"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

I hate to admit it but I think you hit a big problem of mine dead on. :unsure:

I'm too young and unsocial to just go to parties and pick up females.

#61 Maxim Afinogenov :]

It's ok, I'm a Bills, Sabres, and Mets fan...I'm used to disappointment.

Jakerdang.png

I hate to admit it but I think you hit a big problem of mine dead on. :unsure:

I'm too young and unsocial to just go to parties and pick up females.

Have you tried?

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Does your school have sports events? Could try there. Granted, being 15 can probably limit your options, but it doesn't hurt to try.... we need Lent in here lol.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Yes we have sporting events, but its just hard. Girls that are in my grade and sophomores all date seniors and crap like that. Girls younger are way to immature for me, and upper classman girls..I don't think I really would have a legit chance.

Jakerdang.png

I go to a small private school as well, I know your pain. But trust me, at 15 it's not hard to get to a party. Make some older friends, or become friends with people who are more popular in your grade, or at other schools. If they're going to a party or having a party, see if you can go also. There's a high school party going on almost every weekend, you just have to know the right people.

But, at a party the girls you're most likely to meet are party girls. If that's not what you're into, hang out somewhere else. You want to meet an athletic girl, hang out at sporting events. Also, you could go to local events like concert, festivals and stuff.

Girls younger are way to immature for me

Don't be so sure. Try it sometime. Maybe not a girl at your school, but girls generally think that an older guy = better than a guy the same age, plus some younger girls can be pretty cool.

Amaranth_GTO.png

Yeah, I'm not so into the party girls..I just don't know where to look for girls that I would most likely like.

Jakerdang.png

First off, read David DeAngelo's 'Double your Dating'. That'll solve your antisocial problem, boost confidence, etc. You can find it as a free .pdf, just Google it.

Second, you're generalizing about partiers. Some are [bleep]es, some are cool. Same goes for any other type of people.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I haven't read the whole last couple pages but I gather he's realized he needs to move on, but isn't sure how?

You don't need to only talk to girls you are into. You really have no idea whether a 'party girl' isn't for you until you've dated all of them. Don't talk to girls you think you'd like, talk to people. Talk to everyone. Go out, and force yourself out of your comfort zone. Have fun.

Yeah, I'm already too attached to her enough, and she knows I'm too attached. I don't want to totally leave her. I just need a solution to fix this and make sure she stops being a [bleep] at random times and appreciate all the [cabbage] I do for her. And, I'll tell you guys, I do a lot of [cabbage] for her.

Cave man her for a week. Shoot for just a week. When she talks to you, drop the conversation randomly over text and etc. Be really bored with her in person. See what she's like after a week.

Cave manning is something different. It's basically having spontaneous rough sex without asking first like a caveman would do. (if they say an obvious no then stop of course) Throw her against the wall, hold her arms above her head. The whole deal. Girls love it :D

'cave man her for a week' made me lol though. I assume you meant talking to her less and being more aloof.

:blink: The thought of cave manning (as definition by lamdan) my best friend kinda makes me wanna faint.

What kind of girl do I want? One that will appreciate me and love no other guy (exception is obviously family and best friends or something) and I will never have to doubt that they actually love me. You know, I don't care if they have supermodel looks or if they are stupid or intelligent, athletic or not. All you need is love. :thumbup:

Jakerdang.png

:blink: The thought of cave manning (as definition by lamdan) my best friend kinda makes me wanna faint.

What kind of girl do I want? One that will appreciate me and love no other guy (exception is obviously family and best friends or something) and I will never have to doubt that they actually love me. You know, I don't care if they have supermodel looks or if they are stupid or intelligent, athletic or not. All you need is love. :thumbup:

You're 15, brah. You think you're in love because you're tight with a cute girl, but only one. Truth is, you don't know what love is. And neither do I, and that's normal at 15. But if you don't give things a try, you're not going to know any time soon. You have an idealistic representation of a world that you know nothing of, and that's why you shouldn't be categorizing girls as "want" and "do not want" right off the bat.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Don't be so sure. Try it sometime. Maybe not a girl at your school, but girls generally think that an older guy = better than a guy the same age, plus some younger girls can be pretty cool.

