Today...

Leoo

Tbh, I think I'll just open a thread in the tech forum when I get home, this is too much of a pain.

What are you actually trying to accomplish? If you want your javascript code to be accessible as an embedded script on another website you'll want to actually use a hosting service (like stev suggested) or you could try some kind of open source software repository like google code or github.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

new kanye album was going to be called "i am god"

recently changed

today I hate everything and everyone. a lot. [bleep]ing hate them. friends. bosses. coworkers. everyone [bleep]ing sucks. i hate. hate. hate.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

17 hours and only one post? i am dissapoint.

Today I worked. Bout to go eat with some friends. Then drinks.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Might as well post a little update on life. Thursday and Friday we had our senior shows, one for the younger students of our school and the other for the parents. My friends and I basically formed a band at the start of our senior year with the final goal in mind that we would perform at that show, and those two days we finally did just that. There were some faults in the technical department (especially on Friday, where my mic wasn't even on at the start), but we played a hell of a show anyway. Then we went to one hell of a party on Friday night to celebrate. The rest of the weekend was spent bored out of my mind.

My old elementary school and neighborhood was hit by a large tornado earlier today. Thankfully everyone that I know is okay, hopefully there will be minimal injuries/deaths.

Just saw the article, hope it's not too bad.

So for the past few months, my computer has been shutting off randomly, usually while gaming. Today, after happening three times, I decided to open it up and take a look. I thought that the video card fan might be clogged with dust, but it was fine. The processor, however, was begging me to end its sorrow. Under its fan (heat sink, is it called?), was a quarter inch thick CARPET of dust that actually burned me when I touched it. There was no heat escaping this thing.

After cleaning it, never knew my PC could be so quiet.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Yeah, some computers will throttle the clock way back, so that they can limp through the shut down procedure without frying, others just hit the kill switch.

Never use politicians as a yard stick for maturity. At lest, not the ones the media make fun of. We have a delightful city councilor, here who is a rare strait shooter and polite person. It also helps that smearing a senior citizen in the press rarely goes over well with the people (is also a former mayor).

It has been a cold weekend. Very cold and dreary. Also, cleaning silver is a royal pain. I look forward to trying again next weekend to see if the job can't be finished.

My old elementary school and neighborhood was hit by a large tornado earlier today. Thankfully everyone that I know is okay, hopefully there will be minimal injuries/deaths.

Death toll is at at least 37 though :[

EDIT: 51 now.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

We should start a War on Weather. It takes more lives than any politically-motivated action, probably combined too. But it costs too much education. Nah, not worth it.

---

Barely worked today, the store was dead. Made off with a third of the tips I usually make. Not like I'm complaining, I got let off (much) earlier and now got more free time.

To do what? Create Polandballs of course. Gonna borrow my sister's tablet and take a shot and drawing some of those.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

More like a 'yesterday,' but I've been working all day on my game (like I have for the past few days). Managed to increase the FPS on my lowly netbook (ION / Atom combo) to nearly 50 FPS (out of a 60 FPS upper limit). Sadly it comes with a 2-3x increase in initial loading times. Here's some screenies:

[spoiler=Screenshots]vWib7l8.png

5IMeBBz.png

OIzeO28.png

And a trailer for when I get more done and put it on Steam Greenlight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oQdnCH82uw

• Like 1

ozXHe7P.png

Been a very interesting few months. Finally chilled out during work and life. I just go with the floe. Very wonderful feeling I dare say. Health is better, there is money in the bank, and I'm doing better in school. Very happy at the moment :)

• Like 1

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Dammit, didn't get any of the jobs I've applied for. Time to try again tomorrow. For now though, I sit here drinking and wondering why one thing I ordered is over a week late, and why the other thing doesn't show up with Aust Post, even though I have the tracking number.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Just when I thought game developers were done with making confusing sequel names, Microsoft comes out with the Xbox One.

Yeah, I've always called the original Xbox the Xbox 1... Anyway, I'm probably going to get the PS4 because I'm not interested in Kinect or the whole "entertainment device" thing. I've got a computer and a cell phone. If I want to use Facebook or Twitter I'll use one of those.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

You guys do know that they call it One as in everything in the same box? Rather than making a "gaming" console, they made it a media center. Xbox 360 is pretty much a media center as it is so I guess they could've found a better name.

It's still a confusing name that could of been easily avoided.

But oh well, I'm not getting one. PCmasterrace Off to my Scriptwriting final, thank God this class is over...I really don't like the professor.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Well, last time I worked out on Monday I ended up getting another one of those exertion headaches...except this one did not go away. And still hasn't. As such, I've been in the hospital for about 24 hours now, and have to spend another night here so they can run an MRI and see what happened, because a headache should NOT last this long.

But yeah. Place gets boring pretty quick, especially now that they switched me off of Dilauded (a narcotic several times stronger than morphine). I'm just really hoping that they figure out what's going on, but it's looking like I'm going to have to stop lifting, which blows.

I get headaches that last 1-3 days <_<

That said, if they saw fit to put you on opiates, I'm guessing yours is way worse than mine. Hope they figure out what it is, and you can find a way to keep working out in a way you enjoy without it feeling like someone is tossing grenades around in your head.

As for the Xbox One, yeah, I might have gone with a different name, simply because that's really confusing. I have yet to really look at what it is, though I've already been informed a bit about it being an all in one media center. Not my cup of tea really, but then, I was legitimately surprised to find out that anyone would watch TV (like netflix) on a console. Then again, I am probably in the minority where my PC is pretty much as close to the TV as my console of choice is.

I think I am getting a car in the next couple weeks. Not as fun as my parents naturally, but for a first car I'm more than happy with it. I know it's been treated well, and it has nice low mileage still. Step one towards getting myself a 370Z :lol:

As for the Xbox One, yeah, I might have gone with a different name, simply because that's really confusing. I have yet to really look at what it is, though I've already been informed a bit about it being an all in one media center. Not my cup of tea really, but then, I was legitimately surprised to find out that anyone would watch TV (like netflix) on a console. Then again, I am probably in the minority where my PC is pretty much as close to the TV as my console of choice is.

I watch Netflix on my console and my TV is right next to my computer. I do it because I like to use the computer while I watch things.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

First day of my internship tomorrow at a lab.

Not very excited. I've just grown to dislike internships. :\

The last one you had probably jaded your view on them in general. As I recall, you had to live in a crappy hotel room or something like that.