Today...

Leoo

LOL highschool.

Raving tonight. Got my hair all did. See you on Monday ladies and gents

In before a story relating to drugs, crazy girls and sex with everything that has a pair of boobs.

party wasnt as good as I hoped on sat. half the peeps turned up, was the only gay person there and by about midnight almost everyone was drunk and off doing each other in the house so I ended up heading home.

And I woke up @ 4am this morning to drop dad off at the airport. ;__;

Popoto.~<3

Spent all of yesterday studying for one of my finals, only to realize today that it's not one of the two finals I have tomorrow.

Blehhh

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

LOL highschool.

Raving tonight. Got my hair all did. See you on Monday ladies and gents

In before a story relating to drugs, crazy girls and sex with everything that has a pair of boobs.

party wasnt as good as I hoped on sat. half the peeps turned up, was the only gay person there and by about midnight almost everyone was drunk and off doing each other in the house so I ended up heading home.

And I woke up @ 4am this morning to drop dad off at the airport. ;__;

Did drink. Brought a couple friends with me. Didn't go too overboard. No drugs. Only a few crazy girls. Made friends with a couple of hoopers and a hooper couple. Rocked the dancefloor for 7 hours near non stop. The bottom of my foot fell off. That's a weird sentence to digest, but it happened. I thought it was just my sock burning through, but no. Literally the first few layers of skin on the bottom of my foot completely peeled away. So walking is hard as hell right now. But just to put some perspective on it (because I like tooting my own horn) my schedule went:

1. worked 10 hours friday

(slept 9 hours)

2. worked 10 hours saturday. showered. drank. raved for 7 hours.

(slept 3 hours)

3. worked 13 hours Sunday. (now is happening now)

Now I'm sipping champange reflecting on the ridiculous crap my body can survive.

Seriously though, that rave was in my top 5 favorite parties of all time. Cinco de Mayo last year is still my #1 (if ya'll remember the story of me jumping into a 8ft bonfire arm first haha).

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I've had a pretty fun weekend. On Friday night I went to the Dragon's Maze prerelease. I did extremely well in the beginning using a BWR deck but couldn't keep up the momentum, especially when some guy pulled an entire deck's worth of cheap Haste users... I didn't get anything amazing from the 6 packs I got at the release but I bought an intro pack and got the Gruul and Simic champions. (Nobody knows what I'm talking about)

That lasted until 6 AM, then I drove home and slept until noon, where I played WoW until ~4:30 when I had to go to my school's Honors Ball. The ceremony was a little cheesy and nobody danced because we were all a bunch of asocial nerds. Semi-formal events are great just because all of the girls look so pretty. Someone should make detachable heels so they'd stop complaining about their feet though. After the ball a group of 15 of us went to a friend's apartment and watched Skyfall, then we went to Buffalo Wild Wings for a late night meal.

Then today I had an interview for an RA position next year. I did pretty well except for one question, "What three qualities should an RA possess?" I said an RA should be serious, have compassion, and for the life of me I could not think of a third thing to say, so they interviewers had to continue on after what felt like forever. I think I still have a good shot at getting the position because most of the RAs like me and I often make an appearance at the campus living events. If I get the job I won't have to pay rent which would really save a lot of money for my parents.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I've had a pretty fun weekend. On Friday night I went to the Dragon's Maze prerelease. I did extremely well in the beginning using a BWR deck but couldn't keep up the momentum, especially when some guy pulled an entire deck's worth of cheap Haste users... I didn't get anything amazing from the 6 packs I got at the release but I bought an intro pack and got the Gruul and Simic champions. (Nobody knows what I'm talking about)

Yo! I'm so stoked for Dragon's Gate! I haven't had the chance to draft it yet, but I'm going this Friday. You have any tips or top card picks judging by your experience? I cleaned house when I drafted Aurelia for my Boros/Orzhov onslaught a few months ago, but I haven't had the chance to play in forever (obviously my weekend life has had other priorities lately).

@constrictor: Don't knock it til you try it man. You ever find yourself in South Jersey I'll show you the time of you [bleep]ing life.

And for the few who may or may not care, this was the closer for the rave's live set:

http://soundcloud.com/mightymikesaga/mikesagalive-dyehs-4-27-13

it gets off the hook, I swear to god.

Finished cleaning my bar fridge. gunna start putting my own food into it today so dad wont eat my food. I might be home but I still prefer my personal space.

EDIT: make that tomorrow, gotta wait for fridge to cool. Plus dry foods in a little cupboard next to it. As well as a new MGS Avatar/Sig

Popoto.~<3

On the first day back home from college, I threw a fairly successful party and reconnected with one of my best friends from Senior year who I haven't really spoken to in eight months since she's been away in California for college. It was exactly like nothing had changed, which was just amazing because I forgot how much fun I had with her.

Today, I watched the first 17 episodes of Arrested Development. Not quite as exciting but I'm sure this summer will pick up a lot once more people get off of school; I seem to be the only one who is already done with class out of my friends back home haha. God that is a great show though.

