Are you going to use Item lending?

Mr_Recci

The Question: Are you going to use Item lending?

Well, Im not. Maybe a few times to test a item from a friend.

I've already have been asked like 200 times to borrow my Sara Sword. Borrow you sword pl0x@11@!~ 20k!!!!!

Or Can i borrow your woodcut cape? or you Squirrel!? Ofcourse, This is only the first few days but it is annoying!

What do you think.

recci-518.png

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Logged in for 10 minutes, got asked to lend my ags about 20 times, logged out. Nope i wont be using it.

Then i will have to ask you on here for your AGS

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Logged in for 10 minutes, got asked to lend my ags about 20 times, logged out. Nope i wont be using it.

Then i will have to ask you on here for your AGS

Likewise.

And I don't have anything worth lending, so I'm fine :P

I tried it with a friend, just to check it out. I may use it from time to time with friends. Most of the outright begging I saw was for godswords, so I won't have a problem. :)

There must be an awful lot of begging/trading going on. The worlds are emptying out.

runescapebunny.png

Word to the wise, keep all gs unequiped until you are out of any crowded area!

And no I will not be lending any items to random strangers! Only to friends like I use to before the trading update.

sggyhj8.png

RuneScape HD in 2560x1024!

I know the answer and, because I cannot convey screaming feverishly on forums without looking odd or getting banned, just imagine it as such.

Hehe, I saw them beg for your sword. :lol:

Anyway, the only item I want to try for a while is an sgs, and only to dk.

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

Word to the wise, keep all gs unequiped until you are out of any crowded area!

And no I will not be lending any items to random strangers! Only to friends like I use to before the trading update.

And so do I, I only lend to friends and not to strangers.

recci-518.png

Item Lending stinks. It really pisses me off that people will constantly beg for stuff when you say "no" and they'll say "noob" or "I won't stop bugging you".

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Just when we had gotten rid of beggars due to the trading limits, Jagex takes a step backwards and introduces "item begging" to the game.

Very, very disappointed that the developers put this in.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

There is an ignore button for a reason, you know.

The ignore list isn't even close to being big enough.

I'm glad im never in crowded areas. But I'll gladly lend people items I'm not using, as long as they're mature about it.

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

I'm going to wait a while too. I'm almost 100% positive there are people evaluating every aspect of the update and looking to find a way to make a "Loan" into a "Permanent Trade." I don't want to be on the first list of people crying because their item was stolen because of this update.

Mainly because, if it is possible and it does happen, Jagex won't lift a finger to get it back for you.

You have been warned.

*Hides Yellow Party Hat, Red Mask and Santa* #-o

I don't see why so many are complaining about the beggers, its the first day, ofcourse ther'l be tons, itt'le quiet down after a while.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Don't plan on using it, Just seems like another reason to turn puplic chat off.

Does it really matter whether I was right? #-o
This is Tipit. There is nothing more important than being right.

Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind before you reach eighteen.

Hmm, I wont use it I think. Maybe a few times to test an item before buying it.

Also, saw some player mod near the GE say:

Borrowing sign that says: 'No, I don't have a godsword!'

Expresses what I think about it quite good, I guess :lol:.

2dvjurb.png

I borrowed something for an hour. I wanted to give it back early (since we were just testing it), and discarded it. My friend tried to get it back from the GE and it wouldn't give it back until the full hour ran. It seems there should be a way around that.

Next time, we'll just trade until one of us logs off. That way if we want to give the item back early, the borrower can just log off and back on.

runescapebunny.png

Probably not very much. I loaned out my whip for an hour to test, and if I lose it somehow, oh well.. :| Probably will be mainly using to to loan iron, steel and such to newbies for the max time... All the begging is pretty sad though.. I thought that that had been stopped when the trade limit was introduced... Now they bring it back. :x

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

Wow.

Everyone was like "jagex lied bout t3h it3m lend1ngz!" when it was announced in the state of play, now its here, it works fine, and your ALL complaining about it.

Takes 5000 runescapers to change a lightbulb. One to change it, and 4999 to complain.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

First the "do emote" beggars and now the "borrow ur stuff" beggars =l errg what has RS come to.. soon it'll be "can i borrow your skills.." oh wait, WE ALREADY HAVE THAT #-o

:lol: RS = doomed =D>

And don't bother quoting me to flame (which i'm sure atleast 1 person will) you know that beggars ruin rs, and no the ignore list is not the way to fix it, last I noticed, you could only add 100 people to your ignore, and turning public on friends or off ain't gonna help when you're trading either so.. =D>

2vuhgcn.png