If you could kill one celeberity

Abyssalwhip

I'd have to say Tom Cruise as well. I've never enjoyed his movies, and just generally find him annoying. :P

Eyes Wide Shut, Rainman and The Firm are three brilliant films. That's my opinon though, you're entitled not to like them but especially Rainman, they're great.

Personally, one celebrity I can kill? Well, I dunno really. Erm. Cor. I don't really hate any celebritys. Blake Fielder Civil maybe, so that Winehouse might make some more brilliant music. Also it would leave her single so I could give her a wash and chat her up. Although it would have to be a bloody good wash I admit.

EDIT: Maybe Barry Scott.

Hello Barry Scott! This is a gun. BANG!

*mumbles* Bloody Cillit Bang...[/mumble]

And if you do all you can, that's all you can ever do. - Warren Rudman

But men are men; the best sometimes forget. - William Shakespeare

6bveg5y.jpg

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to pick just one, when I dislike so many of them. But, I'd say Paris Hilton just because of the example she sets to children. If kids grow up thinking that kind of behavior is acceptable, God help us all.

It's hard to pick just one, when I dislike so many of them. But, I'd say Paris Hilton just because of the example she sets to children. If kids grow up thinking that kind of behavior is acceptable, God help us all.

Could someone please tell me what is so horrible she has done? I don't have tv and don't really read any magazines which has celebrities in them so i'm in the blank about this. All I know shes a rich chick (didin't earn the money herself, but got a big heritage from her father) who likes to party alot.. There must be something else too, because shes so hated, right??

Edit: and shes a diva who likes to carry a little dog with her, but that isn't so horrible either imo. Please someone enlighten me.

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.

Any of the womanizing, (bad) influencial mainstream rappers?

Top 2;

1. Soulja Boy

2. 50 Cent

:roll:

Maybe Conan O'Brien? >.>

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Amy Winehouse, I HATE her! She's got a big fat mole on her face and she, just like Paris Hilton, sets a bad example for kids, because she's annorexic. Also, she can't sing and she NEEDS rehab. But I have to agree with most of you as well

My legions of fans:

thestigclipboard.png

Amy Winehouse, I HATE her! She's got a big fat mole on her face and she, just like Paris Hilton, sets a bad example for kids, because she's annorexic. Also, she can't sing and she NEEDS rehab. But I have to agree with most of you as well

I don't like her either and I don't find her voice as something unique. No wonder how she was and her songs were nominated for several music awards :shock: .

*Started Runescape in 1st of August 2005*.

Sweetfruits89.jpeg

• 1 month later...

I'd trap all of them in a nuclear plant, fuse them together and then kill the "individual". They all get on my nerves...Except the ones which are actually sane, but they don't get NEARLY as much attention and as such aren't celebs ;)

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg

I love Miley Cyrus! <3:

Then i would love kill you to ::'

Nah joking.

I hate her alot...

If i coudl kill her i would make it look like abuse to children so disney goes down :thumbsup:

abc_king11.png

Max_P0w3r2.png

zac efferon

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Well, while this thing is back from the dead . . .

Anyone see the new McCain ad? Can't remember whether it was for or against, but it shows Britney Spears and Paris Hilton in the beginning. Paris protested the pic because it wasn't flattering.

*twitch*

p2gq.jpg

i wouldnt bother. the majority of all celebritys have already killed themselfs in a way because of there obsesion with material possessions and how they think there above everyone else.

i dont take any notice of 99% of all celebritys

i wouldnt bother. the majority of all celebritys have already killed themselfs in a way because of there obsesion with material possessions and how they think there above everyone else.

i dont take any notice of 99% of all celebritys

Except for, ya know, the one that actually counts. I have more people to add to my list. People who win those stupid reality shows like Survivor or whatever, then become huge stars, for doing nothing of any importance. "A stupid spoilt little [bleep] who's famous for being a stupid spoilt little [bleep]." People like that, thank you Max Brooks.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

A life for a life.

Rather than killing someone, I choose to revive the biggest star of them all!

Karl_Marx.jpg

Karl Marx! <3:

Oh, that's not allowed? :ohnoes:

Then I would try to kill someone who's death will benefit humanity, and not killing someone just because they are annoying. John McCain would be a good candidate, as it would end the risk of the Iraq War continuing. As soon as Obama wins, Obama will end the war and everyone is happy.

[hide=My spellchecker doesn't agree...]338492846osbama.PNG[/hide]

6dv9t4.png

Filesharer.org - Upload your mugshot to support The Pirate Bay!

Rick Astley.

WHY YOU!!...I'll destroy you for saying that! RICK ROLL'D FTW!!!11

Aside from destroying you, I'd kill Jaimie Lynn Spears. And Paris Hilton. And those blasted Naked Brothers Band kids, grrrr...Oh, and we can't forget that n00b Tom Cruise. :P

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

Erm...I'd kill any Singaporean actor...Mainly for the Chinese dramas though,damn they suck [wagon].

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I can't think of anyone. First I wanted to reply "No, I don't want to kill any celebrity, but if I could choose one that I'd rather not see anymore I would choose ", I still stand with that, but I just can't think of anyone.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!