"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

MSG back asking "cup size and dft?"

Isn't it dtf? Hahaha.

Haha yeah it is. This is what happens when i post from my iPad.

Last night the Mexican girl i used to "date" in Florida told me how much she misses me. She sent me a random dirty picture with a text saying "I'm ready for you".

I awkwardly had to tell her that i am back with my Ex, and i told her that i really lost all attraction i had to her when shit went down between us. She didn't really want to hear any of it. Sent me a few more pictures in between the conversation we were having till i just stopped replying to her because i thought her pictures were a bit inappropriate. I'll be seeing her again in October when i go back to school. Sad thing is i still am kind of attracted to her physically, but emotionally i have nothing. I don't feel like i can trust her at all. She tried saying sorry for everything that happened between us, but part of me thinks the only reason she's doing this is because she wants attention.

In other news, me and my ex have had one or two conversations this past 3 weeks (while i've been on holliday), that i think are pretty important and intense ones. We spoke about our sex life and what we can do to improve it. We have a great sex life, but i guess we both just want to be sure that both of us are satisfied. And we spoke about the relationships we've been in the past 2 years, which might explain certain habits we now have. It's very risky, but i think it will pay off because we have a better understanding of each other now.

She wants to move with me to Florida in October. I really don't mind having her come with me. The way my school schedule is going to be will only allow me to see her at night anyway, which is good. I told her to still just think about it before she gives me an answer.

But as always, there's a catch. I think the only way she could come with me is if we are married or get married within 90 days of being in the US. I'm still not 100% sure of this because it seems to be extremely hard to do any sort of research on American visas. But if marriage is the only way to get her there, i'm gonna have to take a pass on that one.

Depends how long she's moving there. Technically you could just make her a permanent visitor and then make sure she doesn't get arrested for some reason. But you should probably research more, I'm in america and I'm not even 100% sure how it works

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Depends how long she's moving there. Technically you could just make her a permanent visitor and then make sure she doesn't get arrested for some reason. But you should probably research more, I'm in america and I'm not even 100% sure how it works

It's just gonna be for the duration of my course which is 9 month, or till we break up (if that happens). This will be a good thing for me cause ive never lived with a girl before (as in girlfriend) so ill get to see how it is and if I'm cut out for it. I have lots of research to do but so far I've not had any luck.

There's other practical issues too. If she's living with you, will she be contributing financially? If so, how is she obtaining those finances? If you're living with other people, don't assume they'll be fine with it; I know from personal experience and the experience of my friends, I certainly wouldn't be okay with a housemate basically having their girlfriend live with them for free, unless they're chipping in extra for bills and such. What about her friends and her own life? What's she actually going to be doing on a day-today basis to keep herself busy, when she's miles away from home in another country, apparently isolated from everyone she's ever known?

It all seems quite grey and boring stuff compared to the romantic idealism of moving in with someone you have feelings for, but that's part and parcel of living with other people. You have to sort through those questions sooner rather than later, or they very quickly become a source of tension.

• Like 3

In terms of finances, i have $1 000 a month for rent and $1 000 for other living costs. She has money saved up from working the past year and a half that will cover anything else (not that i think anything will really be needed). I planned on moving into my own place when i got back anyway, so nothing needs to change now. So i wouldn't have to worry about any extra income being needed (except a bit for food), and i don't have to worry about roommates being okay with it.

Only real issue i can see is what she's going to do while i'm there. I mean the ideal would be for her to get a job to keep herself busy, and she agrees about that. Only problem that there might be is if her visa doesn't allow it.

Getting hired illegally in america is easier than getting a "real job" in america by far. Just don't apply to huge corporations. Find her a nice family owned something or other and get paid in cash. Its way simplier than you may think.

Getting hired illegally in america is easier than getting a "real job" in america by far. Just don't apply to huge corporations. Find her a nice family owned something or other and get paid in cash. Its way simplier than you may think.

Yeah she actually told me the exact same thing, haha.

The idea was to give her sonething to do with herself not pay bills

You mean Lego?

:-w

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Who said anything about bills?

What if you want some beers, or a dial-up pizza, or some clothes, or the typical crap those of us in our early twenties spend cash on after a week at work?

I was merely saying she wouldn't ve dependant on the job to survive like most others in her situation

Precursor of the DSL pizza, of course. :P

• Like 2

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I think I am heading right to a trainwreck with this...

But I am going to be in the same course as one amazing girl. In university.

She looked me up on Facebook when the attendee lists were publicised. And we've been talking every day since. That's been over 2 weeks now.

The problem and the reason why it is going to be a trainwreck is that I won't be able to see her or physically talk to her until 2nd of September. And I haven't seen her either, we are 1000 km's apart. But I would really like to not get friendzoned.

Should I stop talking so much? Problem with that is, she initiates almost all conversation and when I didn't chat with her for a day, the next day she already asked wtf was I doing. And the conversations are wonderful. She is quirky and has some interesting views on the world.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Aren't we all 'needy'? In the sense that we all have needs, and therefore expectations about what a relationship would give to us? Whether you want to be used as the lynchpin which someone else has based their whole life around is, of course, another matter.

If you're interested, keep it flirty until you meet. Try and escalate it as time goes on, if it seems appropriate. You could explore what kind of activities you might do when you meet, just to keep her interested.

• Like 1

Hell, maybe she too is stuck 200 miles from civilization in the woods somewhere. There's no harm in trying, no? It's not like you're stuck with her for better or worse.

And, as opposed to what some would say a bad thing, worst comes out you get a new friend.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg