15 January 2008 - Summoning!

Juader

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Charms are tradeable, as it specifically says in the KB that you can get them from other players.

If charms are available on f2p, I think they might have a new money maker.

Couldnt trade any of mine and i have all colors.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

biggest and most epic failure yet..

can't help in single combat...so why let it lvl your combat lvl? the attacks are mild at best.

oh well...i'm not lvling it.

This was actually pretty smart of them. Had they not done this, they'd have had to rebalance *every* monster in the game.

Thank heavens for that... :|

im not memb and i wont be in the next 10 days or so ... just to ask

you cant use them in 1 vs 1 pvp combat right (im dont like dueling anyways) but you can use them to pvm ...

summoncapedf2.png

Cape!

yeah, really feeling that that one is original :?

that one is like the copy of the fishing cape, isn't it?

I like it. I think it looks great. Was hoping it was going to be dark blue though.

felter_laur.png

What happened to "new items will trade on the GE without price controls"?

Jagex might as well give up on any remaining pretense of this being a player-controlled economy.

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

What happened to "new items will trade on the GE without price controls"?

Jagex might as well give up on any remaining pretense of this being a player-controlled economy.

So they are price controlled? Good that means it won't cost 500k per charm. I like it.

felter_laur.png

Yay! Finally :D

Despite the quest being short, there was something really ironic

Pikkupstix: Tell me, have you ever heard of summoning?

You: Not Really

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

I have yet to read on these 5 pages a definiative way to level, anyone care to explain in clear terms? im currently level 4 -.-

Seems like the best way right now is to get your hands on a whole bunch of charms and raw chickens and just keep making pouches.

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

This skill doesn't reward you at lvl 5, that's like saying, fishing shrimp isn't drawing me into wanting to fish.....NO DUH you can't fish shark are monks yet. Give it time.
Of course, to me at least, none of the "skilling" monsters seem particularly rewarding...
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?