Today...

Leoo

What makes you say that?

I know it sounds horrible to hear, but if she's going to leave you like that, it probably wasn't a relationship worth investing much into, and there's plenty of better girls who you could strike up a better relationship with. The inverse point of view is this: You try and stop this girl from leaving you, and spend a lot of time and a lot of effort trying to piece together a relationship which you know is cracking apart.

Don't focus on what you're feeling right now, focus on your near future and the many happy opportunities it will offer.

We've been together two and a half years and been through a ton together, I've already invested a lot. I honestly love her more than anything in the world.

This isn't the place to talk about this though.

You'll get over it eventually.

77yLQy8.png

If you lose, I guess, you'll know that you're band isn't that good.

I guess, but we were still good enough that some guy saw us and was so impressed he decided to sign us up for a battle of the bands a few months later in the first place. I'll take that as a compliment by itself. I don't really expect us to win, but who knows. Oh well, we'll see, que sera and all that.

I've gotta wait a bit over 2 weeks for that title.

In other news, been playing Crusader Kings II the weekend, even though I have gotten invites to multiple events both tonight and yesterday. I don't know what is the matter with me. Not gonna happen again.

Friday had Biology final exam and on Tuesday comes History. If I don't ace that History, I am screwed, since I am betting a lot on it.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Didn't do anything

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I went to the annual Pet Expo today. Only cost me $6 to get in and I managed to get a nice haul of free stuff :D

IMG_20130525_182912_zpsc10bb22d.jpg

And on top of all that I also entered into at least a dozen draws, so maybe I'll win something too!

Then tonight when I was taking Ammo for a walk I decided to try some "off-leash" walking. I kept his leash on him but just wrapped it around him instead of holding onto it. He is trained pretty well to never pull to the end of his leash, so I think having the leash still attached to him will be enough to keep him near me for the most part. The only issues will be if he gets spooked, sees a rabbit or something else he wants to eat, or just decides he needs to be a jerk. I took a video of our first try and I thought it went well. Though it's probably not very exciting for anyone else to watch :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR88DvLrbgA

I don't know why people think typing on the internet while drunk is an accomplishment

It's kind of like being normal-appearing in public. You think you really hide it well and you feel proud--but everyone knows and more often than not you look the fool.

Not saying you look like a fool, Spork. This is just a general observation.

hzvjpwS.gif

I would like to officially make this my first drunk tif post. I had to spell check that last sentence (and this one) at least ten times.

*vomit encrusted hand reaches out from under giant pile of empty goon boxes*

turn... back...

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

So Friday night, my friend Dave and I went out to my friend Paul's house. Paul lives about 45 minutes from me on a lake and was having a party out there, where Dave and I were going to spend the night before going to a concert in his area (Bled Fest) the next day. The party was labeled as a "Paint Party", in which we were going to take Paul's boat out to an island on his lake and paint on some canvas he bought and listened to music. It seemed a little strange, but I figured it'd be worth the experience and it would be cool to see Paul and his friends again.

One of the first hints of the upcoming ridiculousness came when I picked up Dave, as he was tripping on Delsym (for those of you who don't know, Dextromethorphan, the active ingredient in cough syrups such as Robitussin and Delsym, is a powerful dissociative hallucinogenic drug when taken at higher doses). He claimed to have not taken a very large amount, but he was still definitely feeling the effects of it throughout the night. He also informed me that he was bring half an ounce of marijuana up with him.

We ended up getting there at about 7:30. When we showed up, Paul was busy making strawberry banana smoothies, so Dave and I met the rest of the people that would be there: Whitney (who I had met several times previously), another girl, and two high school boys. After Paul made a sufficient amount of smoothie (probably about ten pounds of it, which was ridiculous for 7 people), he offered all of us what he claimed was LSD (I'm not sure if it actually was because that is incredibly hard to find, plus Dave had tried it a couple weeks prior and said it had a taste, meaning it was likely not actual LSD and was probably some sort of test chemical.). Regardless, we all turned down his offer, and Paul left to go take a tab. We then got our stuff together to prepare to embark on our voyage to the island.

