Oh wow...horrible story

Luckeedog101

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hurrah.

& apologies for submitting my post just after you finished cleaning up :wink:.

It's viewed as normal in that nation though, right?

because it's just there way of life, & there culture.

I mean yeah, sure, It's horrible and inhumane.

but it doesn't move me or bother me in the slightest.

whereas if some sort of strange cult formed in the UK, and they started these acts on children across here, then I'd slap 'em all.

My dA account.

paranoiaao8.jpg

.retired, as of the 1st January 2008.

If I knew the kids, I wouldn't give the pleasure of death to those inhuman f**ks. -.- About 3 weeks in Riker's when absolutely everyone knows what you did, and your prison cell's door is broken, should probably do it. They're even more adamant about that sh** than I am!

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

That's sick. You hear about crazy people on the news all the time, but nothing like this. If you think about it. Seriously. What the [bleep].
you must not watch the news very much.

No, I watch the news quite often. You don't hear stories like "Father tortures kid and cuts out tongue!" that much.

Hey zach :o 500 pesos if you guess who this is (hint:the first 3 letters of my name are ian)

thats a pretty disturbing story, althought its not unbelieveable with all the religious fanatics in this world

clansig7.gif

it blows my mind how people come in here saying:

"this happens everyday in other countries so i dont really care" ....or something like that

What they don't realize is that this was happen in a FREE country populated by NORMAL and REPSONSIBLE people, not a bunch of poor weirdos and sick homeless people like in those other countries that stuff like this happens. It's not expected to happen in a country like Britian, USA, Canada, but places like Iraq, Africa, ect are not controlled and populated like Britian.

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

That's sick. You hear about crazy people on the news all the time, but nothing like this. If you think about it. Seriously. What the [bleep].
you must not watch the news very much.

No, I watch the news quite often. You don't hear stories like "Father tortures kid and cuts out tongue!" that much.

i've heard much worse several times.

it blows my mind how people come in here saying:

"this happens everyday in other countries so i dont really care" ....or something like that

What they don't realize is that this was happen in a FREE country populated by NORMAL and REPSONSIBLE people, not a bunch of poor weirdos and sick homeless people like in those other countries that stuff like this happens. It's not expected to happen in a country like Britian, USA, Canada, but places like Iraq, Africa, ect are not controlled and populated like Britian.

Indeed, if you have internet access, then you shouldn't be comparing yourself to a poor part of Africa.

Can't we talk about, I'unno, fluffy bunnies jumping in a meadow for once? News is too depressing.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Can't we talk about, I'unno, fluffy bunnies jumping in a meadow for once? News is too depressing.
Breaking news! news reporter john smith has reported two bunnies hopping in a field of flowers yesterday in Mississippi!

but seriously, they should do this as a joke occasionally on CNN, it would brighten up the day for so many people....

:ohnoes:

"Mommy, did you lock all pointy and sharp things somewhere where Daddy can't find them?"

"Yes sweetheart, good night."

*noise of a chainsaw*

That would make me crap my pants, and throw up at the same time. And that hurts... :uhh:

All da bunnies down here got eated by coyotes :cry:

You're not helping! :ohnoes:

I wonder if they're playing insane or were actually insane for better sentencing :? :uhh:

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.