Wow, RuneScape players are sure gullible.

ixfd64

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyways, Yes it is sad that people fell for the pking is coming back thing.

If you ask me that was just a player trying to get people to stick around for that week or so in hopes that they would forget about pking by then, or at least maybe found something else that they might like that is almost as fun as pking is. Or maybe just knew that if people stuck around for a few days with the hope of Pking coming back. That just maybe they might say "hell, i might as well stick around for summoning now"

---

And here is the most gullible person on tip it. Just found him for ya :wink:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=723972

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Miniclip does not host runescape on the site...Jagex was smart (for at least a couple minutes) to do that. It still don't matter peoples friends play it and they play it and stink and eventually we get idiotic children on here.

GAHHHH. Miniclip is NOT the root of all bad things that have happened to RuneScape! Yeah there are loads more idiots than there were, but there are loads of good players too! I found out about RS through Miniclip and I'm sure hundreds of others on this forum did too -.-

Plugpoint92 <.<

Back on topic, haha some idiots are too gullible... I bet some kid's telling everyone that was him now hahaha

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

Heh. Although the gullability of the 'community' is hardly a new thing, what with all the players who don't see anything slightly suspicous about valuable items being dropped next to them while they are 'making a vid'.

there are no stupid questions

just way too many inquisitive idiots

balance is scary to people who like things easy for them

Utopianflame.png

I blame miniclip. :XD:

I came from Miniclip :cry:

I saw it on RSOF yesterday, and there where people talking about it in Lightning's (Tip It's) chat earlier today :roll: :lol:

My Blog

2 Visage Drops.

Over 1800 Castle Wars Tickets..

110715145129.png

Errr.png

A 17 year old boy was given $10,000,000 by Jagex Ltd. today due the amount of time he has spent playing. When the press asked the president of the company, Andrew Gower, he simply replied with "Wakka102 is totally l33t z0mg hack!!!11". The money was given to the boy December 12th 2007 for reasons that Andrew seems reluctant to release to the press.

You know. No one would be surprised if Faux News actually said something like that. :mrgreen:

I blame miniclip. XD

I think Jagex paid Miniclip to have the link to Runescape on their site. But that's just me.

I clearly said that it was hypothetical, yet many players thought it was true, and now it has been posted on several other sites, including the RSOF, Zybez, and GameFAQs.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=723972 *snicker*

And indeed, don't see miniclip as the root of all evil. Through miniclip, more people started to play RS. And among that wave of new players are bound to be a few rotten apples. But it was not like RS being a paradise before they started advertising over there :P have a look over Neil's, err, Meili's post :-w

using the saph on the secret tree to get to the hidden farm was way better.........hopes someone remembers that one

:evil:

That was evil.

That's real you know. In fact, I'm there now!

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

We should destroy these insolent pests. Bring me my pwnage cannon.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

A 17 year old boy was given $10,000,000 by Jagex Ltd. today due the amount of time he has spent playing. When the press asked the president of the company, Andrew Gower, he simply replied with "Wakka102 is totally l33t z0mg hack!!!11". The money was given to the boy December 12th 2007 for reasons that Andrew seems reluctant to release to the press.

Ooooh, I wanna try:

A 16 year old boy was given rights to the company of Jagex Ltd. today, December 14th, 2007, due to drastic updates added to their game "RuneScape". The nameless boy was given the company after the president of the company, Andrew Gower, exclaimed that RuneScape "Was becoming a crappy game". Officials state that the 16 year old boy plans to change RuneScape back to the way it was even if the RWTs would come back. Andrew Gower left the building shouting "Fgfuyfyuiuy0 is l33t n3wb who fix things!!!one"

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

I have already posted in this thread, but I just wanted to tell something very funny which happened to me yesterday which has to do with this.

A member of this forum, who has got over 1000 in total level, F2P and has played RS for a long time, recently told me something funny. When I was in his clan chat we in the clan started talking about the recent updates. We started talking about people quitting and doing a lot of stuff, and so my friend says this:

Yes, some people really goes to far. I did recently read about someone who had thrown a brick into Jagex's office.

Everyone started laughing :lol: . My friend became really surprised since he really believed in this fake rumour :P But after a while we told him the truth, and he realised that he had been wrong.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

A 16 year old boy was given rights to the company of Jagex Ltd. today, December 14th, 2007, due to drastic updates added to their game "RuneScape". The nameless boy was given the company after the president of the company, Andrew Gower, exclaimed that RuneScape "Was becoming a crappy game". Officials state that the 16 year old boy plans to change RuneScape back to the way it was even if the RWTs would come back. Andrew Gower left the building shouting "Fgfuyfyuiuy0 is l33t n3wb who fix things!!!one"

Nameless young boy? :/

im gonna think of a rumour like that, spread it, see what happens. lol

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

I should spread a rumor about how awesome I am. \'

Recently, an eighteen year old male, going under the name of "icecube" in the MMORPG, Runescape, has been awarded 126 combat and a jar of applesauce for being an amazing player. Sadly, the applesauce jar froze when he tried to open it and although many players have tried, none have been able to open it. Recently, Jagex LTD has claimed that they themselves, do not have the brainpower nor muscle to open the lid, sealed by the cold hands of icecube.
:^o :^o :^o :^o :^o

Yeah, I'm a terrible writer #-o But now you can be famous because people will even believe...

z0l\/l6, 1c3cu83 l=r0z3[) d4+ 4pp1354uc3 j4rz0r!!!! Il\/l l\l0+ 1yil\l6

Lol :) That was also terrible writing by me... which actually is a good thing :-#