15 January 2008 - Summoning!

Juader

Silly easy quest, but I scribbled down a guide nonetheless.

[hide]Talk to Pikkupstix and he will tell you about summoning, and a monster upstairs in his house

Go upstairs, and you will see the monster. When you get downstairs, talk to Pikkupstix again to find out you will need to get him 2 wolf bones to make a White Wolf pouch to banish the beast upstairs.

Go southwest to the opening slope to White Wolf mountain, walk up a little and you will find a corpse. Search it to get 2 wolf bones and return to Pikkupstix.

He will give you rest of the materials you need. Go down the trapdoor in the building, and use an empty pouch on the obelisk to get two Spirit Wolf pouches. Then, click the obelisk again, and go to the other tab at the top and click Howl Scroll to get 10 Howl scrolls.

Go talk to Pikkupstix, then go upstairs, right click your Spirit Wolf pouch and you will see the summoning interface. Click the "Howl" Icon to the top left, then click the giant wolpertinger.

Items needed:

None!

[hide=Award]

Award:

1 quest point

276 Summoning XP

Access to the Summoning skill

275 gold charms[/hide][/hide]

thanks i can actually do this quest.. If you didn't know what i meant it does give prayer as a reward

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got lvl 18 summoning, but now I've run out of charms, so I'm killing basilisks at the moment for them. I really wish they would drop more then one at a time though -.-

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

20 summoning and that's enough for today, still have to do homework =P

Btw ~ Summoning potion is 150gp (4) dose in ge

spirit weed herb ~ 7,5k

and seed 15k..

Jagex fails XD

VIX VIX VIX

I was expecting a lot better perks out of the high level familiars. They are a bunch good for combat, but for skills, it's just horrible. It looks like a really fun skill, but if you ask me, it lacks a point and a real way to level it up. I just don't get it, it's as if Jagex had just spent all their time making a ton of familiars, yet had forgotten to just give a proper use to the skill. And the way summoning is trained with pouches - it's just a huge turnoff for me.

2480+ total

20 summoning and that's enough for today, still have to do homework =P

Btw ~ Summoning potion is 150gp (4) dose in ge

spirit weed herb ~ 7,5k

and seed 15k..

Jagex fails XD

If that isn't utter incompetence I don't know what is -.-

It's bad enough we have these Communist price controls, and even worse that they're being applied to new items, but worst of all it seems the prices are being set by monkeys. 150 gp for summoning potion? How stupid can you get.

To be honest Summoning isn't the thing that drew me back into the Runescape mix. But it is a nice little bonus for getting members again a couple days ago.

Nonetheless the skill seems pretty darn interesting and I'm incredibly thankful for the fact that I can see exactly how hungry and how big my kitten has become. I was hoping for a little more help with skills but it'll take a good deal off of Slayer for me.

I'm really looking forward to some guides on leveling up Summing super fast so I can no life over the summer for 99 Hunter and Summoning :)

That'd be the day.

I don't like the skill tab, too. They should move the total level to the mini map where they placed all the other things. Then they would have enough room for the skills. :)

Btw it shows 38 quest points at the mini map and 39 in the quest tab (all f2p quests). It should be 38 i think. :-k

no that are your prayer points

Byzantus.png