Multi Site Steel War - Aftermath Discussion READ FIRST POST!

Ts_Stormrage

The funniest thing ever happened to me during the war.

I was being owned by a lvl 112 nd then all of a sudden 8 guys on his team mage him to death nd left me live.LOL

Umm..That was probably a couple guys on our team, cape switching. Why would another team kill their own members, then let their enemy survive?

:-#

Treasure trail items: 9

Dragon drops: 0

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, zybez peeps are like: Huh, there was a war?

They thought tipit was dead, and that they'd win no matter what... Obviously that was a huge underestimation :P

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Plenty of people came with full rune :?

Anyway, towards the end when there were still some enemies around, I attacked a 110+ black caped guy, and then 5 "tipiters" said "OFF" and attacked me, drove me down to level 42 wild where I died. Pathetic team switchers :(

newsigac5.png

The first time I went up, I somehow got separated from the vast mass of people, and got kind lost because I'm not very familiar with the wilderness. Then I ended up getting pk'd by some random pk'ers I ran into :wall: .

Luckily I had a spare steel set (had to buy a new cape, though, for like 10k) and went right back out there (with a map). Unfortunately I only killed 2 or 3 guys when I was maged by someone in a green cape :( .

Oh well. Can't wait 'till next year!

Hopefully it will be a little more organized, though.

7,436th to 99 fishing on July 13, 2008

[hide=Quotes that I lol'd at]

the day the fantastic four come into runescape, i will eat my socks.

what kind of topic is this. ihaven't read it yet

but i now it must be stupid.

[/hide]

Tip.it is going to be ganged up on by an alliance of everything not tip.it next war. I was killed by either a tip.iter who attacked my in confusion or an enemy spy. Came back with a rune long, no armor or cape (hoping to get some off a pile) and got killed by a tip.iter who didn't know I was a tip.iter.

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

I saw lots of 110+ in red and skill capes attacking lower levels in non multi while the lower levels would run up to get help from other green capers.

Good war! we came, we owned, we slashes capes apart 8-)

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

That was a lot of fun. I got some nice drops too, couple of strength ammys aswell as 2 rune skimmys and a rune 2 hander. :D Although after that I didn't attack to many other people becuase I didn't want to lose my rewards. I also saw a lot of people switching capes. I was attacked multiple times by level 90s with green capes (I had green too). I made it out ok, but it was remarkable how many people ran up to, called em a cape switcher, and got a bunch of people to attack me, all of which had a green cape -.- After that I did make it out after having to flee from a level 115, I don't know what I would have done without the Home-Tele spell. :thumbsup: It was really fun nevertheless and I cannot wait for the next one! =D>

I don't like fun, it upsets me.-- Marilyn Manson

That was great, I've been in the warzone for more then 1 hour without being killed. I really had to search for an opponent :-k

[hide=Pics]

tipitclanwar3dr3.png

tipitclanwar2ka1.png

tipitclanwar1fq2.png[/hide]

Animum debes mutare, non caelum.

wallpaperageofwonderssh.jpg

I'm glad to see we won despite the fact I was not there to carry the site on my back :mrgreen:

In all seriousness, this is awesome. GREAT JOB TIP.IT!!

Btw, how was the drop party?

Great job guys! Sorry I couldn't make it. However, we'll need to try even harder next year.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

I love all of you guys! We totally owned the war with 10 times the amount of people the other sites had. Maxed out ops and around 400 people in edge bank who came very early. I think we had 500 or so people at the end, good job guys!

Well, Tip.It won.

But like all events, there is a claim that the winners cheated. We as I was almost killed multiple times by a green-caper and just before I was about to die they screamed, "RSC FTW!" and then a group of Tip.Iters came up and pwned them.

I hate sore losers

~Knotch

I think I saw that! Yeah some guy was in green cape and screamed "RSC ftw" and we piled him. There were a lot of cape switchers.

Quite frankly, I have just one question on this whole thing...As I said before, there was a ridiculously small/weak and pathetic party of late Tipiters and we all massed just over the crest of the hill by Ruined Castle. We all logged off to try to get on 61 (Horrible person I was) and I couldn't get on, got back to 62, and wouldn't you know, at least 50 Red Caped people swarming the whole area. Were they all, like, swooping the near worlds?

Other than that, this was probably awesome, especially when Tipit won... :mrgreen:

Twibb.png

From Runevillage Forums:

msswqp6.png

thats tip it...

Rofl, you should of seen the replies he got after he posted that. Quite depressing....

Also, notice he said that the tip.it pic was "RSC"

lol, we got confused with RSC!!

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide