Today...

Leoo

I'm sure someone on here knows of something like this:

I'm looking for a site where I can upload txt/js/whatever-type files and have them be accessible to another site. Tumblr doesn't allow you to upload files to their servers unless they're one of the file types for posts, so I need an external site. I tried using dropbox, and it worked for the .js file loading from the HTML source, but not for a .txt file I was loading from one of the scripts in the first file. It gives me a 403 security error instead of reading the file in.

Of course, I could just be doing something wrong on the javascript. God knows that's possible, considering how little I understand it. :/

I think Google Drive could do something like that. Probably not show it in the browser but would at least let the download work.

Two days at home doing online training and recertification. Two days of listening to the same guy drone on and on in the training videos. I'm actually glad I'm going to be back on the road again tomorrow.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

To become an Apple store employee you have to be extremely outgoing, and always cheerful. That's how I would describe ever sales guy I've interacted with at an Apple store as being. Them being hipster-like is more of a side effect associated with the brand.

tFtfA.jpg

Also, having (easily visible) tattoos will close more doors than it opens, in terms of jobs. Or perhaps it's different in Australia.

sometimes when i drink from a wineglass i'll worry that someone will try that thing where they tap the bottom of your glass up to try and make you spill your drink all over yourself but instead they'll smash my glass into my teeth and shatter it all into my mouth and i'll reflexively swallow it all

these are very real concerns which plague my day to day life

Wouldn't be OT without a little glass eating ;)

You two made me realise that I just joined the glass-eating club (I've been on the forums too long!)

Also can't remember if it was in this thread or some other thread I posted, but anyway.

I didn't get the job at the tattoo parlour, which was kinda expected, apparently I don't have enough tats (yet) for them, oh well, their loss anyway. :P Bugs me a bit that they didn't leave a message, like the IT job did. Anyway, I have to still finish my studies (five weeks left!), before I travel somewhere, but not here...

Damn, this was a long post, and coming from me too... o.O *checks if I got fever*

Today, I took part in my first twitter war.

Completely massacred the dude. Got private messages on FB, congratulating me and admiring my quirkiness. The loser threatened to kick my ass and resort to violence.

Also, I love that I have almost no school.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Continuing this line of not getting jobs, I was rejected for an RA position at my school. Oh well, there's always next semester and there's a couple thing I know I could have done better.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Today, I took part in my first twitter war.

Completely massacred the dude. Got private messages on FB, congratulating me and admiring my quirkiness. The loser threatened to kick my ass and resort to violence.

Also, I love that I have almost no school.

....How old are you again?

Today I realized that I left my favorite shirt(s) at my latest crazy's house. Been super pissed since, especially cause she happen to have blocked me on Facebook last night which included the deletion of my number. So...I'm still driving the [bleep]ing 45 minutes to go get my shit back. And just hoping she's there when I get there. And isn't a complete [bleep] about the whole closure thing. Which I fully anticipate her being. Wouldn't shock me if she already burned my shirts. But dammit, I want them back.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I'm looking for a site where I can upload txt/js/whatever-type files and have them be accessible to another site. Tumblr doesn't allow you to upload files to their servers unless they're one of the file types for posts, so I need an external site. I tried using dropbox, and it worked for the .js file loading from the HTML source, but not for a .txt file I was loading from one of the scripts in the first file. It gives me a 403 security error instead of reading the file in.

Of course, I could just be doing something wrong on the javascript. God knows that's possible, considering how little I understand it. :/

Usually sites don't let you upload txt files because of security issues. Just save it as an HTML file and it should work.

I am younger than you are, RPG. And among my friends, wit and quirkiness is very praised.

Also, Random Access Memories came out today! Been listening to it for like 3 hours in a row today already. Giorgio by Moroder is my favourite right now by far.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

I am younger than you are, RPG. And among my friends, wit and quirkiness is very praised.

Also, Random Access Memories came out today! Been listening to it for like 3 hours in a row today already. Giorgio by Moroder is my favourite right now by far.

The point of his post was saying that a nineteen year old getting involved in a "twitter war" is incredibly immature.

Just finished the first of my two shifts at Jimmy Johns today. I don't really mind working there lol, i just wish that my double could have been two shifts in a row so I could at least get a free sub out of it.

She deleted my number and lied about it.

But the good news is I get my stuff back next week \:D/

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Managed to finally finish attaching the spaulder I bought ages ago to my chainmail.

With that and my gauntlets and arm armor I can officially clad my entire torso and arms in steel.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Managed to finally finish attaching the spaulder I bought ages ago to my chainmail.

With that and my gauntlets and arm armor I can officially clad my entire torso and arms in steel.

no pic no proof

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Today, I woke up - brushed my teeth, showered & made breakfast. I then proceeded to woodcut for about 10 minutes or so before I realized that I needed to do some house cleaning. So, that's what I am doing now. After I'm done with that, i'll play more Runescape until I have to go to work. After work I'll come home, eat dinner and then go to sleep!

S y n d i c o r e

Today, I woke up - brushed my teeth, showered & made breakfast. I then proceeded to woodcut for about 10 minutes or so before I realized that I needed to do some house cleaning. So, that's what I am doing now. After I'm done with that, i'll play more Runescape until I have to go to work. After work I'll come home, eat dinner and then go to sleep!

First read it and thought you actually went out to cut wood in the morning.

Today I sat for my older sister's two autistic boys. They're really cool. Most of the time I sat there and listened to them tell me all about Pokemon. They know so much about it, it's crazy.

Also, signed up for a membership at this smaller gym in town. I'm hoping that the fact that I am paying money for it will actually make me go and work out there.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

no pic no proof

I too am interested. :).

First read it and thought you actually went out to cut wood in the morning.

She did, before having to log into IRL for a bit to do her dailies. :P.

[spoiler=Lolblog]Today I coded for a while, a bit for Tip.It, a bit on DGSweeper, and a bit for work. Then I went for a very long walk, which is very rare for me, given my condition. I walked for a few hours and ended up at a place where I spent a lot of my childhood. Sat at the top of the hill, enjoying the view, listening to music, and thinking for another ~2 hours. Had to think of a few things, though something else was distracting me.

I also cancelled my final surgery for May 28th. If I had gone through with it, I wouldn't be able to do school in September. So, my leg is no longer the one calling the shots. Tired of it holding up my life, with my entire life revolving around endless surgeries. I've lived with it this long, it's time to live, learn, and fix the damn leg when I have the time for it. :).

Spent the rest of the night cruising with some buddies, drinking, and having a good time like we used to. Been seeing them all a lot recently... Have missed it.

Sorry for the long post - it was an eventful day. >.<

Also, good luck, Gabe!

• Like 2

09144a99bb.png

Our nation's president had a twitterwar with Paul Krugman at the start of the year.

Otherwise, been enjoying the sun and playing basketball outside. The weather has been fantastic.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Yesterday I ended up having a really scary time at the gym. After racking the bar after my last set of squats I suddenly had the worst headache I had experienced in my life. Eventually it seemed like it went away, but then every time I got into a squatting position it would flare up again, meaning I had to skip my deadlifts. After doing some research I learned it was called an exertion headache, and could be caused by dehydration (unlikely) or improper breathing (very likely). I never really paid attention to my breathing when I lift but I guess that was a pretty big mistake; if an exertion headache gets bad enough it can cause a stroke.

Aside from that I had a pretty good day. Went to a friends house who was having a sit-around-and-watch-live-band videos night of some sort before spending the night at another friend's house and roasting a bowl with a third friend that was there before he left for a summer internship.

Today I'm getting dinner with an old friend to catch up, then having a party at my place. Should be a pretty great time haha.

EDIT: Also I learned that Kanye West named his new album "Yeezus".

that might just be the most Kanye album title conceivable to man...

Took girlfriend out to eat at O'Charlie's. Today I just played a bit of tennis to keep in shape. Hot and humid as hell outside though.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Just off the top of my head, paste bin.

I think Google Drive could do something like that. Probably not show it in the browser but would at least let the download work.

Usually sites don't let you upload txt files because of security issues. Just save it as an HTML file and it should work.

So, finally got through all of these suggestions (I've been avoiding the whole thing). Pastebin didn't give a direct link anywhere I could find, even under the raw and embed options. Drive does not have a share option like that. I tried making a page on my tumblr and just .js into there as a piece of custom layout, but that didn't work either, because tumblr adds its own pieces of code to every page. Back to where I started with this.

Tbh, I think I'll just open a thread in the tech forum when I get home, this is too much of a pain.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off