What skill could YOU live without?

nightzero

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I would also have to agree with everyone else, firemaking is the worse skill which I could live without

A7x_fan_4eva.png

14 Skills at 99 All Skills 85+ 2370+ Total

3058 Glacor Kills 326 Shards of Armadyl 1 Ragefire 1 Glaiven 2 Steadfast 33 Effigys

17 Abyssal Whips 5 Staff of Light 5 Dark Bows 40 Dragon Boots 16 Polypore Sticks

62 Barrow Items 6 Pharah Sceptres 117 Effigys

I agree that firemaking is pretty pointless. I also considered getting 99 in it, or at least training it, after 3 days of massive profits at barrows (see my sig). With 11m to spend, it crossed my mind, along with 99 fletch, but like you said, whats the point? I am already 85 fletching, and don't see much of a use for it in the future. Anyway, back to firemaking. Where is the advantage to burning magic logs instead of oak logs? Exactly.

Also, I could honestly live without agility. The difference in the rate at which your run energy drains is barely noticeable, and there aren't enough convienient shortcuts in the game to make it worthwhile. The only reason I see myself training it in the future is for quests.

Barrows Runs: ~75

Days Spent Barrowing: 3

Barrows Drops: Verac Skirt, Guthan Helm, Karil Coif, Ahrim Robetop, Ahrim Hood, Guthan Spear, Ahrim Skirt

Hitpoints.

Oh wait, you can't LIVE WITHOUT IT! HAHAHAHA.

Okay, seriously erm.. I'd go with FM, okay, Mining might be useless too but it gives you ores, FM only gives you a fire for a minute.

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

If I wasn't going for the Skillcape I would say Agility because thanks to Summoning it is useless.

Not exactly. Tireless Run and Unburden restore energy based off 50% your Agility level. (or something around those lines.)

Need a new signature....perhaps...

. Where is the advantage to burning magic logs instead of oak logs? Exactly.

you burn less food or something,there is a differnce if you cook,maybe burn less or something.

Nope burning is based on your cooking level. ALL it does is you get a longer lasting fire :shock:

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

. Where is the advantage to burning magic logs instead of oak logs? Exactly.

you burn less food or something,there is a differnce if you cook,maybe burn less or something.

Nope burning is based on your cooking level. ALL it does is you get a longer lasting fire :shock:

False, not even that.

It only gets you more XP.

If you jump into a river in Paris, you're insane. If you jump into a river in Egypt, you're in denial.

Hunting :pray:

But on the other side, then I wouldnt have 99 ranged..hmm

Guess I join in and go for firemaking.

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

False, not even that.

It only gets you more XP.

Wow, just looked it up...and youre right!!! Firemaking is even more useless than I once thought. Btw Ill give u credit and im changing my first post.

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

I could live without strength, or any other melee skill. Strength is the worst because so many people get it up to a high level and it goes to their heads.

Lawl! Nub i'm 89 str nub!@

Does it really matter whether I was right? #-o
This is Tipit. There is nothing more important than being right.

Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind before you reach eighteen.

I could live without strength, or any other melee skill. Strength is the worst because so many people get it up to a high level and it goes to their heads.

Only too true. But without strength, we're reducing to poking monsters to death with those whips and scimitars people love so much.

[example]:

Arandomguy: 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 1, 1, 1...

King Black Dragon: *kaboom!* 65

[/example]

Need a new signature....perhaps...

You can say that for any skill. But yea ure right there are ppl woh are like ew nub with defence i have 99 str

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?