You speak the truth. :thumbup:

Believe me, even if they appreciate you and will remain loyal to only you, you still need to like their general personality to want to go out with them in the first place. Loyalty and respect are big things, that's for sure, but make sure you actually like the person.

Harrinator, true, he probably doesn't know what love is at this point, but stating it as fact doesn't seem right. For all we know, it might actually be love he feels, but without having the feelings returned it's easy to point out he isn't in love. This probably doesn't help, I know, but I wanted to say that.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

Let's just say I have a (bad) reputation of being how shall I say.."more emotionally evolved" than my classmates.

I mean, I know I'm probably wrong but I'm gonna say it anyway.

I'm not in love as saying "oh oh, she's the girl for me, she's my soul mate"

I love her like a sister, get what I'm trying to say? It's definitely hard to explain, I often confuse myself.

And blackdawn, I think you are right about what you said about me feeling love. I'm feeling love. I get love from my family, I know what love feels like, mostly everyone does. Just take that, and multiply it times a million, and that's how I feel when I think about my best friend.

Jakerdang.png

You're 15, brah. You think you're in love because you're tight with a cute girl, but only one. Truth is, you don't know what love is. And neither do I, and that's normal at 15. But if you don't give things a try, you're not going to know any time soon. You have an idealistic representation of a world that you know nothing of, and that's why you shouldn't be categorizing girls as "want" and "do not want" right off the bat.

It's not impossible to be at love at 15. True most 15 year olds don't know what love is and really aren't in love when they think they are.. but that doesn't mean it's true for all of them.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I don't think I'm in intimate love, like she is my mate. I don't necessarily want to be her mate. I understand most general human nature real well, I get complimented on it all the time, that's why most of my friends are girls because I "get" them. I know what this passion to be friends is like. THAT'S how I feel about this girl. I'm sorry if I ever contradict myself, I'm just really confused about everything.

Jakerdang.png

Jake, whatever you do, if you decide to give our advice a shot, DO NOT CAVE.

It'll backfire. If you're going at it seriously (which you should), you can't change the course of action in the middle. It has to be done from beginning to end, to the fullest. Otherwise she'll just belittle your friendship quite a bit. Frankly, for a good reason too.

I don't think I'm in intimate love, like she is my mate. I don't necessarily want to be her mate. I understand most general human nature real well, I get complimented on it all the time, that's why most of my friends are girls because I "get" them. I know what this passion to be friends is like. THAT'S how I feel about this girl. I'm sorry if I ever contradict myself, I'm just really confused about everything.

That's the kinda guy I used to be, it ended in heartbreak that still [bleep]s with me today. Just because the girls your friends with like you being one of them, it doesn't mean it's a good thing.

You're the perfect best friend for a girl, as was I, but you aren't going to attract them.

Talking about the same stuff over and over on the forums does nothing. You know what our advice is, if you've been lurking you'd know I sure as hell know what I'm talking about as I've had and overcome pretty much every issue you can think of related to this. Take it or leave it but actions speak louder than words.

Her arrogance and [bleep]iness comes in waves. MOST of the time she is wonderful. It seems whenever we hang out in person, stuff goes sour. It's MY fault though, if I would be a good little boy and not whine and get jealous or whatever because I don't have a girlfriend or whatever, we wouldn't have any problems. and I go to a real small school. There's about 90 kids in every grade, and the popular, smart, attractive people get turned into [bleep] and douches by upper class-men, it's hard to look up to anyone here. I

You're blaming yourself. Don't do that. You have no idea how much I can relate to your situation. Blaming yourself brings you nothing. Rewarding her for making you feel like crap brings you nothing. You're digging yourself in a deeper ditch than you were in before. One realization helped me out: I am young. You're 15. You're actually younger than me. You're supposed to have fun. Don't let this stuff get you down. Find some old friends and reconnect. Make some new frinds that are a little more experienced in the realm of females. Trust me it helps so much more than you think.

