Tone Deafness Test

Echofish

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try later. But I have been playing musical instruments long enough to not be completly tone deaf. I also cant stand kareoke, since most people cant sing in key to save their life and it gives me headaches comparable to migranes.

Thank you for your participation. You scored 30 out of 30 on the first test and 27 out of 30 on the second test.

Kinda started blanking out on the second one a bit though. Either way i've got a bit of an advantage over most people here because I have ears trained for music production so it's not out of the ordinary for me, hahah..

logo.jpg

You scored 30/30 and 29/30.

That doesn't surprise me - my music examiners have always told me that I have perfect pitch. Shame I didn't follow their advice and get my voice trained, because I now sound like a bag of drowning cats (as anyone who has been unfortunate enough to hear me can clarify) *sigh*

suzironniesigwx2.jpg

The Poison Fairy

10minutes my arse. Boooooooooooooooooring.

Thank you for your participation. You scored 26 out of 30 on the first test and 30 out of 30 on the second test.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

:? I can understand the rhythm test being easy and many people should get that. But if this many people are getting high on the tone test, I very much suggest TIF start some sort of musical band or something. Or choir.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Thank you for your participation. You scored 26 out of 30 on the first test and 29 out of 30 on the second test.

I thought I would ace it given I have Grade 8 in piano, been playing since I was 6. Maybe that is why I didn't get merit or distinction in it :(.

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

You scored 27 out of 30 on the first test and 30 out of 30 on the second test

Meh, I really wasnt paying attention during the first test because of a news story on tv, so I think I couldve done better.

Lvl 80 construction.

Dragon Drops: 11 (4 Chains, 2 Axes, 1 Med, 2 Skirts, 1 Legs, 1 2h)

God Wars Drops: 4 Zamorakian Spears, 1 Godsword Shard 1

:? I can understand the rhythm test being easy and many people should get that. But if this many people are getting high on the tone test, I very much suggest TIF start some sort of musical band or something. Or choir.
There is a big difference between being able to identify tone and pitch and being able to sing it as people who have heard me will know :P

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Gotta second that..

The hardest part to me was to consentrate on the test and not to eat my lunch at the same time, which was waiting on the table.

27/30 and 26/30 .

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.

Gotta second that..

The hardest part to me was to consentrate on the test and not to eat my lunch at the same time, which was waiting on the table.

27/30 and 26/30 .

I made it through the first 30 clips and got bored. But the sounds made me want to play some old school nintendo/ old school 486/ old school quest for glory games.

Now i won't get anything done

mcchrissigaw8.gif

Everybody lovin' it, but ain't no body touchin' it

30/30

25/30

Soem of those rythms are tricky. And I dont like it when the starting note is the wrong one because I tune my ears to the fist note of a riff or key change to hear wrong notes. I dont like minor scales eaither, there harder for 1 after the othe rcomparisons.

As far as I knkow I have perfect tone, but the rythms beat me.

• 3 weeks later...

Reminds me of that TIF soundtrack idea I had a couple of weeks ago :P

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...