Today...

Leoo

I think the most interesting thing I've dissected was a cow eyeball. Retinas are freaking groovy you guys.

On a cooler note, I made a scientific discovery today :thumbsup: I am the first person in the world to discover the function of a certain gene in baker's yeast, which unquestionably makes me a total baller.

hiccup.png

In all of my years of school, I've only dissected a pile of owl poop and a flower.

SRCuF.jpg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I think the most interesting thing I've dissected was a cow eyeball. Retinas are freaking groovy you guys.

On a cooler note, I made a scientific discovery today :thumbsup: I am the first person in the world to discover the function of a certain gene in baker's yeast, which unquestionably makes me a total baller.

What's the function? I want to ready for when my bread mutates.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

What's the function? I want to ready for when my bread mutates.

It catalyzes a step in glycolysis \::/

Goodluck with your bread.

hiccup.png

^That was funny.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

My shower broke, on Saturday actually. The landlord is only on the office on the weekdays, it's been 3 days without a shower. :thumbdown: That's a day later than usual. Looking back, how did I go for weeks without showers as a little kid?

I've also gutted a deer for meat. It's a hell of a process, taking easily 5-6 hours for 40 lbs of meat if you're lucky.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

My science teacher taught us how to disect a human body :unsure:

We've been taught the easiest way to commit suicide, the cleanest way to kill and the easiest way to dispose of a body.. My chemistry teacher should get out more instead of making lightsabers and training his 3 year old son as a jedi.

We got various cow eyes, lungs, livers and kidneys to dissect. Our biology teacher turned up one day with a big cardboard box full of the stuff he'd got from a friend who worked in a slaughterhouse or a butchers or someplace.

Someone in another class hid a big piece of cow lung behind one of the window blinds which stank the place out for a few days before anyone thought to check for craftily hidden bits of cow.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

My science teacher taught us how to disect a human body :unsure:

We've been taught the easiest way to commit suicide, the cleanest way to kill and the easiest way to dispose of a body.. My chemistry teacher should get out more instead of making lightsabers and training his 3 year old son as a jedi.

I learnt that stuff outside a classroom. I also know the best spots to stab someone with a knife that will kill them in under 30 seconds.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Christchurch just got shat on by a big earthquake. Looks like I won't be going there on thurdsay for Queens of the Stone Age...

That's a damn shame. Hope they work it out somehow, but more importantly, I hope everyone's ok down there.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Christchurch just got shat on by a big earthquake. Looks like I won't be going there on thurdsay for Queens of the Stone Age...

Yeah, I just heard. People are dead this time around, it was simply at a much worse time than the first big 'quake.

lampost_sig_stark.png

That's not good, hope any Tif'ers weren't hit too hard.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Woot, shower is now fixed. But they had to rip into my wall, and replace the pipes pretty much, and then put my wall back together. So I need to wait until the stuff they used to seal it is try until I can actually take a shower, which is gonna be a few hours. So i'm looking at not being able to take a shower until tomorrow pretty much. :(

Sitting at home, doing nothing. I don't want to go back to school tomorrow :-|

Im off the whole week.

ZwrDD.gif