Today...

Leoo

You'd think that after having high notice and sales for the past two months gamers would know what Injustice is by now.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I'm one of those people who play good games, like Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Elder Scrolls and Ratchet and Clank.

OT: Raining here in Fiji today so I can't really do anything but eat, sleep, watch Cartoon Network and blog stuff.

Popoto.~<3

I'm one of those people who play good games, like Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Elder Scrolls and Ratchet and Clank.

Fighting games are good games too, they're just harder to get into. And with the exception of Final Fantasy, the games you listed are something that a kid could pick up and do well on, and I've enjoyed those games too.

Xbox one now has no required internet connection and makes used games normal.

Too late Microsoft. Pretty much everyone has made up their mind by now.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Good day today. Worked 0700-1600 today as a cashier at Wal-mart...not as bad as I thought it would be. Met my girlfriend for a early birthday dinner. And I got this wonderful gift:

ve0y9x.jpg

First mechanical wrist watch. Love it.

Going camping tomorrow with the family for my birthday on the 21st. Father is going to cook me a awesome dinner and going to get out of the house for a couple days.

Good day!

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

It also will be renamed the Xbox One-80.

I see what you did there...

I bought a Fijian man-skirt.

.... :3

Popoto.~<3

Good day today. Worked 0700-1600 today as a cashier at Wal-mart...not as bad as I thought it would be. Met my girlfriend for a early birthday dinner. And I got this wonderful gift:

ve0y9x.jpg

First mechanical wrist watch. Love it.

That watch will go great with your bald head.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

It also will be renamed the Xbox One-80.

I see what you did there...

I bought a Fijian man-skirt.

.... :3

Kinky.

When you get back we should go comatose on duty-free booze.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

only booze I'm bringing back is a rare rum which I'll only drink for celebrations like birthdays, new years etc.

but I do need to get on the piss. As of today I abused my ex for the first time, told him to go shove it, burnt the bracelet he gave me and I'm ready to start moving on.

....(after I discovered last night he had been cheating on me while I lived with him)

Popoto.~<3

burnt the bracelet

You got a wooden bracelet? If it was gold/silver, and you didn't use the pits of hell to burn it, a smelter would pay a good price for it.

So today I heard Scribblenauts Remix was available on the Play Store, and I prepared to throw a maximum of $5 towards them. Nope, 99c and US only. Since I enjoy the exercise of avoiding things wanting to kill me all the time I'm not moving to the US. No choice but to use the other way to get apps. :sad:

Wooden obv. Also yuno steam anymore?

I need new HDDs. Currently have $0. Old one broke, SSD is a temp measure.

You'd think that after having high notice and sales for the past two months gamers would know what Injustice is by now.

Totally followed that conversation. I bought Injustice a while back, but only put like 10 hours into it. Just can't find the time to actually get good at it.

Today(&yesterday) I got into a fight with my ex fiance over the fact that she's coming back "home" for a week and wanted to see everyone, but then last minute her new fiance told her she can't see me. So then she gave me this crazy like arms dealer ultimatum where I'd essentially have to use my friends as messengers to even remotely talk to her. Totally bogus. I told her I was done being 15. Then I went out and got back together with my other crazy ex. Because life. (atleast I got my shirt back)

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

what's a 2:2 and how is it different from a 2:1?

https://en.wikipedia..._classification

It's a grade below. As far as I know, it's an archaic naming system that somehow survived to the present day. From top to bottom, with the abbreviation in brackets;

• First Class Honours (1st)
  • Upper Second Class Honours (2:1)
  • Lower Second Class Honours (2:2)
  • Third Class Honours (3rd)
  • Ordinary Degree (Pass)

2:1 and 2:2 are pronounced two-one and two-two respectively. The latter is sometimes called a "Desmond". