15 January 2008 - Summoning!

Juader

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Found a kinda okay Charm spot. With decent cmb stats you wont need any pots.

[hide=spot]

charmspot.jpg

[/hide]

Kill the bronze dragons (90% dropped me a charm) and heal with guthans at the Earth warriors.

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

Armours and weapons now give a summoning bonus but what the heck is that bonus actually used for?

Im taking a wild guess that it's the defence we have against a summoned monster attacking us, and if that's the case then lol, we won't have very many encounters of that, especially encounters that could actually be dangerous. :XD:

Dark_Jab.png

30summoningsd3.png

90th to appear on summoning highscores and rank 74 at best, going to sleep. Goal achieved, will look into more tomorrow. Playing straight from update to 1 am kinda farked me over in the end. Misclicked at the end and bought 50k of those shards for 2.5m lol. Ohwell, talk about a motivator to train the skill further.

Summoning banned me -.-

(Still ranked, so there is hope)

How?
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Judging by the Rants forum on ROSF, quite a few players are disgruntled about summoning. And, remember, some members stuck around after the Dec. 10 updates JUST for summoning.

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

It is a good skill and good idea. I don't see why people are complaining about the whole shard thing, who cares if it is slightly expensive to train? The summons at greater levels will be able to do things for us which will help us gain money back!

The only thing I wish they would change is maybe make the wolf and chicken summons have maybe 3-5 more exp gain per pouch. And perhaps even a set amount of exp each time things were summoned (Like maybe 5 exp each time summoned, for all monsters).

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Not 250mil back. Not even close. At least construction had its benefits, which still benefit everyone today.

What is 19 HP and banking an item gonna do?

No thanks. I like it, but it cost too much. I don't care if it's slow, so is RCing, put the shards lower and we're all good. No one can say the benefits out way the cost.

The only way I can see it not bothering someone, is it would take so long to level and collect charms, you wouldn't notice the money issue since you'd earn it along the way.

If we can't use our summons in non-multi areas then the same should go for prayer, then see how people like them apples.

That's not logical.

The reason we can only use summons in multi combat areas is because it is like having another person there when a summon is.

Saying that prayer should be only be in multi combat areas is not logical because prayers are ourselves, not other players.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!