Today...

Leoo

Oh, aren't all our lives insignificant in the big picture?

Seriously, watch this video. I find it to be oddly optimistic in a way. If nothing else, it's incredibly cool to think about.

Well I guess I'll add to the all the unhappy posts. I missed a phone call today and when I checked the voicemail it ended up being a call from the deputy who is in charge of my dads missing person case. She left the message saying she needed a sample of DNA from either myself or my sister since they don't have any of my dads on file. Then they will use that DNA to see if it matches with an unidentified bodies. Basically like saying they've exhausted all of their possible leads as to actually finding him. :(

At least she's out now. Thanks for all the wellwishing, and I hope things get better for all you guys with the sad posts too :(

But she thinks I got annoyed at her which is absolutely not the case.

She keeps telling me 'It wont happen again, it wont happen again'

and it's really not her fault. I really hope it won't happen again, but I don't want her to blame herself.

Each time I explain to her that my anger is not at her, but at the situation in general combined with the pressure of these exams,

she just blames herself.

Y'all are super depressing me right now. The only thing going on with me is that my packages still haven't shown up, despite the tracking number saying they should have been delivered three days ago. And that my dreams of playing professional hockey might have a chance if I get my act together (CWHL, you need to have graduated college though, so I've got some time to work on it).

Maybe she feels that she's adding stress on to you at a time when you're already very stressed, and that while any other mother in that situation would be attempting to do the opposite, she's obviously not able to even though she wants to because she's in and out of hospital (with acute respiratory problems if I recall correctly?). By saying "It won't happen again", she's bargaining that she won't be bothering you any further, so you don't need to worry about her.

To reassure her, is there anything you could do together to take your mind off exams?

In the middle of working 6 straight at Wal-mart. Normally I wouldn't be so tired and such, but my hours have been cut bad so I've had to pick up extra hours as a cart pusher. Making a positive out of it though. I'm outside, losing weight, and getting a tan. Plus I am now getting 37-40 hours a week instead of 25-30. More money for a new car i'll be buying soon.

Also, to RPG my condolences I lost a close friend in high school and it was just awful to be there. To maddy, I hope things get better for your mother and yourself. Just keep your head up, things will get better.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Happy birthday to me~

Spent last night hanging out with a close friend for a while. On the way back I got pulled over at two in the morning for yielding at a blink red 3 way intersection that nobody else was at instead of coming to a complete stop. However, the cop let me off with just a warning. Now I'm about to work five hours, then get my house ready for the party I'm having tomorrow night before hanging out with a couple other friends. Should be a decent birthday, but tomorrow should be DRAMATICALLY better.

• Like 2

Best of luck to you, Maddy, and condolences to RPG. All this sad news all of a sudden. On a happier note, happy birthday Kalphite.

Tonight's that battle of the bands, looking forward to that. Also, one of my best friend's girlfriend's mother works with an advertizing agency, so sometimes they do photoshoots for ad campaigns. For the latest one, they needed a foreigner to be on the picture so, so my friend invited me for a photoshoot on Sunday. Apparently the picture's gonna be on billboards, and I get paid at least 75 euros, possibly more, to be spent at a store of choice (literally any store). That was a pretty strange twist to my life all of a sudden.

Today I instigated a federal investigation at my place of employment.

I'll update that statement as it becomes less legally relevant not to talk about it. What with the mafia and all.

Also saw Star Trek 2. Decent movie. I love the dude that played Kahn, he's also in Sherlock.

Been drinking heavily lately. Feels good.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Well, today I found out that with the Music app on Win 8 you can listen to any music album free of charge, while still being able to buy it. That's nice to know. Decided to see what Random Access Memories sounded like, and while I rarely listen to this type of music, I found that it was a pretty good album.

• Like 1

We ended up second in the battle of the bands, with just one vote difference. Apparently the band that won (they played before we'd arrived) was comprised of 15 year olds and played really well. The band that came in third was, I felt, much better than us but they had less than half our votes. It kinda sucks to know we were so close to winning it, but it's a great motivation as well, especially considering we barely knew anyone there, so most of the votes were people who didn't know us.

• Like 2

Does anybody remember the tip.it hegemony thread? I need a few more members, PM me if you're interested in playing.

Today I watched Groundhog day, and then slept from noon till eleven. I'm currently working on installing microsoft onto my macbook (which I want to sell now) but having a few problems.

qTLQRuS.png

That awesome feeling when you lose track of time enjoying the night with the gf and you look at the clock and its 2am.

• Like 1

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

That awesome feeling when you lose track of time enjoying the night with the gf and you look at the clock and its 2am.

Wait till that time hits 5am, and you work at 8am :wink:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Does anybody remember the tip.it hegemony thread? I need a few more members, PM me if you're interested in playing.

Today I watched Groundhog day, and then slept from noon till eleven. I'm currently working on installing microsoft onto my macbook (which I want to sell now) but having a few problems.

By Microsoft do you mean Word, or Windows?

tFtfA.jpg

Saw a bitterly ironic image today...a homeless couple were pulling their carts filled with their possessions up a curb, at the base of a giant flag pole flying the American flag.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

By Microsoft do you mean Word, or Windows?

Windows

qTLQRuS.png

Saw a bitterly ironic image today...a homeless couple were pulling their carts filled with their possessions up a curb, at the base of a giant flag pole flying the American flag.

IJ4uxaK.jpg

• Like 1

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti