How did YOU die your first time?

blaah

Even though there are probably a ton of players that don't remember, what did you get killed by the first time you died? I remember that I was level 9, killing level 10 dwarves in the Dwarven Mine. I killed one successfully, and as I was attempting to kill my second, my neighbors started talking to me on MSN and I died. I was devastated that I lost my full iron :XD: But anyway, what's your story? Did you get lured? Were you not paying attention? Did a random event kill you? Share and compare.

LIST OF VICIOUS CREATURES THAT THE LUMBRIDGE GUIDES DON'T WARN NEWBIES ABOUT

-Bears

-Scorpions

-Dark Wizards

-Dwarves

-Men and Women

-Highwaymen

-Cows

-Chickens

:XD: Have fun :XD:

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Forgot to log out, went for coffe, logged in again as several times before, and WHAT no rockcrabs but lumby ?????? wups , Lesson learned has never happend again. 2 days later someone else died at same place, kinda got my stuff back that day hehehe

cappa_norra.png

Valuable drops ??? Ohhhh yes, let me see cabbage

rswstatement.jpg

On my first account (I forget what it was called) I got killed by a cow right off tut island. So I made Cowmasta13.

Do you pwn teh cows now?

I died first time to a bear. Back in rsc when you had to wait 3 turns to run, he killed me before i could run :(

35b9enp.jpg

Those dark qizards near varock.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Died to the scorpion in the al kharid mines at level 34 combat, lost my precious full iron. :(

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

On my first account (I forget what it was called) I got killed by a cow right off tut island. So I made Cowmasta13.

Do you pwn teh cows now?

I died first time to a bear. Back in rsc when you had to wait 3 turns to run, he killed me before i could run :(

exact same thing with me, i was in classic and got killed by a bear

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

After spending a long time on tutorial island I finally came out into the center of lumbridge. It was completly empty (this was back in the day) except for a level 2 named 'man.' So I went over and clicked on him and a great battle began. With an impressive blow (more than likely a 1 :lol: ) I struck down this mystery man. I felt all-powerful. But then I saw someone else! It was a level 2... Woman! After a few minutes of attempting to pickpocket the woman (and wondering what a member was) I finally decided to kill her. This battle was slightly less epic than the first, and I died. I didn't understand how dying on Runescape worked yet and didn't realize that I could just walk over and pick my stuff back up, so I went out on a journey. I walked to what I now know to be Varrock, and was killed in passing by a dark wizard. Then I killed some cows and... died. Then I found Draynor, and once again died to a wizard. That pretty much sums up my first day on runescape.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Well, it was so dumb. I arrived in Lumbridge, and attacked a level 2 woman. She obviously killed me, so I basically started playing rs with my 3 most valuable items.(This was way before lumby guide and stuff).

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

I was walking in lumbridge and i killed this woman. Then(I still dont know why) i decided to attack a man. He got me down really low so i ran,but he followed me all around Lumby.I closed the window and made a noob account and didn't log on for a few weeks. When i finally logged on I had 3 coins.

Lesson learned,don't attack an NPC's wife :P

sal550.png

signa2.pngMSSW3-Banner.gif

Buyin 3k pure ess.PM or post here if selling

Those dark qizards near varock.
Yep, That was like my second time. The first time, I wasn't sure what the red bar above my head was when I attacked somthing, so the thing kill me.

~Alina

~Tip.It's #1 Party Girl & Events Team Supporter~

2141567593_54ae68f6f3_o.jpg

Next TET Event: A Holy Pilgrimage!

Next TET AU Event: Zamorak Strikes Back Part 1!

PM me if you need any help with an event.

Well, my first account Ihad just gotten a shiny new set of black robes and a magic staff from my friend. Walked past the stone circle south of varrock. BAM ONE HITT!!!

When I made my second account my friends gave me a huge 45k! I thought I had a godlike sum of money. As I was strolling to fallador. I attacked a barbarian and tried to kill him. Wouldn't ya know it, 5 other barbarians turned around and attacked me. I was dead before you could say "which way to lumby?"

I was running around the dwarve mine for idk what reason and a scorpion killed me.

I thought closing the window would log me out real fast, apparently it doesn't :P

Lost like 40k, was uber pissed - but now that I think about it, it's really good that I died because right after that I started doing some research and stuff and learned about ways to make TONS more money. Had I not died, I'd still be mining coal for cash lol

oversized.jpg[/bads]

Highwayman *shudders* I ran, but...I was too late. Lucky for me, a passing player picked up my stuff and gave it back. He was quite a charitable man, and I still regret not helping him as much as he helped me before he quit.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I was fighting the monks near edgy and was low on heal so i ran. Some guy followed me and said "you can do it! you almost killed it." I didn't want to die so i said i didnt have any food. He told me that there are some apple trees up ahead (wildy lol). Well i didnt know that the wildy was dangerous so i followed him. Once we go to around lvl 50 or so he killed me. I got a pm that informed me that my items were "nubish" lol.

untitled2copyhn2.jpg

"Show Me A Good Loser And I'll Show You A Loser"