What are your talents?

Zierro

I have amazing self-discipline. My face could be chiseled from stone for all the motion it shows when I need to. If I want, I can listen or see the funniest thing ever and not even crack a smile, and if by some fluke I do, I can stop in an instant. And best of all, I know where I should and shouldn't use it.

I can lead you on six ways till Sunday with all sorts od lies and untruths. Don't know if I can pass a lie detector, but I can pass a person.

I can also play the alto saxophone and spin a pen like nobody's business.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I've actually been working on that, to tell you the truth, by myself as a personal endeavor. When I watch The Daily Show, for example, I try to mock John Stewart's stone-cold, serious face as he's mocking world politics and media in a serious way, and it's really hard. But always a challenge, and I strive to get better.

I'm also good at rowing, the only sport I'm gifted in and the only sport I play. :D

Thanks I'll take a peek Nad.

I can do lots of little card tricks and parlor tricks, fold a paper rose in like 3 seconds.

Oh wow I never was good at those kind of things.. I can make a roasted chicken out of a tea towel and that's where my party tricks end lol

There used to be this Chinese girl that used to go to my school and she was so good at them, she made 3d stars, flowers, swans etc

They were popular demands :P

One of my goals this summer is to learn more of them ::'

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Classic music on the sax (afraid I'm at a bit of a loss with jazz), I used to do alot of (good? maybe not) writing, throwing a discus.

Otherwise nothing major, tons and tons of things I love but wouldn't say I'm talented at.

I'm good with remembering faces and I can dislocate my thumb? I suppose that counts as a talent

Ouch! why would you do that to yourself!

Actually I know someone who did really well in their mocks and rubbish in the actual exam, so they dislocated their shoulder and passed out from the pain, therefore earning them the A they got first time round. :P

Classic music on the sax (afraid I'm at a bit of a loss with jazz), I used to do alot of (good? maybe not) writing, throwing a discus.

Otherwise nothing major, tons and tons of things I love but wouldn't say I'm talented at.

I'm good with remembering faces and I can dislocate my thumb? I suppose that counts as a talent

Ouch! why would you do that to yourself!

Actually I know someone who did really well in their mocks and rubbish in the actual exam, so they dislocated their shoulder and passed out from the pain, therefore earning them the A they got first time round. :P

It's not exactly dislocating as much as what you go to the hospital for.

One of my friends can do it with their shoulders, and it's really creepy, it's possible for them to stick their finger inside of their shoulder when they do that.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Where to start, where to start??

well....

I have really good hand-eye co-ordination skills. This comes in handy as i can juggle and Diabolo.

I'm alright at tennis, and squash.

I'm good at art, and Digital art.

I'm very good at writing, and All my teachers thus so far think so too.

I learn at a quicker rate than others as well.

I also am quite musical, I play the drums and piano

lampost_sig_stark.png

I've been told I play guitar very well for the amount of time i've been playing. I've only been playing for around 2 years and I can play sextuplets at 185 metronome speed, and I can play Yngwie Malmsteen's Trilogy *nearly* up to speed. And my insanely fast guitar teacher (rated as the 16th fastest player in the world) said that i'm currently as good as he was when he had been playing for 2 years.

I also think very deeply about and death. Not in the emo way, but like what happens when we die and how we die and things like that. And because of this I find history very interesting.

I'm also semi-decent at manipulating people, keeping a straight face, making people laugh and writing music.

Range_0r.png

Anyways, BBL OFF TO SLEEP WITH A RACCOON

I can generally outwit most, since I've taken behavioral psychology, I know how most would react and assume, which allows me to respond to them in a way they cannot argue against.

I can also put my legs behind my head and cartwheel around in that position.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

What's up with all the people who play the saxophone?!! (that's like 4 people in 4 pages!)

I've been told I write very well; it's more of when I have a very good idea, or am doing descriptive writing.

Also I am very good at thinking of things and then forgetting them right when I need them. Like now, I had another talent to say but I forgot it.

What's up with all the people who play the saxophone?!! (that's like 4 people in 4 pages!)

I've been told I write very well; it's more of when I have a very good idea, or am doing descriptive writing.

Also I am very good at thinking of things and then forgetting them right when I need them. Like now, I had another talent to say but I forgot it.

My brother played the saxophone too. It's partly responsible for his musical interest and now he plays guitar - which he is great at by the way.

