"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Well, it is true that I need friends.

But friends, as in real, good friends. I have way too many acquaintances.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

If the friendzone is a thing, it's not something you can put yourself in. It's the name given to some peoples inability to accept that a given person having feelings for them is not always something that is, ever has been, and might never be, a possibility. You aren't Orlando Bloom, don't flatter yourself. Maybe she just wants a friend, maybe something more (unless she has clearly signaled one way or the other). Whatever the case, from your very brief description, I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say that actively not talking to her is probably going to be taken as snubbing her, which is not a fantastic way to make any kind of friend.

Life has given you a present. Enjoy it :lol:

Guest Smelly Paws

Should I stop talking so much? Problem with that is, she initiates almost all conversation and when I didn't chat with her for a day, the next day she already asked wtf was I doing.

Stalker alert! Looks like she already thinks she owns you. Get out while you can. You have been warned.

Should I stop talking so much? Problem with that is, she initiates almost all conversation and when I didn't chat with her for a day, the next day she already asked wtf was I doing.

Stalker alert! Looks like she already thinks she owns you. Get out while you can. You have been warned.

I'm sure it was in a joking manner.

Tg_Ibe.png

WOAH I'M ABOUT TO ASK A QUESTION... WOAH. I've lurked this thread for about a hundred pages, but never thought I'd post!

So I'm a customer at a local grocery store. I go in there weekly, and I've happened to develop a crush (I think! This is new for me! First time I've ever felt this way and I'm 21...) on one of the cashiers. She's nice, etc, all nine yards--so on so forth... I'm talkative with her (though the topic is usually something derp like what I'm making for dinner... or how she is doing... etc... oh and there's a cheese meme in there somewhere), but she's only been in the slot when I visit for the past 6 weeks or so (I'm there every week like clockwork).

So, would asking her for her Facebook be strange? How would I go about asking? So lost! So confused!

ozXHe7P.png

I've always been a fan of "here's my number" and have it written on a piece of paper. Its simple, shows that you're confident and it puts the ball entirely in her court.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Yes asking for her Facebook sounds creepy IMO. Just ask her out for coffee/drinks, and/or give her your number instead.

I figured it would be.. regardless, I don't have a phone/cell phone. And asking her out would be difficult considering I really have no means to get anywhere.

Agreed. Additionally, Facebook is not in anyway a good source of communication.

I agree about Facebook not being good communication, but it's pretty much the only thing I have right now.

I've always been a fan of "here's my number" and have it written on a piece of paper. Its simple, shows that you're confident and it puts the ball entirely in her court.

I think this is the best, but again the lack of phone is killer...

Thanks for the advice, guys.

Unrelated, strangely I swear I saw only Rpg's post earlier... Dunno why I didn't see muggi's or constrictor's.

ozXHe7P.png

eat two cans of chicken soup or whatever (it calms yr nerves) then buy a real long piece of goddamn string, tie them together and give her one

tiny baby children these days all bebo this and facebook that, take those away and they're just big sacks of goo and blood.

you can thank me later

• Like 3

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

That might be one if the greatest icebreaker suggestions I've ever heard. :lol: Brb, gotta go out and buy two cans of soup and some string.

Does it have to be chicken, or will any soup work?

• Like 1

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I managed to commandeer* a phone! Now I just need to give her my number next time I see her...

... ...

I'm such a newbie to this. :( Theory is one thing (aka reading this thread). Actually performing it is much, much more difficult...

*: AKA got permission to use the Tracfone that we rarely use...

ozXHe7P.png

Just takes practice. The more you wait, the more you rob yourself of that opportunity. The worst that can happen is she says "No" and you both carry on with your lives unchanged. The best that can happen is far more.

Nothing to lose. Much to gain.

• Like 1

Yeah, that girl I had chatted on FB with for the last month?

Scrap that. She is nothing like that IRL.

She managed to be the only one in high heels on our 500 people class opening event.

Gonna try and fail with a new one...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

She managed to be the only one in high heels on our 500 people class opening event.

wait so you dropped a girl because of her shoes

wait so you dropped a girl because of her shoes

no it was because she wasn't Estonian

• Like 2

77yLQy8.png

Well played. =D>

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

How the [bleep] do you not hook up with the one girl in heels of 500 people?

More so, aren't you tall as hell Saq? Shouldn't trying tk be closer to yiur height a good thing?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn