Today...

Leoo

E3 hulabaloo starts today. Had a boring weekend and now have another depressing and boring week awaiting, except Sunday when we'll be flying to Bulgaria for our school's endtrip.

Also have my doctor's appointment on Tuesday. I want to hear what exactly is wrong with my knee, how much longer do I have to wear my orthosis and if I need a surgery.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I just got the joke in RPG's location

whoosh

(seriously I've had that as my location since early-mid 2010)

Today I hinted to my boss that if I get shorted the $200 the company owes me I'll be "legally obligated" to be pissed off. Gave me a maniacal smile as I clocked out and walked away from the chaos of a sunday night. (Crossing my fingers he plays ball, cause then I'll have made $1,012 USD alone this week)

So now I'm home, hoping that something interesting happens. If it doesn't - I can always play some Injustice. I've logged maybe like 6 hours of gameplay since I bought it last month. Now's a good time to enjoy it.

Yeah but I only just learned that you can't do that in Jersey

Work yesterday was rough to say the least even though it was a 4 and a half hour shift. The main issues was I had to go push carts outside in the rain. The problem with that was because the pair of DC shoes I had had holes in the bottom of them. That didn't make my day rough though...it was an inconvenience but I've dealt with worse, because I've came to realize that my life is pretty freaking good. I'll be honest people I know, and people in general complain too much about things, and don't enjoy life more for what they have.

What made the day rough was seeing the worse people has to offer. A mother had her three children go inside to Walmart and steal for her and them, well over $1500 USD worth of stuff. I obviously hate shoplifters, but to have your own children do it just made me realize what kind of world I live in. That's what made the day rough.

Sleeping on it made me feel better, but to see a 13, 9, and a 6 year old trying to steal for their mother...I really about lost it yesterday. Hopefully things will get better.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

whoosh

Today I hinted to my boss that if I get shorted the $200 the company owes me I'll be "legally obligated" to be pissed off. Gave me a maniacal smile as I clocked out and walked away from the chaos of a sunday night. (Crossing my fingers he plays ball, cause then I'll have made $1,012 USD alone this week)

So now I'm home, hoping that something interesting happens. If it doesn't - I can always play some Injustice. I've logged maybe like 6 hours of gameplay since I bought it last month. Now's a good time to enjoy it.

You can't pump gas in Jersey?

whoosh

You can if you're sneaky as [bleep]. :>

whoosh

It's a state law that you cannot pump your own gas so they can check tire pressure and so forth to try and conserve fuel and thus lessen immission from vehicles.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

whoosh

It's a state law that you cannot pump your own gas so they can check tire pressure and so forth to try and conserve fuel and thus lessen immission from vehicles.

By like .000000002%. Silly New Jerseyians. ;)

Oddly enough I feel like I'm off topic here, but it's still the "Today Thread" so I'll just go.

Today, I drove a Porche Carrera 4S. Probably the only time of my life that I will drive a car like that.

• Like 1

Battlefront 3 being picked up by EA and DICE with a Frostbite 3 engine?

Yes please.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Battlefront 3 being picked up by EA and DICE with a Frostbite 3 engine?

Yes please.

If they [bleep] it up I will burn their HQ to the ground.

It'll be pretty. But it'll cost you an arm and a leg (and I promise they'll milk it for every penny they can drain from the fanbase)

Still buying it immediately.

I think we can all agree that, whatever the reason for not being able to pump your own gas in New Jersey, it's really stupid.

I imagine driving the Carrera must have been. I've ridden in one before, but at the time I couldn't drive stick. Even that was pretty amazing. I still get a laugh out of the lack of cup holders (for anyone who has seen the intro to the movie Bad Boys).

For the first time watching e3 live. EA was amazing. Mirror's Edge 2. But also, Ubisoft. Just makes the best trailers. And hilarious ones.

It is 3 am and I am waiting for the Sony conference. It is the one I most look forward to, even though it starts at 4 am here. But I am a PS fanboy of sorts. Tomorrow, I finally have my doctors' appointment on my knee.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Got my laptop checked out and it seems I may need a new motherboard. I can't stop letting out heavy sighs.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Carnival week; day 2.

yesterday was day 1 but they shut down early for tornado watch. Lame. Still got pretty hammered.

If I can walk straight in 2 hours something went wrong. Talk to you guys laterrr

Got my laptop checked out and it seems I may need a new motherboard. I can't stop letting out heavy sighs.

Isn't needing a new motherboard for a laptop essentially needing a new laptop?

Isn't needing a new motherboard for a laptop essentially needing a new laptop?

Yes and no. It's a printer situation, sometimes its cheaper to just get a new printer than it is to buy more ink.

Also, Tornado watch seems like a valid reason to not have people on tall flimsy structures that are exposed to the elements.

Going to be buying my first car tomorrow. Really excited finally to get out of my 1997 year old ford. Getting a 2009 Kia Rio LX, 5 speed manual transmission. Bank approved me for the loan without my dad having to co-sign so I was really happy to hear that.

• Like 2

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Going to be buying my first car tomorrow. Really excited finally to get out of my 1997 year old ford. Getting a 2009 Kia Rio LX, 5 speed manual transmission. Bank approved me for the loan without my dad having to co-sign so I was really happy to hear that.

Didn't know cars could last 1997 years. :P

• Like 2