Today...

Leoo

Finally after years of looking up videos, I made some sushi today and it was a fairly successful endeavour. I made some maki rolls with carrot, cucumber and seafood sticks and it was very yummy. The rice troubled me a lot but I made it perfectly. This calls for some cute appropriate emoticons. Onto the next dish! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

them feels when you hear your ex's voice for the first time in years, brought back too many memories ;_;

i hate that. i'm thankful my ex got her tonsils removed to tweak her voice. But I still hear it on recordings and stuff sometimes. dat nostalgia.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Normally we aren't allowed in the room unless we pay to take a class. But when it got slow later in the day I managed to sneak in and download the RS client on most computers.

I just left them running with the monitor off because they don't shut the computer down at the end of the day they only turn off the monitors. So maybe tomorrow they will play some RS lol.

xxteargodxx.png

I'm pretty sure if your listening to recordings of your ex, that's entirely your fault.

Nice warm day here today, even though it still gets cold at night. My room has managed to hit 25 degrees to the 17-18 outside, which isn't really cool of it (pun not intended). I've never had the thermometer before during the summer, so it will be interesting to see how bad this gets with actual numbers, rather than just 'if I so much as twitch a muscle, my skin instantly turns shiny'.

Please don't ever leave me again tip.it. I was actually at quite a loose end yesterday having planned to get website stuff done.

In other news, last week I stripped and painted the ceiling in my room (with a little help from the girlfriend) and today I'm starting on painting some fencing panels. Finally getting some DIY experience :P also lots of revision to be done, but eh, that's boring.

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Merged the topic 'Got bored at this job training center so I set up a RS gaming room' to Today....

~~~~~~

Life is a little bit lost when TIF isn't there. So glad it's back.

Today I'm venturing out to the woods and park to take some wood home. Lighting fires brings me joy.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

TiF I missed you :cry:

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I thought it was just my computer.

And the thoughts going through my head were exactly: "They're all having fun without me." And then I realized you all have been doing that for many months now, haha.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

And the thoughts going through my head were exactly: "They're all having fun without me." And then I realized you all have been doing that for many months now, haha.

Good to see that you are alive. Now we just need to hunt down My_Eggs. I actually saw My_Eggs on Runescape like two weeks ago.

TIF was down? o.o

Anyways, today it was scorching hot outside. 28 degrees Celsius.

Compared to the frost we had 3 days ago... Something is clearly wrong with the climate.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Good to see that you are alive. Now we just need to hunt down My_Eggs. I actually saw My_Eggs on Runescape like two weeks ago.

He also posted on here about 2 weeks ago, but it was only one post from what I could tell.

Not having OT on the past couple days was like having a friend slip into a coma. I was flipping through facebook, and reflexed to a 404'd page like a dozen times out of sheer habit. I had to go to tumblr with my daily updates! it was awful.

Basically what you missed:

1) got a haircut

2) went to edm bar with crazy ex #2 and some of my friends

3) tried to get laid

4) failed

5) went home frustrated and disappointed in myself.

today...

I made an EDM playlist on youtube that zips through genres like a maniac.

beers bros and bowling tonight.

need to get my head out of my own stupidity.

• Like 1

It's my 18th tomorrow. Just going for dinner with my family to celebrate, but Saturday I'm going paintballing with some friends then either going to a bar or lounge in the evening. Not my party, just a lucky coincidence.

• Like 1

I've had a horrible week. Work sucked every day. I swear at half of the week was pointless because I kept [bleep]ing up. Sometimes just the simplest things that I should not be messing up. It was so stressful and it just got worse throughout the week. And then tonight Ammo had his agility grad for his level 4 class and it was probably our worst class in the 4.5 months we've been training at this place. He kept blowing me off and did not want to listen. At one point the trainer tried to scare him off from going into the one area and that just set Ammo off. He got so excited and went into his puppy play mode and took off around the arena.

I'm so glad the week is over with. I just want to lay in bed all weekend and pretend like this week never happened :thumbdown:

oh hey it's duff

been busy with AP tests. took my 3rd today (lit) and have two more to go D:

Hey man. How'd the college application process go for you?

Props on taking all those AP test. I only took the Calc AP test cause I was lazy. Hours and hours of test taking in a day was no appealing to me, lol.

Done with all my finals. This semester was by far the easiest set of finals simply because my upper division physics class had an in-class final which wasn't that hard. Usually we get take-home exams which take 30+ hours of work. Anyways, done with Junior year. Older sister is graduating, so I'm staying up here at school until Sunday. Subletting my room out for the summer to save upwards to $1000. That'll be nice.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I've had a horrible week. Work sucked every day. I swear at half of the week was pointless because I kept [bleep]ing up. Sometimes just the simplest things that I should not be messing up. It was so stressful and it just got worse throughout the week. And then tonight Ammo had his agility grad for his level 4 class and it was probably our worst class in the 4.5 months we've been training at this place. He kept blowing me off and did not want to listen. At one point the trainer tried to scare him off from going into the one area and that just set Ammo off. He got so excited and went into his puppy play mode and took off around the arena.

I'm so glad the week is over with. I just want to lay in bed all weekend and pretend like this week never happened :thumbdown:

What do you work as, and what tasks did you keep messing up?

Also, is it really bad that I thought "agility grad for his level 4 class" referred to a man who was part of a skillers clan maxing out at the advanced Gnome Stronghold in RuneScape? :?

That sounds more like a Siberian Husky :lol:

You've obviously put a lot more time and effort into training Ammo than we have into ours though. We (and everyone else I know who has one) settled for house training and giving them enough exercise to keep them from eating all the shoes. Any commands we taught them were kind of hit or miss about whether they felt like obeying at the time, or wanted to play instead.

Just got hired for my first job at Jimmy John's! Now I'm getting Coldstone with a friend to celebrate, then going to a birthday party and seeing Black Moth Super Rainbow tonight. Should be such an amazing day.