15 year old girls are the worst. Heartless [bleep]es. Unless your lucky wnough to be the guy the chase after. Cause that's the age the girls are seperated from the [bleep]s. EVERY GIRL is [bleep]ty at 16. Sophmore year is like year of the tramp. Don't sulk over it, Get into it and enjoy it. You can chose to be on the heartbreak side, or the over-sex'd side. And all it takes is a different outlook.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I was gonna take a shot at starting the week hiatus today, but I caved right when I woke up. I'll definitely mentally prepare myself for tomorrow. It just sucks that everything went fine for MONTHS and then when I'm already stressed out, this stuff happens. Oh well, my life is always like that.

Rpg: I don't want to be the over sexed guy.

and I PROMISE you guys, from this moment on, I'm gonna make her see what the world is like without me. She will miss me, and she will most definitely talk to me again, she loves me like I love her, we just need a break. I can't thank you guys enough. I'm sure I'll be back here for more advice in the future. =D>

Jakerdang.png

Remember the chick i found at the GSA dance?

She plays yu-gi-oh.icon_love.gificon_love.gificon_love.gif

Hell yeah.

I can NOT wait to make something of that.

I was gonna take a shot at starting the week hiatus today, but I caved right when I woke up. I'll definitely mentally prepare myself for tomorrow. It just sucks that everything went fine for MONTHS and then when I'm already stressed out, this stuff happens. Oh well, my life is always like that.

Rpg: I don't want to be the over sexed guy.

and I PROMISE you guys, from this moment on, I'm gonna make her see what the world is like without me. She will miss me, and she will most definitely talk to me again, she loves me like I love her, we just need a break. I can't thank you guys enough. I'm sure I'll be back here for more advice in the future. eusa_clap.gif

I'm just saying, it's much easier to cross "territories" than you might think. I'm not saying go find a chick and [bleep] her brains out. but finding a new chick would be beneficial to you. Maybe not a 15 year old given your presonality. You might want to look for a 16-17 year old fresh out of a relationship. They'll look for your type of compassion. Anyway, yeah. Mentally prepare yourself. Not a bad idea. Good luck my friend.

It's not impossible to be at love at 15. True most 15 year olds don't know what love is and really aren't in love when they think they are.. but that doesn't mean it's true for all of them.

Yes, but thinking there can only be one lover for each person shows some immaturity in the way he views relationships. Therefore, considering most teens don't know what they're talking about when they throw around the word "love" and Jaker's view of it, I think it's safe to say he doesn't know what it is.

Look, jake, it wouldn't make sense for you to be jealous if you didn't want to be more than friends. Maybe you're afraid it's not going to work out and crush your friendship, maybe it's the way you view love as a one-time thing, but you're not admitting that. As far as I can tell, you're in a kind of denial. And if you are, you're not going to get anywhere unless you face that.

Has anyone checked this out? It's an e-book but I haven't because it sounds kind of bogus. Reminds me of the 'make millions' RS .pdfs I once bought which contained really useless information. Anyways:

http://howtotextgirls.com

(I know this post sounds like a total bot/scam, and maybe it is, I don't know. But the book is made from the PIck Up Podcast and I listen to them a lot...so I'm just checking if any of the 'gurus' here that are more involved in the community have read it yet. The WOT scorecard for Pickup Podcast is http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/pickuppodcast.com. The one above doesn't have a scorecard because it's a new URL.)

hmolsig.png

Has anyone checked this out? It's an e-book but I haven't because it sounds kind of bogus. Reminds me of the 'make millions' RS .pdfs I once bought which contained really useless information. Anyways:

howtotextgirls.com

THANK YOU

I needed a site like that. I'm terrible at texting woman folk. Atleast one's I'm trying to get with anyway. Bogus or not, I'm sure some aspects are useful.