.png

Not sure how many of you remember this, but there was a glitch where guards would respawn in the crouched position (the same position that they are in after their death). In this case it looks like he is sleeping and I guess it was funny enough to take a picture of it.

I do remember that! memories...

Heres some pics. Not my oldest, they are on an old laptop before I used photobucket. Here's some from 2007-2009

untitled545235235.jpg

untitled3423.png

untitled452.png

Five days of drops (bank loot)-

untitled4545.png

statsonmay242008.png

sum2.png

untitled43.jpg

30 hours of slayer (new record on runemonkey :D)

Proslayer.png

who remembers when mithril boots got bought out?

boots.png

cya gertjaars

Gertdied.png

50thhiltdrop.png

7bootsownage-1.png

One of my wealthiest times on rs-

bank.png

another 30 hour slayer comp, 883,693 xp. another new record but runetracker was the big site at this time.

e2457f32ab.jpg

• Like 6
I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

that recovery date:

3e963785e4.png

Edit: oldest screenshot I have, and the first time the Tip.it community came to know me as "that [wagon]":

d62774b65c.jpg

• Like 3

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

QHa3rVI.png

Lol! It happened to men too:

liggendeman-bug.png

Not sure if this happened on the same date, I took this image on 17-5-2007..

edit: nvm, i just saw yours happened in 2005...took them only 2 years to fix the bug :P

Edit: oldest screenshot I have, and the first time the Tip.it community came to know me as "that [wagon]":

d62774b65c.jpg

You and your Barrows luck. If I remember correctly, you gave me some runes at Barrows which got me a Karil's crossbow (7 or 8 years or something ago).

• Like 1

2j3qh46.jpg

9xM8D.png

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

d62774b65c.jpg

You and your Barrows luck. If I remember correctly, you gave me some runes at Barrows which got me a Karil's crossbow (7 or 8 years or something ago).

And myself and my Green mask luck. (From 05-07, I lost 4-5 green masks - including one that a friend loaned me that I lost when an evil chicken killed me while afk)

• Like 1

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge