New runescape.com! = RS HD BETA

Toad

there is another problem with male looks along with the sticking out chest, etc. my head looks like im a chicken or somthing like im sticking my neck way out so someone can chop it off plus i look pregnant in a brown apron. i like the new graphics tho. i could post a screenshot if someone could teach me how.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For god sake they are not even that good! In fact, i could find a million games with better graphics, and a million more free ones!

play a game with good graphics then come back here and say how you bum the runescape graphics :lol:

Maybe now some of the WoW fanboys will now give it a chance and realise it's not so bad and the gameplay is much more in-depth.

LOL? the gameplay is still boring :x (not being fanboy or anything)

And there isnt much "depth" to clicking and clicking and clicking. :lol:

Maybe now some of the WoW fanboys will now give it a chance and realise it's not so bad and the gameplay is much more in-depth.

LOL? the gameplay is still boring :x (not being fanboy or anything)

And there isnt much "depth" to clicking and clicking and clicking. :lol:

Same could be said about WoW. Clicking and clicking and clicking...

Anyway, @armourboy05: Don't get your hopes up (or down) about the WoW fanboys coming over. If they want to see the game in its glory they'll swing by; if not, they'll stick with what they've got. Nothing wrong with that.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

the graphics are a welcome to change and add textures to everything and its definitely nice to be able to see faces.

and sparta the graphics may not be the best of mmo but the people who like runescape, for the most part, enjoy it and will keep playing. and if your gonna keep complaining about how bad it is either complain on rants or just stop playing and go to whatever mmo you think has the best gfx.

monoclesmilecopy.jpg

the graphics are a welcome to change and add textures to everything and its definitely nice to be able to see faces.

and sparta the graphics may not be the best of mmo but the people who like runescape, for the most part, enjoy it and will keep playing. and if your gonna keep complaining about how bad it is either complain on rants or just stop playing and go to whatever mmo you think has the best gfx.

i dont play any mmo's

HUGELY dissapointed, especially about all what they changed with the old high detail. And im choking in bugs :thumbdown:

Judging a BETA as bad because of bugs?

Clearly yet another genius who gets what BETA means

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

im not mostly judging on the bugs, as im convinced they will be fixed, what my worse is, is that a lot of wearable items have changed out of proporions. The faces you and NPC's have when you are chatting with them. the wide sleeves (standard clothing) wich have changed to regulary sleeves. the chaos druids wich look like diciples of some kind of starwars comunnity. And most of al, that the money i pay goes to ruining the game in place of making it better. a new bank system or some inprovement to castle wars.

thats why im dissapointed

Just got a maze random with no door to the centre, thing is I can't [bleep]ing leave, this is 'critical A1 don't let this happen amateur hour stuff'. More than annoying because randoms are absolete now.

Edit: also the lighting is far too gloomy even on brightest setting, I HATE gloomy games (although I have to say the dynamic lighting is really cool).

im not mostly judging on the bugs, as im convinced they will be fixed, what my worse is, is that a lot of wearable items have changed out of proporions. The faces you and NPC's have when you are chatting with them. the wide sleeves (standard clothing) wich have changed to regulary sleeves. the chaos druids wich look like diciples of some kind of starwars comunnity. And most of al, that the money i pay goes to ruining the game in place of making it better. a new bank system or some inprovement to castle wars.

thats why im dissapointed

Wow there are things in the game that you don't like? Let me make you some room in the club of people who don't like something in the game, *pushes Player334 and Player335 to the left* here you go, come on in! :roll:

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

HUGELY dissapointed, especially about all what they changed with the old high detail. And im choking in bugs :thumbdown:

So how can I play the Non-BETA version?

Can I get the unbugged, regular version with non-blury graphics and people with round faces not pointy ones with big ears like rats or Prince Charles that I played maybe 1 week ago?

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

So how can I play the Non-BETA version?

Can I get the unbugged, regular version with non-blury graphics and people with round faces not pointy ones with big ears like rats or Prince Charles that I played maybe 1 week ago?

Select normal detail version and check the HD later when it's not in beta-testing anymore.

Probably every single game in the history of the world that has been in alpha-beta testing has been buggy or blurry. It changes over time as the devs fix the problems.

I played WoW alpha testing ages before it was released, let me tell you, it looked HORRIBLE. The graphics were blocky, you got stuck walking on roads, monster would take no damage, too bright environments/lighting etc...

The final product was nothing like the test servers and turned out to be a commercial success.

Whenever i play rs now, my fan kicks in hard core for some reason. Doesnt even do that for GW.

Full screen runs flawlessly though, so its nice.

Heh same here. I was playing RS on my laptop yesterday and my fan made so much noise that I figured my laptop could take off in the air at any moment. Laptop got seriously overheated. Next time I put it on the matress, I'm sticking some books under it to make sure it can cool down.