Behind the Scenes - November Edition

darkjab

I'm more intrested in our little friend from the main page...

wolpertingerar1.gif the wolpertinger

umm look at this

"The Wolpertinger is also a pet you can obtain in the game World of Warcraft"

Thats what you can find on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolpertinger

RIP Michaelangelopolous

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like an awsome month, I wonder what the "big surprise" will be?

So far its probably one of these:

Some major graphical update (maybe)

A new skill (most likely)

Mechscape (highly doubt it)

New bank system (maybe)

NOVEMBER ROCKS!!! :thumbsup:

Pasty.png

Most people forget this big surprise is going to be at the beginning of next year... and not this month...

Yes true, but we are building up to that trying to figure out all possible (most likely) updates that may happen because its fun :D

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I don't think the big thing is going to be a skill. When they implemented Hunting, there wasn't this much suspense about it.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I don't think the big thing is going to be a skill. When they implemented Hunting, there wasn't this much suspense about it.

wel as i said in a previous post, summoning which *might* come out will be intermingled into the magic spellbook :-k

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Every time I see someone mention summoning, it makes me want to smack them. Hard. But more power to you, I guess..

Sounds like a decent month. :) Should be entertaining.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

Every time I see someone mention summoning, it makes me want to smack them. Hard. But more power to you, I guess..

Sounds like a decent month. :) Should be entertaining.

Lol, i don't welcome such a smack as im just as excited about the forthcoming months as anyone else is, so its all just a big blank, but im trying to fill in the missing spaces :D

RIP Michaelangelopolous

omg another noob month.why cant jagex create more content :evil:

They are and tbh this isnt what i nor many other people would class as a "noob month" let's take it as it comes

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Rofl another Zanik quest, no one likes those :lol: .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Rofl another Zanik quest, no one likes those :lol: .

Why do they keep focusing on THIS storyline, when it is more developed than all the other ones. They need to finish the Red Axe and Mourning's Ends, FFS. :evil:

Mourning's end is the only storyline I care about :( .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

omg another noob month.why cant jagex create more content :evil:

They are and tbh this isnt what i nor many other people would class as a "noob month" let's take it as it comes

He was being sarcastic about what was said earlier in the first page or two.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

Dunno if this has been mentioned, but that Aid thing = efficient double nats and law running <3

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

We are going to get little tidbits on a very big update for next year. Oh my oh my, it's either going to be a new skill or perhaps a big graphics overhaul? Similar to what they did when revealing bits about RS2...or something completely different. :XD:

I personally cannot wait for the grand exchange, it's going to make things sooo much easier. I could go put a huge amount of red chinchompa's on sale, and let them sell themselves whilst I go hunt for more. And most importantly! Whatever it is that you want in return, will be what you get! Rather then expecting say 14m cash and someone wasting your time with a a bunch of items which you just don't want...hopefully!

Woohoo!

It will be a new skill i'm 100% sure

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Just throwing improved player graphics as the possible future "stunning" update. Could be a lot of things, though.

I am hoping that updated players are coming soon. Hell, a major overhaul of all graphics would rock.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley