Today...

Leoo

I forgot that I was also watching Bates Motel over the weekend, which is a prequel of sorts to the 1960 film Psycho. Another title might have 'a series of terrible decisions (by crazy people)'. It makes sense in the context of a prequel. This is about the childhood of the bad guy in Psycho, it's pretty much a given he didn't get that way by being raised in a normal environment. It could also be titled 'how to raise a psychopath (by being crazy)'.

That show is awful.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

intersting page of posts. do like.

i drank today. cinco de drinko. not even close to close to close to waht i did last year. but had fun i guess. ust kinda chilled. school in 12 hours is meh. I want to drink with yoiu giys. i love you guys. bottom of my hraet.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Exam period, nothing happening for me. But expect something SERIOUSLY wild on the 25th or 26th of June, IF I am alive.

Renouncing your Estonian citizenship?

• Like 3

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

You wish. But not really, just that a few days before I come back from a weeklong trip to Bulgaria with all expenses paid. It is our school ending trip with whole class and no teachers. Expecting a week of almost constant drunkenness.

And on the eve of 23rd is our probably most important national holiday, the Midsummer's Eve. We make huge bonfires and do crazy stuff. Last year I woke up at my grandmother's place, with absolutely terrible headache and last memories from 2 days ago whilst being 4 miles from my grandma's place.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

We can't contain our excitement, that sounds seriously wild. I personally can't wait until 25/26 June.

play nice children.

today I'm going Tux shopping because I got reassigned to maitre d'. Haircut tomorrow. Already shaved. I'm growing up and shit. Unfortunately this means I can't my ears pierced this summer like I wanted :/

We can't contain our excitement, that sounds seriously wild. I personally can't wait until 25/26 June.

play nice children.

today I'm going Tux shopping because I got reassigned to maitre d'. Haircut tomorrow. Already shaved. I'm growing up and shit. Unfortunately this means I can't my ears pierced this summer like I wanted :/

That comes with a pay raise though, right? If so, its totally worth it. That, and you get to wear a tuxedo to work.

County basketball championships. We've got 2 wins in a row and we are tactically in a position where it is better for us to lose the next game.

Oh, and English national exam tomorrow. Expecting at least 90 out of 100. Countrywide average is about 56-57. It is in between C1 and C2 levels in this European language diploma scale, the difficulty.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

play nice children.

That comes with a pay raise though, right? If so, its totally worth it. That, and you get to wear a tuxedo to work.

I can't see why guys want to get their eyes pieced anyways.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

play nice children.

I can't see why guys want to get their eyes pieced anyways.

Neither do I, I'm just glad he wanted his ears pierced instead.

• Like 1

Today I looked at Netflix and saw Halo 4: Forward unto Dawn. I mist live in a cave, though it seems it hasn't been out that long so I guess it's forgivable Considering that it is a web series, even as a movie it's pretty good, especially since Microsoft is standing there enforcing cannon. They better do a full live action film though now that they have teased me. Also, love the Warthog. I feel like that's the one that got built years ago, and it's nice to see it in action.

I also watched Thor, as part of the ongoing campaign to make Avengers make just a tad more sense (having gone into it being only familiar with Iron Man). I feel like I might have to watch Captain America too, which is fine I guess. I'll probably enjoy it more than I am expecting, I just need to get to the part where I actually sit down and watch it (to be clear, I am a fan of none of the comics, I just favor Iron Man because I have a huge weakness for awesome suits of armour, which also accounts for a third of my love of Halo).

Actually, it occurs to me that since the Xbox is finally in the house, I could actually rock some Halo now (Combat Evolved of course). This is going to be an emotional moment, I have not touched the Xbox except to get a disc out of it for moving in at least a year, maybe two. If only I could play Mario Kart on it too :lol:

play nice children.

75% increase in wage as long as I'm in my tux :)

It comes with the disadvantage of working in 8 hour shift maximums, but I get tips so I guess it works out.

Friend came back from his first year at college. Now he's a total bro. And he sounds like he's smoked 1/8 of weed everyday for the past 6 months. Because he had (almost).

tl;dr smoked a lot.

So did my blood tests, all clean etc. however it turns out im not immunized for Hep B, and I need immunization for Hep A and Typhoid. the Hep B can be done later on when I come home, but I need the Hep A and Ty vaccines done before June, and they cost $240. ;___;

Also mum's agreed to buy this for me: http://www.ebay.com.au/ctg/Canon-PowerShot-ELPH-300-HS-IXUS-220-HS-12-1-MP-Digital-Camera-Black-/100107879

Its for my video blogging, as well as recording while im in Fiji since they got $2000 back from reception (cancelled wedding part, having it back in Aus now, saved them dosh) and since she paid $1500 for my sisters wedding dress, they agreed to buy me the camera as well as an affordable DSLR later towards September to do my sister's wedding photos with. (so basically they're supporting my hobbies, which is the first time ever they've done so)

Popoto.~<3

Better make use of that camera, jesus. My vlog is filmed on my phone, and it's not super pretty, but it works. Yours better be gorgeous :P

main reason is I do have a webcam that can do 720, but the lighting at my desk is REALLY REALLY crap.

So this way I can buy a small tripod and setup in different rooms in the house. Plus I'll be using it on the go as well (Fiji being an example), which is the main reason :P

Popoto.~<3

main reason is I do have a webcam that can do 720, but the lighting at my desk is REALLY REALLY crap.

So this way I can buy a small tripod and setup in different rooms in the house. Plus I'll be using it on the go as well (Fiji being an example), which is the main reason :P

A lot of tripods out there but I got one of those Joby Gorrillapod for my point&shoot, and it works great. It's also only $20USD and a very common traveling-esk tripod so I would think one could be found in AUS or a the least a Chinese knockoff.

tFtfA.jpg

Chem final time. Didn't study at all, lets see if I can get an A. (I probably should have studied.)

I need an 88 to get an A in the class.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I wish knowing something like that would help me relax about my finals. Half of them I could get a 60 on and still have an A- in the class, but that doesn't make me study any less or get any less anxious about them.

Which sucks nuts, tbh.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I wish knowing something like that would help me relax about my finals. Half of them I could get a 60 on and still have an A- in the class, but that doesn't make me study any less or get any less anxious about them.

Which sucks nuts, tbh.

deep breaths. talk about your material with your class mates in casual conversation. realize what you have down and need a bit more studying on.

today I went to bed at 7am. getting a hair cut, my tux is all layed out. pictures inbound I'm sure. Going to a bar/club/free edm concert tomorrow. woohoo.

Finishing up my 5 day long studying spree for my Art History final.

I'd just like to say that making your final a short answer test with 50 potential works of art on it (10 of which will actually be on it, and we'll need to know the title, artist, art movement, date, and place of each along with enough knowledge of what it meant/ BS skills to write a paragraph about why it was important) for a Freshman level course than the majority of students take to get their art credits before moving on with their major and never looking back is incredibly cruel and unnecessary. I've been studying for an average of 5 hours a day for just this exam and I'm just barely going to have everything memorized in time.

...Thank god it's freshman year and my other finals were jokes.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Ha my ARHS final(s) were almost identical. Granted I'm a studio art major but I still didn't really give a crap. It's nice to know the history leading up to the world you're making your own art in, but half that stuff they don't even have a solid date on so you have to memorize ranges. Which is more numbers. And unneccesary. Glad I'm done with that stuff.

Currently I'm procrastinating on the screenplay I have to turn in two days from now. Screenwriting was way more helpful than the English department's fiction classes. But I'm burned out now and gah why won't it just finish itself.

p2gq.jpg