Zombies

Kill_Thomas9

Just aim for the heads.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

I actually found that about a week ago. I thought it was quite interesting. Has anyone here read "The Zombie Survival Guide"? Its quite an interesting read.

That book helped me create my contingency plan with some buddies, first we set up in local gun store, fill semi, fight way to alaska, and create a new life free of super walmarts

I require hugs. Seriously, just give them to me, and youll see your little turtle again.

syal_antilli.png

syal_antilli.png

I actually found that about a week ago. I thought it was quite interesting. Has anyone here read "The Zombie Survival Guide"? Its quite an interesting read.

hahaha i remember that

EDIT : after reading it..can i come with you guys =/

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

I have a plan... Hole up in an underground bunker with my dog and lots of food and water, invent cold fusion, build an intensive hydroponics system, and raise domesticated mooses. Then when all you guys have killed them all, I'll become the world's wealthiest person with my high-grade moose jerky and other meat products. (I won't sell the cold fusion, it will be my backup plan...)

My perfect plan!

ps. My bunker has automatic machine guns and gernade launchers to keep any zombie away and when the bullets run out, big [bleep]es come out of the walls with little chainsaws on the end of them! :twisted:

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

Learning how to make light industrial space craft.

I've always had some kind of wierd interest in zombies, as long as they're slow and stupid. No 28 Days Later [cabbage] going on here, that's reasonable grounds for suicide.

Offtopic: Is anyone else really irritated by people who post all Runescape related replies to OFFTOPIC forum topics? Like an un-named person in this topic. :-w

( UMG GUTH SPAER PWNS OFFTOPIC ZOMBIES WTFBBQ )

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i