Yesterday my landlords and their kids were in the front yard doing some yard work so I took Ammo up to see them. While I was visiting with the landlords their 5 year old girl was running around the yard with Ammo while holding onto his leash. Next thing I know he's not listening to her and has his head shoved into the ground. He had found a burrow and the young rabbit that was in it! Once he had it out of the whole there was a lot of squeaking and he had it swallowed in only a matter of seconds. It was pretty funny, I just couldn't believe how fast he got it down. He's swallowed mice whole before, but the rabbit was a fair bit bigger than a mouse!

Apparently, getting EMG (electromyogram) in the ulnar nerve, makes the whole body jump from the shock. o.O Well, I got the final verification that the damage from the car crash last year is not permanent. Just have to wait it out, and be careful. I hate being careful. -.-

Was a funny saturday. Lost national quizzing championships for students by one single [bleep]ing question. After that, we had our own version of a quiz where a shot of vodka had to be taken for every correct answer. 39 correct answers AT LEAST had to be given. By the end, 4 out of 10 contestants were unable to be taken contact with. I have never seen a 30-year old man crawling and mumbling like a baby. Someone puked outside.

Today, national final exam in Estonian. Three first topics for the essay were rubbish. I had almost lost hope and then I saw the last one. About nature preservation. In the end had to cross out a page, since my essay was too long and I couldn't rewrite it whole.

Hope to get AT LEAST 80/100. If I don't get it, I'mma rage and appeal.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Yesterday my landlords and their kids were in the front yard doing some yard work so I took Ammo up to see them. While I was visiting with the landlords their 5 year old girl was running around the yard with Ammo while holding onto his leash. Next thing I know he's not listening to her and has his head shoved into the ground. He had found a burrow and the young rabbit that was in it! Once he had it out of the whole there was a lot of squeaking and he had it swallowed in only a matter of seconds. It was pretty funny, I just couldn't believe how fast he got it down. He's swallowed mice whole before, but the rabbit was a fair bit bigger than a mouse!

That's.... uhh.... traumatizing to say the least.

^"What a cute bunn-" CHOMP.

In other news, I've actually reached a point of some social success at the end of this semester...? Through Tae Kwon Do club and Chess club I've got several new friends who're just getting closer, (two of whom I've even played multiplayer games with online, something I've never really done with real life friends before), plus I'm pretty sure I'm on the road to dating a girl I developed a crush on, AND I've gotten a closer with a few old highschool friends.

Now let's just hope this doesn't all fall apart during the summer.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Now let's just hope this doesn't all fall apart during the summer.

Better start hoarding duct tape.

• Like 1

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Yearly blood test for teh AIDS and such. (even though I know im clean, I still prefer to have peace of mind) as well as being put back on anti-depressants. So brace yourselves, the next week will involve more mood swings then a woman having her "monthly quota" whilst on steroids.

Popoto.~<3

Yo! I'm so stoked for Dragon's Gate! I haven't had the chance to draft it yet, but I'm going this Friday. You have any tips or top card picks judging by your experience? I cleaned house when I drafted Aurelia for my Boros/Orzhov onslaught a few months ago, but I haven't had the chance to play in forever (obviously my weekend life has had other priorities lately).

Dragon's Maze was just a small set to supplement the guilds. Really the only things to look out for are the guild champions, Planswalker, and Voice of Resurgence.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Yearly blood test for teh AIDS and such. (even though I know im clean, I still prefer to have peace of mind) as well as being put back on anti-depressants. So brace yourselves, the next week will involve more mood swings then a woman having her "monthly quota" whilst on steroids.

I just recently got off of Prozac myself and I'm still feeling some withdrawal symptoms 3 weeks later. I wanted to get off the stuff.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Dragon's Maze was just a small set to supplement the guilds. Really the only things to look out for are the guild champions, Planswalker, and Voice of Resurgence.

Dragon's Maze. right. haha

Today I went to school. Felt iffy. Still can't feel my legs. Bought my midnight premiere tickets to see Iron Man 3 Imax 3-d. Got rejected for a date to said movie, so I'm going with friends instead. Same difference. Went to taco bell, now I feel like I have a head cold.

everything til Thursday's gonna blow.

blood test done, find out next week, back on pills and I made Jaffa Cake Muffins with melted mars bars inside which I dubbed Jaffa Volcanoes.

Also bought a whiteboard and I record a new Vlog tomorrow which I hope to upload this weekend.

Popoto.~<3

Took my math final, downed a bottle of vodka and hung out with my ex-special forces/transgender friend. She's wild. Kinda drunk, had a cheesesteak but it tasted like actual vomit. I need to drive my dad to the car rental place 20 minutes out but I need to sober up first. [bleep].

presenting my aliens as god theory thesis paper tomorrow. wish me luck.

Just spent an hour writing my Warcraft fan-fiction to a lore forum in hopes of feedback.

The things I do... :roll: :P

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg