Monday Poll: How many Achievement Diaries have you done?

Headnazgul

I've done them all. Fun fact- the last time I had to train to finish something quest-like was 2 levels in smithing for the Varrock diary.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have done the medium part of Karamja and the medium part of Varrock. Karamja gloves 2 helped me to achieve agility 71 and Varrock will help me to achieve smithing 73 somewhat faster and cheaper. I like the rewards.

StGerolf.png

Only varrock is in complete for me.

Got 4 or 5 of the hard taskes left, 3 of them are simply due to not having got round to it the other two are the infamous addy helm and posion ivy for whihc I lack the levels

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I like to see them as quests. They go under the same tab, so yeah.

Hence, I completed them all. As sson as posssible. And yes, I stewed to Varrock 3.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

Completed

Varrock 1

Karamja 1

Need to do

Varrock 2

• [*:34ugfid0]Get a Slayer task from Vannaka (should really do that now my tasks were cleared after Smoking Kills quest)

[*:34ugfid0]Use the hot air balloon to travel from Varrock to somewhere else (need to do the initial journey from entrana first)

[*:34ugfid0]Get a cat training medal from Gertrude (boooooooooooooring, lol)

Varrock 3

• [*:34ugfid0]Pick poison ivy from your bush Farming patch in Varrock (need 70 farming though, or at least 67 with a garden pie

[*:34ugfid0]Smith an adamantite medium helm on the south-east anvil in Varrock, next to Aubury's Rune Shop (I'm only 69 smithing atm so need a few more levels before I can even use a boost

[*:34ugfid0]Give your player-owned house a fancy stone or tropical wood finish at the Varrock estate agent's (lazyness)

[*:34ugfid0]Make a Varrock teleport tablet on a mahogany lectern (might do that this weekend)

[*:34ugfid0]Make a waka canoe near Edgeville

[*:34ugfid0]Use the Home Teleport spell in the Ancient Magicks spellbook to teleport to Edgeville

[*:34ugfid0]Use the skull sceptre to teleport to Barbarian Village (need to get a sceptre from the stronghold

The Karamja tasks I dont know off by heart, I think i only have one or two left to do for K2 but still a lot for K3. Will edit this post later.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I have done neither of them. I haven't even started on any of them tbh. But I think that they look interesting and I will be doing them as soon as I get the time :)

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I finished both completely... I loooove the armor when mining, and when smithing bolts or arrowheads. The gloves are nice for the tele - wanted the easy access to the best slayer master, but I don't use them at all anymore since Sumona came on the scene, lol. I like her assignments more than Duradel's.

I JUST finished Varrock Medium.

I only did it for the armour ^-^

It was soooo worth the time and effort.

I'm not even going to waste the money to get 70 Farming and ect. for Varrock Hard...

Also not going to do Karamaja AT ALL.

TOO BUSY WITH THE NEW UPDATE!!

FTW ^^

Current Goals:

75/99 Fishing

43/99 Cooking

72/99 Firemaking

And of course, always accepting donations of geepees and materials such as fish/logs/feathers/random crap you might not want but I do :)

I started the Diaries ASAP so I could just achieve stuff as I went about my merry way. It worked until the last achievement I needed (Varrock Easy) was the Museum mini-quest. 6 more for Medium, 12 more for Hard. (I make waka canoes all the time.) Karamja: must attempt Fight Pits/Cave for easy, 7 more for Medium, all for Hard >.>

I want Karamja gloves 2 to claim my Agility Arena tickets :D

First skill to 70...

zaybex.png

i've done all the task in both acheivement diary apart from one in varrock, that is the farming...i need lvl 70 farming....i'm raising farming atm.. \' I love evil stews...they are great! =D>

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

None, I'm F2P.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

All diaries ftw :D

Evil stews are FTW used it for smithing (smithed c balls for most of the exp cause I'm cheap)

Spent like 2.5m on 67 farm for it. Waiting for the next diary :D

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I haven't comepleted either but I've gotten the level 1 item in both of them. Speaking of Achievement Diaries did anyone notice that theres a Achievement Diary Symbol on the mini map next to Ned's house in Draynor? Im not sure if its just in High Detail but thats the mode I saw it in.

erasig.jpg

It seems I'm with most of the people posting. I've done them both, thoroughly enjoyed them both, and I'm hoping desperately for more. I enjoy quests, as they gave me a reason to train, but now that I have the quest cape, these are the next best thing, and they have much higher requirements! :thumbsup:

7 years 'scape knowledge and counting

m8pu02.png

99 Attack - June 8th 2010 99 Defence - August 2nd 2011 99 HP - December 2nd 2011

I've fully completed both Diaries.

:)

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]