I guess I also have a talent for writing. Apparently, I was the smartest kid in my English 3 class last year and writing is something I've always liked to do. There's always room for improvement though, and that's one of the reasons I stick around the forums. :D

I have amazing self-discipline. My face could be chiseled from stone for all the motion it shows when I need to. If I want, I can listen or see the funniest thing ever and not even crack a smile, and if by some fluke I do, I can stop in an instant. And best of all, I know where I should and shouldn't use it.

Uncle Lenin, I'm stealing you away for my poker partner :lol:

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Hmm, not many.

I'm a pretty good soccer player I guess, I'm a pretty good sprinter, and jumper with a 30 inch vertical or so. Umm, I lie pretty well. I'm fairly modest, so this is kinda hard for me :|

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I am good at everything I ever tried.

So you haven't tried modesty yet then.

Oooooooooooooh! xD I'm sure he has, he just isn't trying right now. And after all, the intro to this topic DOES state that it's a bragging thread. ;) So.

I know, I was just kidding - the opportunity was too inviting for me to resist having a sarcastic moment.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

-I'm very good at guitar. I can outplay all my friends by a longshot.

-I'm a extremely fast runner. I can sprint like non-other, but I'm terrible at long-distance running.

-Like Lenin, I can keep a straight face through anything, and I can instantly stop smiling or laughing.

-I can lie extremely well.

Harmonicdoom.png

I can also put my legs behind my head and cartwheel around in that position.

I either need a video or a more complete description, because I simply can't piece that together and get something that doesn't defy logic and physics.

As far as my talents, humor has to be one of them. I can make almost any situation funny, or at least bearable (like when my grandmother died and me and many of my relatives were there waiting for the undertake. I swore she was going to haunt me). I suppose it would be saying the right thing at the right time.

Playing defence. I almost always played defense, save a few soccer games when we were players short, and 2 lacrosse quarters (not including summer lacrosse, which was all short-stick and offense). I just seem to be able to break down offensive plays quickly, and react.

Visualization. I can make almost anything a 3D model in my head, really helped in geometry (although I almost failed that for lack of effort). If someone says they did a trick, I can run a movie in my mind that shows the trick, usually with great accuracy.

I suppose I would consider processing a talent. I seem to be able to take information and funnel it down into essentials, and react faster than other people. I also have a good ability to estimate distance and reaction times of people, which probably isn't a good thing as its nearly given friends/family a heart attack, especially when I practice driving (I have a permit, so I call it practice), or riding a bike.

Reading people is a handy skill I have...Not like IGoddessI can, all that psychological-feelings-therapy type deal, where I can find people's deepest problems or whatever, but being able to determine lies and profile people, and determine how people will react, which has kept me out/put me into a few fights (although the ones I was in I got there on purpose).

Fabrication of lies. I'm really good at making a story, making it believable, and sticking to it. Not only has this helped me stay out of jail (our police suck at interrogations tbh, so that may have helped), but it's kept me from expulsion.

Chemistry. My teacher said I was a natural at chemistry, and I picked up the concepts way before the class did..I ended up with 108% in that class from high grades and getting the max extra credit points. I used to help her mix chemicals and stuff before/after school if I had nothing better to do...her class became like a study hall for me - do her work in 10 minutes, 45 minutes for other stuff. Then again, I was always good at science, winning 2 science fairs (out of 4, but one I lost because I didn't bother to do anything, I just made up believable numbers and threw together a model), and I did bad in biology because frankly, I didn't care, at all.

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!

-I'm very good at guitar. I can outplay all my friends by a longshot.

-I'm a extremely fast runner. I can sprint like non-other, but I'm terrible at long-distance running.

-Like Lenin, I can keep a straight face through anything, and I can instantly stop smiling or laughing.

-I can lie extremely well.

I can tell a person's poker tells from how they behave.It was quite a trial and error thing,and I lost quite a lot of money,but now I get a nice portion of my income from poker games ^.^

I can lie,and I can fake poker tells too.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I'm a singer, I think it's safe to say that I'm a better singer than anyone in my family that I know of. The only person that comes anywhere near as good as me at singing is my auntie, and she's always sharp or flat.

Along the coast road, by the headland

The early lights of winter glow.

Ill pour a cup to you my darling.

Raise it up --- say cheerio.

My talent is my extremely quick thinking - I can make up lies instantly and people can beleive them, i can also get people into doing what i want, by using the right words and such.

Im also a fast runner, and can run long distances without getting warn out.

i250746823_89474_2.jpg

I love this sig.