Behind the Scenes - November Edition

darkjab

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's boats, I will quit. It'll be pretty pointless and lame to make such a big deal about boats and boating...

... unless of course they are opening up an entirely new part of the world at the same time. I mean, let's face it, Ak-Haranu has been sitting in Port Phasmatys for a very long time, and we haven't had the opportunity to explore Asian-themed lands.

D

2009 Member Goals: Undetermined

We couldn't part from you without mentioning something very, very big on the horizon. The new year brings a stunning new update, and we are so happy with it that we are going to let a few hints trickle out over the next few weeks...

BE on the lookout!

Doomy edit: I like sheep

This is going to be an awesome month. :thumbsup:

As for the new update heres my thoughts:

You put your construction skills to use by helping to finish the boat for the museum. Then you get to sail off to Kudos Island (possible the size of Karjama) where the inhabitants are wolpertingers :ohnoes: or need to be saved from the wolpertingers. :shock:

That's all I've come up with so far. :wall:

Mel_Kazul.png

Maybe a bank update that most of us wanted so much?

I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope so >_<

Finally somebody sees my idea.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

We couldn't part from you without mentioning something very, very big on the horizon. The new year brings a stunning new update, and we are so happy with it that we are going to let a few hints trickle out over the next few weeks...

Runescape goes Xbox 360

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Runescape goes Xbox 360

Maybe but remember there are two other current consoles for it to go on. But no I dob't think that would happen. It's bad graphics that Jagex could of changed ages ago making it a normal buy a disc pc game show that they want to keep Runescape available to all. As with the rest of the updates, all good imo and the new quest will give me something to do when bored of wcing.

Costantino.png

Runescape goes Xbox 360

Yeah then we all suffer with 3 red ligts :XD:

Zaroterasu.png

I'm also in the new continent camp.

There have been rumours in the last 6 months of an eastern continent based along feudal Japanese lines and where archery is a highly prized skill.

Don't know about new skills, but it will open up a whole new range of possibilities - ninja assassins, samuri, new monsters, quests, shogun type armies etc.

I'm also in the new continent camp.

There have been rumours in the last 6 months of an eastern continent based along feudal Japanese lines and where archery is a highly prized skill.

Don't know about new skills, but it will open up a whole new range of possibilities - ninja assassins, samuri, new monsters, quests, shogun type armies etc.

Yay, more stuff to make ranged and melee even more overpowered, while completely neglecting magic. =D>

td2sig.jpg

Can't wait intill they release it all

Dharoks, emo's ultimate weapon if you know what i'm sayin. :lol:
Very nice 10/10

For a second when I was looking at your drop-list picture. Ilooked at the dragon longsword and said "They have a dragon longsword now??" ohh I'm tired :wall:

..., then I noticed a gravestone where our tank was supposed to be and my health was a 1 digit number again.

:-k i was just thinking maybe the eggs that you getfrom birdsnest will hatch into the wolpertingers?

or the "new continent" as many people have suggested wil be the home of the wolpertinger whcih you can hunt?

any ideas?

(im ally just brainstorming)

edit: also just found this on wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolpertinger)

"On November 1st, 2007 JAGeX Ltd., the company behind popular MMORPG RuneScape, hinted that wolpertingers may play a part in a future update. JAGeX say that this update will be released early in 2008"

RIP Michaelangelopolous