If you could kill one celeberity

Abyssalwhip

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

paris [bleep]ing hilton!

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

I'd trap all of them in a nuclear plant, fuse them together and then kill the "individual". They all get on my nerves...Except the ones which are actually sane, but they don't get NEARLY as much attention and as such aren't celebs ;)

this, but I'd use my kill ability to create a robot that runs on the energy from that nuclear plant that will, once every five years, round up all celebs, trap them in the plant, and kill them once they fuse. I'd also install some cameras so that it could be broadcast worldwide.

sonerohi.gifimage,p0wn,orange,lblue.png

I would kill the one musician (If thats what you could call him) who , to be honest, makes me glad that im deaf in one ear.

...Soulja boy.

100% agreed! i wish i was deaf in both ears whenever i hear him.

the sad thing is my brother downloaded some of his terrible music just because a friend of his told him to at school and he wanted to be cool. he listened to it all the time to, its terrible.

No celebrity has ever caused me grief or pain in a way that deserves said person to die. So. No one.

Politicians, on the other hand, hold a special place in my heart. I wouldn't mind if Sarkozy slipped one day and broke his leg. But that would simply be karma at work.

Anyone from the disney channel, all the stuff on now adays....sickens me. All I hear nowadays at my house are 'ITS THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!!!1!!1!11!' (not the van halen song, miley cirus, grrr) Or those rappers... Thats why I dont like rap- their music sucks. Balls. Cartoon network was better when I was 5.

Amy Winehouse DOES need rehab.

So someone break her leg and send her there.

Pretty much done with rs now

I would kill the one musician (If thats what you could call him) who , to be honest, makes me glad that im deaf in one ear.

...Soulja boy.

Marry me, rap sucks in general and he took it to a WHOLE new level.

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

I couldn't think of anyone, but a lot of you seemed to be saying Miley Cyrus, and I didn't know who she was so I looked her up. I'm inclined to agree.

Seems like just a typical teenage girl who happened to get what almost every teenage girl wants. Wouldn't kill her.

I despise this thread. Tells much about the state of this forum that it was recurrected again.

If you don't like celebrities, don't [bleep]ing follow their every move like some idiot who has got nothing better to do. Stop reading the tabloid magazines, stop watching that goddamn disney channel and celebrity channel if you hate it so much. Thats what I did and I don't even know the half of the celebs that you guys nominated. (Actually I never really was into that kind of stuff)

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.

^ my hate for miley cyrus is because everyone, everywhere is talking about her. i dont watch any stupid tv shows that follow celebrities, and dont watch much tv at all. i dont read tabloids, talk about celebrities with friends, etc.

any time i turn on the radio to listen to music while i drive: miley cyrus. i hate her because of the hype a lot of people create.

*mumbles* Bloody Cillit Bang...[/mumble]

KPONH2j4In8

Maybe... Paris Hilton, Britney Spears,

But mostly, 99% of the finnish dubbers.... man they ruin the shows.. wanna shoot them all with one shot tbh :(

VIX VIX VIX

I couldn't think of anyone, but a lot of you seemed to be saying Miley Cyrus, and I didn't know who she was so I looked her up. I'm inclined to agree.

Seems like just a typical teenage girl who happened to get what almost every teenage girl wants. Wouldn't kill her.

I despise this thread. Tells much about the state of this forum that it was recurrected again.

If you don't like celebrities, don't [bleep] follow their every move like some idiot who has got nothing better to do. Stop reading the tabloid magazines, stop watching that goddamn disney channel and celebrity channel if you hate it so much. Thats what I did and I don't even know the half of the celebs that you guys nominated. (Actually I never really was into that kind of stuff)

Perhaps an unfair stereotype about teenage girls. I wouldn't take this thread so seriously, I think it's just a lighthearted stab at individuals in celebrity culture. I'd also watch out for the irony in you telling us to avoid the aspects you dislike of celebrity, then ranting about how you hate this thread on the thread.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Chuck Norris, Just to prove that it can be done

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

There's none that I would kill, as I believe that it is wrong to wish death upon someone.

However, there's a long list of people who I wish to incapacitate for a LONG time, but I'll just give you number 1.

Cristiano Ronaldo.

Let's see him try to stepover a pitch full of claymores :twisted: .

Jampot_48.gif

are we allowed to take a life and then ressurect someone else? if you can i'd kill Miley Cyrus and bring back Walt Disney. Maybe get disney back to the way it was

Wasn't walt disney a huge Anti-semite?

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

are we allowed to take a life and then ressurect someone else? if you can i'd kill Miley Cyrus and bring back Walt Disney. Maybe get disney back to the way it was

Who cares? He was Walt freakin-Disney... he did what he wanted to.

sonerohi.gifimage,p0wn,orange,lblue.png

i made up my mind this morning while watching the today show (aussie).

that stupid poof richard reid (im fairly sure thats his name) that always delivers all the Hollywood news and crap, and talks like a pansy and acts like a pansy.

only aussies will know who im talking about probably.

anyway i could put a million tons of lead threw that morons head. he irritates me so much. his voice almost makes me want to destroy the tv. he is SO DAM ANNOYING!

i cant believe any tv network would want to have a [bleep] like that on there show.

Many people say that, but never is there any proof given, or at least to my knowledge. Wikipedia doesn't even say that (or at least I didn't see it), and it usually has everything.

I agree with riku also. The old Disney was good, the old Disney channel with good cartoons, good old animating days. Now Disney releases too many bad sequals and is too worried about the money. Ah well. Still love staying at Fort Wilderness inside Disney, and Port Orleans and stuff. :twss:

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

The members of the Westboro Baptist Church.

Do they count as one person/ are famous?

Were they the people Louis Theroux followed around/interviewed for a TV programme? I watched it on Dave a couple of weeks ago. :P

keen.png