"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Pretty happy about tonight. Me and some mates went out. Like always, i was really only there to have a few beers, relax, unwind and look at people. I very much enjoy looking at people. The way they act, what they do, etc.

So anyway, right as i walk through the door i spot a group of 3 girls. I made eye-contact with one of them, She was cute. Wearing a dress with cowboy boots and a purse thingy around the shoulder. She looked me right in the eyes, and i looked back. I made nothing of this. For about the next hour we kept on making eye contact. Even my friends noticed that she seemed to keep looking at me. We played this game for a few more minutes. My friends kept on pressuring me to go over there and talk to her. It was a pretty scary thought for me. I'm foreign, my accent isn't exactly a cute one, i often find myself in a situation where i have no idea what to say. So anyway. I spot my chance. She's sitting on a chair by the bar, pretty much alone. We make eye contact again. I decide, [bleep] this. It's time.

So i put my beer down (it was still half full -.-) and i walk over to the bar. I squeeze in next to her and some person that was standing close by her. I brush my arm against hers (by accident of course [not really]), look over to her and said "I'm so sorry". She smiled at me, said it was fine. I asked her how she was doing, "you look bored, sitting here by yourself". I have to admit, not the best opening line but it worked just fine. We started talking a bit and she told me she was going to go outside on the pier thing and talk to her friends "get your drink and come join us". So i did. I bought a drink, went outside and talked to her a bit more till she had to go. She asked me for my number, and she ended up giving me hers instead.

Pretty happy with this. She's really cute. Not only that, but i actually got a girl's number without anyone else having to say anything, wingman me, or anything :D

Friday the 13th, baby :thumbup:

haha I've seen that article before.

And my spreadsheet is password-protected :geek:

You actually have a spreadsheet for women you hit on? (or is that in regards to your experiment for online dating)

Popoto.~<3

What does your profile look like?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Nothing too "impressive" right now. Just two pics and a few smartass responses to the sample profile questions. Better than most of the other guys' boring, needy profiles though.

I'll tweak it depending on how many responses I get to the messages I send out tomorrow afternoon. If nobody replies, then that tells me something's wrong with my profile or the text in my messages.

77yLQy8.png

I made an account on OKCupid, just to check it out. There are some really funny profiles out there.

"As your probably figured from my username, I have a thing for wizards. So, if you have a thing for wizards, or you are one, we could probably get along sexually."

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

She's pretty hot. Do you think lv. 8 [rooster] of the Infinite will reach 66 miles away? It should right?

I put on my cope and mitre...

• Like 2

Alright, you've all inspired me.

I'm making an account on "Blacksinglesmeet" named Robert E. Lee.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Spent pretty much the whole day talking to her by text. Wanted to call her but thought i'd stick to text for now.

She told me she wants to hang out soon "if i'd like". Sounds like something i would say haha. Asked me when i am and am not free, etc. She seems eager :P

Not sure if that's good or bad but for now i'll take it as good.

Not sure exactly when i should see her though. Tomorrow too soon?

I have a sucess story from last night.

Long story short, I met a cute girl who is friends with some other girls I know, I noticed her on Facebook, and it was kind of weird cos it turned out we were already friends. So anyway, I thought it would be weird if I tried talking to her on Facebook, so I bode my time a eventually met her last night. I didn't even really have to try too hard, I ended up getting her number, hooking up with her and then went home with her.

Just thought it was pretty sweet when stuff that you want to happen just works out.

Lol the awkward moment when she doesn't text you back when you give her a text two days later. Rude, but she was nice enough to give me a ride home, but not to text back...

Well I may have heard something about how there may be other guy she's sort of seeing on/off but that's unconfirmed. I'm gonna get my friend to do some digging for me. Which seems sort of odd given her behavior the other night but...

Anyway, I'm not going to not, not yet anyway. Normally these thing's don't bother me but I didn't even mess up or anything so go figure.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Random thought I've been having:

Would it be better to read up on push-pull techniques and such, or to just go with what I know from experience and this thread so as to avoid overthinking things?

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

In the end, all "skill" comes from experience, giving you an intuitive sense of how to handle things. Without this experience, you don't have the intuition and are left over-analyzing and deconstructing things.

But that doesn't mean that "studying" is bad-- as long as you practice it and turn your knowledge into experience. Go get some scary new experiences and then analyze them afterwards and adjust accordingly... Don't analyze before or during your experiences or you'll just be wasting your time.

...with that said, push/pull's a big one to learn. Lots of fun to practice, too :)

77yLQy8.png

Me neither. Have fun!

Quick question really;

So it was Sports day today, and in normal sports day fashion, we were doing our events and cheering on our friends.

I was taking photos with friends, and since I'm pretty comfortable friends with the guy I like, I decided to take a photo with him.

Some girls took the photo using my camera and asked us if we're dating. I said "no" because firstly, it's true, we aren't dating.

But I also get nervous and shy about these things, and don't want to say 'yes' until anything gets official.

He replied with "Not quite" instead, and all of them had a raised eyebrow and were all like "ooh!"

What do you think he means by that?

Bit of background, I'm pretty good friends with this guy, he knows I have liked him in the past, I don't know if he knows I still do.

I've been comfortable with being friends, and go with the flow of things really. We've had a good relationship for about seven months.

Some people still choose to believe we're dating even though we really aren't. He's done things for me that he probably wouldn't do for the average person, but I still prefer to just be honest and say we aren't going out, to avoid getting excited over nothing.

I don't want to ask him, because I don't want to keep bringing the subject up and I also don't want him to think I've been over-thinking this (which I have)

Either way, it's the last day of school tomorrow, summer party the same night that we're both going to, but afterwards, we won't see each other until September.

So yeah, limited time to ask/talk to him, and even if something happens, there's going to be a long break before we see each other again.

Talk to him. Guys really don't give a shit about how obsessive/clingy girls can seem to be. Especially if they're attractive.

Also, don't make him think that he is in the friendzone. He would almost never ask you out if he knew that he was friendzoned.

He is definitely not in the friendzone.

I guess girls don't really like guys who are overly clingy, so I just thought boys would be the same, but it looks like it's all in the mind.

Anyways, 1 day to do all of this, challenge accepted.

Thanks guys