What Paul failed to mention to us was that he did not have access to his parent's boat, and instead all we had was a paddleboat and two one-person kayaks, which Paul wanted to leave there for latecomers. We decided to take two trips to get everyone there, so Dave and I had to wait in Paul's backyard while everyone else took the paddleboat to the island for the first trip, loaded with five people, ten pounds of smoothie, a canvas, and a bowl of chicken strips. However, we had all their weed, cigarettes, and the only piece, so they would have to come back and get us eventually.

We ended up waiting for about an hour before the high school boys came back with the paddleboat and took the kayaks back to the island, telling us that we were going to be responsible for taking the paddleboat back. By this time one other friend (John) had showed up. However, as we could not fit all of us in the boat and still have room to take everyone back, John decided to hang out at Meijer instead.

Now, Dave and I had never used a paddleboat before. In fact, neither of us can even swim, though we had life preservers. In addition, if something did happen, we couldn't really ask for help because of the ridiculous amount of weed that Dave was holding on to. Add in the fact that Dave was still tripping balls on cough syrup, and you have kind of a scary situation. However, after about half an hour of heart-wrenching struggle, we finally make it to the island (the high school boys left on their Kayaks as we were arriving). We had some difficulties docking at first because Paul was tripping so hard, but we eventually docked our paddleboat and made it ashore.

When we got there, Paul, Whitney, and the other girl led us to where they had been hanging out and painting. I was incredibly stressed at this point while Dave had no clue what was going on, so we all smoked 2 bowls and chilled for a while. We learned that on their way there, Paul had fallen off of his boat and broken his phone in the process. Once we were all drugged up, we began making the voyage back to his house as Paul and the other girl (who was the only sober one at this point) steered us to Paul's house.

After we were there, it was a fantastic social time for about an hour. We all listened to music and I had some pretty great chats with Whitney. However, eventually Paul's parents had Paul come upstairs to talk to him about something... which he went to answer with his bowl in his hand in his pocket. Once his parents figured out what was going on, we heard his dad scream:

"PAUL, IF YOU DON'T GET ALL THESE DRUGS AND ALCOHOL OUT OF MY HOUSE IN THREE MINUTES I'M CALLING THE POLICE ON ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS."

Needless to say, we paniced. Dave and I hurried up and threw all of our stuff in my car as fast as we could and drove to Meijer, where we parked for an hour and a half to sober up and talk to people. While talking to Whitney on facebook in my car, I came up with some brilliant conversation in all my blazed glory:

Whitney: Haha. What am I doing?

Me: Bein an ice cube

Whitney: ice cube

????

Me: Cuz u

~cool~

As you can see, I am quite the ladykiller.

Anyways, once we sobered up we headed back to Dave's house to crash. Apparently Dave went to another party after we got back to his place for a while, but I was too tired and just passed out so I could be awake for the concert the next day.

At least I got a good story out of the craziness.

I bet all of Kimberly and obfuscator's posts are submitted with at least a .08 BAC :D

the necessities of moderating or having once moderated a runescape internet forum

that's when i developed my drinking problem

XYr5Z3t.gif

• Like 1

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Needless to say, we paniced. Dave and I hurried up and threw all of our stuff in my car as fast as we could and drove to Meijer, where we parked for an hour and a half to sober up and talk to people. While talking to Whitney on facebook in my car, I came up with some brilliant conversation in all my blazed glory:

Whitney: Haha. What am I doing?

Me: Bein an ice cube

Whitney: ice cube

????

Me: Cuz u

~cool~

As you can see, I am quite the ladykiller.

You made me spray tea all over my laptop in hysterics.

Bastard.

• Like 2

I don't know why people think typing on the internet while drunk is an accomplishment

Meh, I was shutting down my computer and I though "I should post something to tif" but I had nothing interesting to post.

This Friday is our senior year's skip day, so a bunch of us are going camping. Should be a fun time as long as it doesn't rain, the last few years it was just one big party.

Meh, I was shutting down my computer and I though "I should post something to tif" but I had nothing interesting to post.

This Friday is our senior year's skip day, so a bunch of us are going camping. Should be a fun time as long as it doesn't rain, the last few years it was just one big party.

i warned you and now youve made y_guys list

hes going to silently judge every post you make from now on. i hope yr happy.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

i warned you and now youve made y_guys list

hes going to silently judge every post you make from now on. i hope yr happy.

silently?

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti