Today...

Leoo

It's a student house, I'm the only one working full time. 3 engineering degrees, my gf doing an engineer masters, and an architect. A downside is getting home at 4 30 and there being 15 drunk people because someone wanted to have a party in the middle of the week and I have to go to bed early because I get up at 6.

...and I continue to [bleep] everything up...

Mind expanding a bit more. I'm sure no matter the situation at least one of us have been through it at one time or another. :P

j0xPu5R.png

WOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!

Got my full [bleep]ing Drivers licence!!!

I've officially completed one of my life goals!!! my god it feels great!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Popoto.~<3

*note to self, avoid streets when visiting Newcastle*

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

WOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!

I've officially completed one of my life goals!!! my god it feels great!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Congrats, I still need to work on getting mine but I need to take some mandatory drug and alcohol class first.

To the people asking about me, I fixed everything and it really wasn't a big deal to begin with, I was just overreacting.

Anyways, I was supposed to have a short shift today at work and be out by 9:30, but I got asked to stay late, so here I am, just getting home after 11.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

WOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!

You've become a man. Now come by tomorrow arvo and drive me to the train station.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

In more important new.

Damn. Bangs is the man.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

While reading this thread, I glanced over at the Driver's Manual on my desk.

*sigh*

I really don't want to. Same time, I really do.

Don't worry. After passing my learners licence (First test you ever sit before you can even touch a car - it's theory) I gave my road code, which I assume is the same as a Drivers Manual, to one of my mates. Two years later and that lazy [bleep] still hasn't sit it. It's funny because every now and then he'll lie and say that he has just got it and then when we ask him "where's your licence" he says he lost it...

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

While reading this thread, I glanced over at the Driver's Manual on my desk.

*sigh*

I really don't want to. Same time, I really do.

Don't worry. After passing my learners licence (First test you ever sit before you can even touch a car - it's theory) I gave my road code, which I assume is the same as a Drivers Manual, to one of my mates. Two years later and that lazy [bleep] still hasn't sit it. It's funny because every now and then he'll lie and say that he has just got it and then when we ask him "where's your licence" he says he lost it...

Nice person in your siggy :D.

Today I realize I pay as much in gas to go to work in back as most people pay a month for their house/apartment rental. GF 600 dollars Obama. I really need to get a closer job. Driving 70 miles each way to work sucks. Might start looking for another job or an apartment closer to work. I am sure as hell not going back to flipping burgers or managing McDonald's.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

The whole flashing your money thing doesn't really work when you're a) flashing $20 notes and b) using Aus currency, which kinda looks like Monopoly money, haha.

Nevertheless, THAT BEAT IS INFECTIOUS.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

It's the same old Furah you love and know, but is now 20% cooler.

That's right, I bought Pokemon Soul Silver and Pokemon White today. :cool:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

You badman.

Might convince my parents to get me an early birthday present... Bike or new phone? D= I'm going towards bike becaues I can afford a monthly contract for a phone myself... hyeaaaa two early b'day presents.

Anyway, I've discovered something glorious called dubstep. Why did I not listen to this earlier?

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Job searching yet again.

I've been tempted to go buy random stuff like a pokemon game or an ipad, but I know I need to save my money for an apartment soon enough. I just wish I knew what I was going to do with my life now.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Girlfriend coming over in a few minutes, work later.

That must be the first time work wasn't within 15 minutes for you!

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Debating doing Everybody Draw Muhammad day tomorrow. I'm pretty against it atm, since I think by now nobody even remembers what it was for, so it would pretty much just be done to piss people off :/

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Debating doing Everybody Draw Muhammad day tomorrow. I'm pretty against it atm, since I think by now nobody even remembers what it was for, so it would pretty much just be done to piss people off :/

Is it really? I'll do it to piss religious folk!

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg