What skill could YOU live without?

nightzero

@above

Con isn't really needed. Teletabs could be made using magic or crafting. Free teles, do you really need them? it costs at most like 500gp for a tele anywhere using runes. House parties are not needed either. Plus, without con, there would be no houses and without that barrows would be harder. And if you ask me, barrows is way too cheap for the def it gives.

Barrows was never exactly hard discounting the first day when everyone wasn't fully prepared, and the armor would have eventually gotten cheap just like anything else even without Con.

The house portals alone are what make Con so useful to me. You obviously don't spend any amount of time on a non-Modern spellbook. You have to be really creative to get places effectively on alternate spellbooks and houses are a huge part of that.

I am lunar 99% of the time for slayer. Don't make presumptious claims. Yes i use tabs a lot. But they could easily be made using the crafting skill if con was gone.

As for barrows, nevertheless, they surely would be more than they are today.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crafting and con could murge and should have murged they are near the same.

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

I could live without Herblore after level 57 (for quest) easily, there's no point to it after that. All you do is loose money, could just as well sell my herbs and buy the potions myself.

Also, I got my Firemaking level up to 65 for mining helmet, it's good for the Dorgesh-Kaan Agility course :P (the point with Agility for me is just so I don't have to walk as much, plus the cape (mostly for the cape))

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

Well, since quests are one of my most favourite things in this game I don't think I could stand being without a specific skill.

However, I feel that I could do fairly well without firemaking. The only thing that its good for these days is some quests. Most of its other uses are just novelty and aren't really used except in specific circumstances.

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

Well, since quests are one of my most favourite things in this game I don't think I could stand being without a specific skill.

However, I feel that I could do fairly well without firemaking. The only thing that its good for these days is some quests. Most of its other uses are just novelty and aren't really used except in specific circumstances.

Like the ones who want an easy 99?

and a wonderful skillcape? :D

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

I could live without Herblore after level 57 (for quest) easily, there's no point to it after that. All you do is loose money, could just as well sell my herbs and buy the potions myself.

Alright, without Herblore, there would be none of your precious potions.

It comes to a point of people who train a money-losing skill, do so because they *enjoy* it (to some extent of the word.)

Need a new signature....perhaps...

The skill i could live without is Firemaking. Absolutely no point to it (except for the cape i guess).

Go back, and read the posts I made.

There IS a point to Firemaking, be it light sources or the fun-ish cremation mini-games (or pyre-ship burning.).

Need a new signature....perhaps...

rc,const,hunter,slayer,summon,farming,fletching,woodcutting,firemaking,crafting,thieving,herblore

dont need any of these

Nukearcher.gif

Ranged 101/99, Str 105/99, Att 105/99, Hp 106/99, Def 100/70, Magic 102/99

The skill i could live without is Firemaking. Absolutely no point to it (except for the cape i guess).

Go back, and read the posts I made.

There IS a point to Firemaking, be it light sources or the fun-ish cremation mini-games (or pyre-ship burning.).

You can light a fire.

Or do that worthless minigame.

It's so useful, complex, and BRILLIANT that I'm going to cry :cry:

2480+ total

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeell, I was deciding over fletching or firemaking and I decided fletching has less of a point, because with firemaking you can light laterns what not so you can access dark areas, fletching lets you make bows, and you aren't even able to make some of the best bows in the game anyway.

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeell, I was deciding over fletching or firemaking and I decided fletching has less of a point, because with firemaking you can light laterns what not so you can access dark areas, fletching lets you make bows, and you aren't even able to make some of the best bows in the game anyway.

If firemaking didn't exist there wouldn't be any dark areas to begin with.

2480+ total