Today...

Leoo

1z63v46.jpg

Picked up Daft Punks new album today at work. Not what I was expecting but I like it so far. Besides that work was good, and the day wasn't too bad as well.

• Like 2

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Which reminds me I have to look into a ton of music I've missed in the past month or so.

New Daft Punk

New Fallout Boy

New Secrets

New Sleeping with Sirens

New Deadmau5 (from like last year)

Not to mention the fact that Chester Bennington just joined Stone Temple Pilots. Music industry. Wat r u doing. stahhhp.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

As I understand it, Chester didn't join STP. they've just done the one song so far.

The song is awesome. I heard it on the radio this afternoon.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I suppose it would also depend on the computer then. Mine is happy enough to keep working while doing videos on another screen for any of the games or activities I do this for. For something like Skyrim or GTA4, I doubt my GPU would be able to maintain normal settings and performance while rendering movies on another monitor, in which case I would have to use the DVD player. It probably helps that as it stands right now, my DVD player, Xbox, and computer are the only devices that feed the TV at all. There is no network television.

It's raining today, though apparently we are only a little over half the normal for this month. May is not a great month here. You can have shorts weather in the day and near freezing at night. You can have plenty of rain, and even snow. It's like the all weather month, where you can get just about anything this part of the world ever throws at you. Oddly, Fall does not have a month like this. By the time it starts to hit freezing in November, it's not getting warm enough to wear shorts and teeshirts anymore.

The weather's the same at my home, and also here in France where there is snow and flooding. The floods started taking houses :S, and it's still raining. I hope I don't have to go back to Canada earlier than expected.

Also, I had very bad news this morning concerning one of my friends, who was to be an international student too, he won't be coming, since what they thought was pneumonia turned out to be a tumor, and he is very ill and got transfered to another hospital. We still don't know if it's cancer.. I hope he gets better, would be the second of my friends getting cancer and we're quite young too for those things.

As I understand it, Chester didn't join STP. they've just done the one song so far.

The song is awesome. I heard it on the radio this afternoon.

Nah bro, Scott left the band, and Chester is the new official lead singer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_temple_pilots

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Apparently a guy that lives in this town who's a bit younger than me (like a year, maybe two) committed suicide today. I don't know him at all, but it's still pretty strange to experience. This guy was even at the same party I went to last Friday, and now his whole Facebook page is filled with people that just can't grasp what's happened.

Well, that was fun. I tracked down a bug that crashed my game on some computers. These computers didn't have any debugging tools installed, so I hacked together something real quick that displayed the reason the program crashed and where it did (since Window's mini dumps were useless in my case). This message box saved me:

[hide]5gAcyLn.png[/hide]

I tracked down the bug, and fixed it by changing one line. Makes me so happy when a bug is squashed.

ozXHe7P.png

New blog post, new signature, finished an assignment, ordered a Canon EOS 600D for $600 + Tripod, Filled car w/fuel, applied for few jobs and cleaned house.

• Like 1

Popoto.~<3

Aquaplaned my car on a roundabout last night, managed to avoid crashing into anything. Also got my Pebble watch the other day. It. Is. Awesome. Combined with Tasker, I could basically get it to do anything.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Today, I have been just lying on my bed from basketball match last night. It was the tournament semi final, and I bled from 2 spots, got bruised and muscled a lot (did that to oppoing teamembers aswell though), and played the whole second half without substitutions and only got out on first half because referee forced me to patch my bleeds. I ran my [bleep]ing ass off and in the end we lost by 5. 3 teammates fell out with fouls. After the match, I just lied down for an hour without moving, was so exhausted. Gave 110% of myself.

Monday til yesterday I was also on a vacation at Lake Peipsi, 4th largest lake in Europe and largest in Estonia. Water was around 15 centigrades and I swam outside for the first time this year. Outside, as in a natural water body, had swam outside in a thermal pool earlier this year. It was just me and me 2 best mates and we had an awesome time with sauna, BBQ and sleep.

Oh, and I have my final Biology exam which determines what universities I can go to study at. Yay for me being too lazy to study.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I feel like the water would still be very cold in Estonia this time of year.

That thread was locked Goonstalf, the final post is the lock message.

• Like 1

Got discharged from the hospital yesterday. Nothing major was wrong with me, I just have to take a couple weeks off lifting and I have prescriptions of vicodin, steroids, and muscle relaxers to take for a while. It's so nice being back home and being able to relax again.

Still deciding on whether or not I want to go to Bled Fest on Saturday. I have a lot of friends that are going and I like a good deal of the bands on the lineup, but I just don't know if I really feel like going to a show this soon after getting out of the hospital. Bleh. No clue what else I'd do this whole weekend though...

• Like 1

Have just enough money to pay rent for next year. Phew, that's good. I don't know how I'm going to pay for junior or senior year, but that's a problem for another day.

Definitely will need a job once college starts though. Ugh.

That thread was locked Goonstalf, the final post is the lock message.

50226626.png

Somehow, I think he knows Randox.

• Like 1

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

That 15 centigrades is surprisingly warm, considering it is a huge lake and it was covered with ice 3 weeks ago.

• Like 1

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Suspect you're right Tyler :lol:

In my defense, the very concept of 'forum games' defies reason and my concept of fun, consequently, I tend not to spend a lot of time there.

Today was fun in a way. Helping my Aunt and Uncle unpack at my Grandfathers new place, which while not particularly enjoyable is a nice change of pace none the less, and I very rarely have any extended interaction with them, so nice on that front too.

I don't particularly care to swim in 15C water. In general, the lakes here don't rise above 16C, which is still cold enough to feel like ice water to me, so I don't usually spend a whole lot of time in the water anyway, though I do enjoy diving, and I've tried my hand at surfing a few times (for which you do need a wetsuit). Mostly I like the boats though.

• Like 1

i dont `get` forum games

i hope the moderators slowly and deliberately demolish every thread in that subforum, for i will relish in the misery of its frequent posters. there will come a time when there is only one paltry thread, filled with scared and angry and confused people. and i will enter it and i will drink up all their sorrows and rage and i will be content

• Like 1

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men