He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

Rainy's been hacked?

My plan to destroy OT is going along right on schedule.

Today, I procastinated on fixing my speech posters! Just like the last 4 weeks. Hooray!

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Took an English midterm today. T'was awful.

Had one of those essays where it needs to be much longer than you can write. I JUST DON'T HAVE ANY MORE TO SAY.

Finished like an hour early and wasn't allowed to leave <_<

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Somebody set a trash can on fire today. Quite funny because it was 10 minutes right after a normal fire drill and nobody in my part of the building took the real fire seriously at all. Of course, the people who were near the fire and could smell burning plastic and paper towels were posting on Facebook the minute everyone got outside. In the end, the kid got arrested, people cheered, there was a fight, both of those guys got arrested, the schedule for the day was altered, and now nobody is allowed to use the bathroom during class.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I'm doing alright. :thumbup:

Just defragging my computer as it's been running slower than usual recently. Hopefully this should improve things. :-) Got some coursework to do over this weekend, I'll be able to make through it though, I've got lots of music and podcasts to catch up on, so I've got something to keep me entertained. :shades: Also, looking into getting a new hoodie and a bag from Asos. :grin: Oh and recommendation for you OT, go to iTunes U and find Yale University Psychology. I found it really interesting to listen to.

So OT, read any good books recently?

Phaper_Plane.png

I have, actually. Don't you think it would be great to have a thread for that in OT? I wonder why nobody's thought of that.

Today I plan to listen to a bunch of CDs I found in my dad's collection. I'm currently working on Gould's '55 Goldberg Variations.

Mildly entertaining anecdote:

Last night two friends and I went to mcdonalds for a bigmac run for some reason. Behind us in line are two 15 year old skanks, when I finally noticed they were there they were already eye [bleep]ing one of my friends. Feeling left out with a hurt ego, I took my 3 bigmacs and went to go sit down when the two girls looked at me, shocked, and asked if I was going to eat all 3 by myself. Unimpressed by the whole situation I looked at them with dead eyes and said 'no, one is for me and two for the python living in my pants'. They didn't get it but my friends were in tears so I took it as a win and went to sulk and eat.

hiccup.png

I have, actually. Don't you think it would be great to have a thread for that in OT? I wonder why nobody's thought of that.

There's a thread in the varrock library, iirc. But nobody ever posts in the library :(

Hmm. Should I be concerned I've lost nearly 20 pounds in the past 2 months?

Edit: @ Factoroise: =D>

Mildly entertaining anecdote:

Last night two friends and I went to mcdonalds for a bigmac run for some reason. Behind us in line are two 15 year old skanks, when I finally noticed they were there they were already eye [bleep]ing one of my friends. Feeling left out with a hurt ego, I took my 3 bigmacs and went to go sit down when the two girls looked at me, shocked, and asked if I was going to eat all 3 by myself. Unimpressed by the whole situation I looked at them with dead eyes and said 'no, one is for me and two for the python living in my pants'. They didn't get it but my friends were in tears so I took it as a win and went to sulk and eat.

Haha! Burrrrrrrrrn!

Not done much today, went into Wells with my brother and sister, bought Kid A by Radiohead.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

^Nooo :(

Lazy day today, probably will spend most of it reading.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Today should be pretty awesome.

Going over to a friends to make food and do homework at 12.

Then going to see 127 hours with more friends.

Then going to see Gingerdeadman for the lulz with a bunch of friends.

Pretty excited.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I know right? Their male model is like he is peering into my soul...

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang