"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Really? You spend a month chatting to this girl and then "[bleep] it she wears high heels major dealbreaker"? Not trying to play psychologist but you sound like you're subconsciously self sabotaging yourself. Incidentally, "gonna try and fail with a new one" is setting yourself up for failure as well. If you go pursuing a relationship (or anything) with the attitude of "gonna try and fail" YOU WILL FAIL..

I feel like chatting to a person for a month helps tell you a lot more about them then their shoe choices do. (You know, unless their shoes are made of human flesh or something.)

I can understand that maybe it sets off warning bells. Maybe it's a turn off because stereotypical girls in heels aren't girls you want. But to say "scrap that she wears heels?" Really?.

Btw, I'm really hoping there's a lot you aren't telling us about the class opening event...

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

In addition to the who really cares whether she wore heels or not it's not that big of a deal point, also consider that maybe she just misjudged the dress code? If it's a class opening event and (correct me if I'm wrong) you mentioned something about you both being first years at university then she might have simply thought that was going to be the dress code. I'm in my final year of uni and I'm not even sure what you mean by "class opening event".

Good job Veiva, hopefully she'll call but even if nothing comes of it you've at least given it a shot and have a bit of practice. Nice can-do attitude.

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

High heels and short skirt and whole attire made her look a bit ...

She didn't come to our course party, cause she didn't like the people there. She had only seen them once for a few hours.

By the way she spoke and what she spoke, it seemed like she was a really active , chill and outgoing. I haven't seen her out not even once.

And in the end the stuff she spoke was really weird and offputting.

Plus, since I first saw her, we haven't spoken practically a word.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Saq has a point. How can a women be free to pursue her own desires? What does that say about her? About the society? Women shouldn't be allowed to wear heels or anything 'exotic' because it degrades everything around them. A good society consists of sexual purity. Amen.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I am baffled that you find heels/short skirt unattractive. You sure you're into ladies there Saq? cause this one dresses nice and doesn't drink herself stupid with strangers at college. She sounds like actual girlfriend material to me. I'd kill for a nice girl that over dresses at events.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

So, you're deluding yourself into believing that somehow the clothes she wore on one night at a social event speaks volumes about her personality, sexual preferences and (presumably) the chances of her cheating on you should a relationship be formed in the future...

OK, well, it's your life. Good luck with that attitude. Personally, I'd take that "attire" to be indicative of confidence in one's own appearance and identity, which I'd have thought would be an attractive trait, but clearly that's not universal amongst heterosexual men by the looks of things.

there's only one legitimate reason to judge someone on their footwear and that's if they are wearing crocs.

If you've ever worked a 13 hour shift where you've needed to stand straight with only a 30 minute lunch break, you'll know the true value of Crocs!

I am baffled that you find heels/short skirt unattractive. You sure you're into ladies there Saq? cause this one dresses nice and doesn't drink herself stupid with strangers at college. She sounds like actual girlfriend material to me. I'd kill for a nice girl that over dresses at events.

Yeah, i was going to say more or less the same. A girl at that age, that's willing to wear heels to class (assuming she actually knows how to walk in them, and doesn't wobble around [and especially if she has the legs for them]) sounds like a keeper. It might just be me, but i find it extremely attractive when my GF wears heels. I really wish she would do it more often.

I don't like high heels, yes. And I don't really like short skirts either. I prefer hot pants and sneakers on a lady :)

And she didn't wear them in the evening event, cause she wasn't there.

She wore that attire to the formal schoolyear opening event, where the professors hold their speeches and stuff. I don't know the name of this event in English.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

I don't like high heels, yes. And I don't really like short skirts either. I prefer hot pants and sneakers on a lady :)

She wore that attire to the formal schoolyear opening event, where the professors hold their speeches and stuff. I don't know the name of this event in English.

That makes it even worse if it was a formal event. Also that event would generally be called a welcoming address or something similar.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

That makes it even worse if it was a formal event. Also that event would generally be called a welcoming address or something similar.

It's called a convocation.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

It's called a convocation.

Oh, you're right. my bad.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

If you're going to be picking girls by what they wear, be prepared to live a very lonely life. Sadly girls can't wear hot pants and sneakers to a gala event, a half decent restaurant, work, or even a club. And so what if she wore heels during day time. I am really struggling to see any issue here. Is it so uncommon for people in your part of the world to dress professionally? Do people like... go to work in their Pjs?

Maybe I'm just being really thick here but... where's the connection? She wore a short skirt... so what? Why does that matter? I'm reckoning you probably put on a good shirt and some hair gel, perhaps. Maybe some perfume too. Should I start making all sorts of spurious correlations between men wearing smart shirts and male sexual promiscuity, as you seem to have done with this girl?

Personally, I think she was only trying to look her best, but her choice of clothes indicates that she's clearly comfortable with her sexuality. And you don't like that for some reason. In my personal experience of human relationships, I'm reckoning it's probably intimidation. I think that's what Muggi's driving at too.

The first thing I thought of was "those who can't do, teach". :P

• Like 2

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Been at school for 2 weeks. Met a girl two floors above me and she and I get along well. Last night we hung out and watched the Office and shit, etc. I ended up saying something kind of off-handed, and she acted all like offended, etc etc blah blah. Anyways, I leaned over to her to say "I'm sorry" and what not and she kissed me. Went at it for 2 mins or so and what not.

Wasn't expecting it that fast.

What do what do what do.

• Like 1

You didn't get the point...

High heels weren't the worst part. But her whole attitude, behaviour and looks were not what I expected to see. And she started talking some weird stuff.

I might have felt a bit intimidated unconsciously but I don't think so.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

So, she 'acted' offended, caught you off-guard and went in?

[hide=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piVnArp9ZE0[/hide]

What are you wanting from this? A relationship, or something more casual? Establish that first, on her part too.

Yeah pretty much.

When it first happened I was like what the [bleep] and then after a second or two I was like oh ok, this is ok.

I dunno, I'm not in any rush to be in a relationship, but I'm not against it either.

You didn't get the point...

High heels weren't the worst part. But her whole attitude, behaviour and looks were not what I expected to see. And she started talking some weird stuff.

I might have felt a bit intimidated unconsciously but I don't think so.

Your first post about this, the only thing you mention is high heels. Your next post starts off with "high heels and short skirt" and you implied it made her look like a [bleep](?) You weren't actually clear about that, the statement was very vague. THEN you start talking about how she acted.

Now, there could be a lot of context about how she acted that we're missing, but if nothing else you need to ask yourself why you would start your post here with basically "I was turned off because she wore high heels and a short skirt to this event when no other girl did." Your first two posts made it sound like at least half the problem was her outfit.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

*sing song voice* Constrictors got a girlfriend constrictors got a girlfriend :P

Of course the real advice being: keep hanging out with her and do as you've been doing. If you want more, go for it, if she wants more she'll go for it. Then its up to you to do something with it. Inb4polyamorism'a-la'muggiw

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn