Today...

Leoo

But all I have left is corn chowder and milk. And let me tell you, bathing in that stuff feels disgusting.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

For 17 bucks one could get 3 bottles of vodka around here.

But is IMAX really that great then? We don't have any of them around here, but isn't a smaller cinema much cosier and calmer? And I am enjoying my days off school, since well exam period, no lessons, yet my exams start in the second half of May.

Yes, IMAX is pretty much the beast theatrical experience you can have. The picture and sound quality really has no comparison.

tFtfA.jpg

I don't really know what just happened.

An acquaintance of mine just messaged me on Facebook. He said he'd watched some videos of our band performing and really liked it. So far so good, I thought, we might have another gig lined up. Then he asks if it's possible for us to give a private concert to him and his girlfriend. And he asked whether it was possible to play some intimate music to get her in the mood, winking face. And he said he'd pay us a 100 euros for an hour.

I have no idea what just happened, but it makes me feel like some kind of prostitute.

• Like 1

I have not a single idea how the hell he's envisioning it in his head, but I have images in my head of us all playing in their bedroom while they're getting it on. They're frankly not really making me lean towards accepting the deal.

To be honest though, I doubt anything will come out of this. I'll ask the rest of the band for their opinions, but I doubt any of them would be looking forward to playing private jukebox for a couple of love birds.

Are there any IMAXes outside UK and USA?

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

What else was I going to do with this $17 I had in my pocket?

Procure Alcohol.

Ah, but I had done that already in my purchase of a 6 of Ganny Smith Woodchuck and a liter of Jack. But I like where your head's at ;)

Has Netflix got the first half of season 5 yet? I'm caught up to the end of season 4, but I didn't want to start something I couldn't finish in 1 or 2 sittings.

Nope, but you can stream it really easily, I'll pm you.

danke shen

But all I have left is corn chowder and milk. And let me tell you, bathing in that stuff feels disgusting.

oh gawd. the lat party I hosted, we found milk that had expired 4 months before hand. We opened a beer drawer in a desperate attempt to find more booze, and was instead smacked in the face by putrid moldy curdled milk. We ended up taking the whole drawer out and dunking it in a bucket of bleach. The smell luckily only lingered for a day. Gross stuff.

What's new team?

I battle depression, RPG makes out with crazy women, Estonia is mentioned each page and the usual college discussions.

Psh...you think I deal with that much crazy for a simple make out sesh? Boy you trippin.

--

Today I went to my first Dragon's Maze draft and got my ass handed to me. The 2/2 pumping flyer for 3 converted is stupid, especially when given lifelink and +2/+2. Still had fun and walked away with the Izzet plainswalker.

Not much else to tell.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

A wild couple of days behind me.

A friend of a friend got evicted from his house and we helped him transfer all his and his mother's stuff into a storage unit. It took two days and I slept only 4 hours in between to finish up before the sheriffs arrived in the morning. But we managed, now its up to them...both my friend and his mother have a decent job opportunity now and I hope it goes the best for them.

The next couple of days were kinda depressing. It really sucks loosing someplace you called home, I can't imagine my family going through that.

But alas, ce le vie. Got very good tips tonight, so I'm in a happier mood right now.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Where are they living in the meantime? Surely not the storage unit...

In their neighbors house, for now.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Today I changed the spark plugs in my car, the old ones were really worn out. Now my check engine light went on, I wonder how I could have messed up something as simple as changing spark plugs. Car runs much better though.

What's new team?

He lives.

I do, just. I should probably tell everyone about my crazy adventures...but naaah.

C'mon we've heard all about RPG's but he hasn't had any for a while. The place is starting to get boring...

Exam period, nothing happening for me. But expect something SERIOUSLY wild on the 25th or 26th of June, IF I am alive.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

And another timely response from me...

I suppose the getting used to chemicals does make sense for mood swings. Prednisone makes me interesting. Another medication I have been on gave me euphoria though, and at the end of the trial week, and I did not stick with it because quite frankly it was scary how awesome that was. Eight months down the line, after consuming 70mg of a non physically addictive substance over a week, and I still want it. This is why I never tried street drugs, and why I never will, and why I have made no effort to enjoy gambling beyond the monthly $10 round of texas hold'em. Not even that I don't trust that I couldn't quit (though that would probably be a huge issue), but that I don't want to spend the rest of my life knowing what they are like while not enjoying them.

Moving on to other things, my parents are finally getting the house ready to go on sale so they can build the next one (you and I live on food and water, they live on building houses in their spare time). But that house really needs to get sold because it is way too much for them (once it's sold, probably after we move out, I will actually put up pictures because it's absolutely beautiful and kind of mind boggling when you realize it was built by two people except some of the electrical). As part of that, I have taken some of my stuff that I was keeping with them so they have a bit less to deal with, which means for the first time ever I have my Xbox here (that's an actual Xbox). I also got my hands on the hard drive out of the family computer when I was still in elementary because I just want to go through it and see what it had, some memories and stuff. I also have it's predecessor for some reason. Dad wants it to run a security system at the camp, and Mom wants to through it out apparently, so the computer has been granted asylum in my room. I might spend some time with it to see why it got so slow, and see if I can't breathe some life back into it.

Of course, the hard drive spelunking does assume that my computer can even read the hard drive. I'm sure the data is fine, even though that hard drive is physically on the ropes, but being I think 15 years old, I'm not sure my motherboard actually has the right port. I know from memory it's not using the same one my other drives use.

Oh, and I found out we have a full DVI monitor cable, which I will be using now on my main monitor rather than a VGA adapter. Not sure it makes any difference to the quality or anything, but it just seems more appropriate to use that cable if I can (the monitor sure doesn't care, it has both ports).

Yesterday I was invited to go hang out with the pet store guys after work and have some drinks. It was awesome. I stopped by the store just as they were closing and we hung out there for a bit and had a drink and then went to one of the guys houses. He lives in the basement suite and one of the owners of the store lives in the suite above. So we spent the evening on the patio having some drinks with a few other people I didn't know. I had so much fun. It's been so long since I've felt like that, that I actually cried on my way home, which probably makes it sound like it wasn't great. But I honestly can't remember the last time I got to hang out and have drinks and just want to have a good time with a bunch of friends. I hang out with my boss and her boyfriend (who also works with us) a lot after work, but that's different because they're a couple and they usually have their kids there and I sometimes feel like I'm just intruding on their home life. So it just felt so great to do something fun and not be worried about bills, pets, work, etc. It's been almost 3 years since I've moved out here and I've known I've missed my friends and what not, but last night it really hit me just how much I've missed being a part of a group of friends like that. I've got to admit, it's weird to feel so happy that it actually makes me sad that I've forgotten what it's like.

I'm not even sure if that entirely makes sense, but I needed some way to get it off my chest :P

• Like 1

I forgot that I was also watching Bates Motel over the weekend, which is a prequel of sorts to the 1960 film Psycho. Another title might have 'a series of terrible decisions (by crazy people)'. It makes sense in the context of a prequel. This is about the childhood of the bad guy in Psycho, it's pretty much a given he didn't get that way by being raised in a normal environment. It could also be titled 'how to raise a psychopath (by being crazy)'.