Today...

Leoo

I hit three opossums on the way home from work today.

I also found out my mother went to the hospital. She is waiting till tomorrow to tell me the reason why and the results. I am kind of concern. She has had a lot of dizzy spells and I think it may be a tumor or cancer. I pray not though.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

How did that happen? :blink:

My thoughts exactly, how'd they screw you?

If you order a month pass 3 weeks in advance, you get a massive discount, but apparently they didn't like the numbers printed on the credit card I used so the transaction never went through. So...basically I don't get my discount and I pay full price both ways everyday for the train for the next 4 weeks at the very least. Kinda pisses me off when I'm trying to be stingy and save up for a car.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I also found out my mother went to the hospital. She is waiting till tomorrow to tell me the reason why and the results. I am kind of concern. She has had a lot of dizzy spells and I think it may be a tumor or cancer. I pray not though.

Possible she has Vertigo.

Popoto.~<3

How did that happen? :blink:

My thoughts exactly, how'd they screw you?

If you order a month pass 3 weeks in advance, you get a massive discount, but apparently they didn't like the numbers printed on the credit card I used so the transaction never went through. So...basically I don't get my discount and I pay full price both ways everyday for the train for the next 4 weeks at the very least. Kinda pisses me off when I'm trying to be stingy and save up for a car.

Dam, I've had that stuff happen to me before. Absolutely sucks. And I feel like those kinds of things always happen when you don't want them to like when you're trying to safe your money or something.

tFtfA.jpg

Yeah my mum has vertigo... it's far more likely to be something like that than something like cancer. :thumbup:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Yeah my mum has vertigo... it's far more likely to be something like that than something like cancer. :thumbup:

Apparently she has an infection in her reproductive system, which is causing her headaches and dizzyness, so she is getting a hysterectomy. Thank god it was not cancer or anything majorly bad.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Snow day number 8... I'm sick of this [cabbage]. I literally don't graduate until July at this point. Our second semester still hasn't even started yet.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Purdue shut down today, which is funny because we only got about a couple inches last night. The heavy schtuff comes in about six hours (well after the school day has ended), expecting another ten inches.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

*sigh* Had an argument with my mum which ended with her telling me that I'm her property and everything I own is hers. Love you too <3

Kinda glad I'm going college tomorrow :P Even though the Asian I hang out with is a pain in the ass. But I'm grateful she even spoke to me, girls, especially asian girls, tend to avoid me lol. I don't know why :unsure: Gets a little lonely at times.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Man, snow is already ankle high and it's still going hard here. [bleep]ing crazy.

At this rate I'm guessing my class will be canceled tomorrow.

I love my apartment complex though. We're snowed in so they ordered a ton of KFC for everyone.

Found out my line might not be able to run until Thursday or Friday. I've already spent 2 days doing nothing but not allowed to leave. I sincerely hope they call me to cancel my shift tomorrow. To make matters worse, we're supposed to be training people to do the job so I can make my return to afternoons. At this rate, they might only have a day or two to learn it.

Also:

3 weeks preggers with my 2nd child :thumbsup:

Congratulations!

Found a 32GB iPhone on the train today. Picked it up with intention to give it back. Battery is running low, and I left the owner a message. If i don't get a response back in a week, I'm keeping this beautiful piece of technology.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

School just called and announced a snowday for tomorrow.

:thumbsup:

[insert dancing merlin gif that I can't find here]

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

School just called and announced a snowday for tomorrow.

:thumbsup:

wZ4Gp.gif

Fix'd.

Also, you guys are lucky your schools announce the night/day before. Here its literally either 20 minuets or few hours before school starts when they make the decision to shut down the schools.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Found a 32GB iPhone on the train today. Picked it up with intention to give it back. Battery is running low, and I left the owner a message. If i don't get a response back in a week, I'm keeping this beautiful piece of technology.

Im so desperate for a new phone, When I came back from Sydney I actually scoured thru the carts looking for a left-behind iPhone. ;___; (Mine's 5 years old and drops out the sim card often)

Popoto.~<3

So we just missed the ice storm/bizzard. All we got was a little freezing rain. Mostly rain. Didn't even have a chance of school being called.

Today I had lunch with a family friend from church - really interesting guy who's a alum of the university I'm attending. I think this will be a once a month thing.

Now I'm typing up a history paper on 19th century Italian-American immigrants. Fun.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Now I'm typing up a history paper on 19th century Italian-American immigrants. Fun.

Are you really?

When I say 'typing a history paper' I really mean I'm browsing tif, Facebook, Last.fm, and listening to music.

But yeah I guess the paper will get typed somewhere in there.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew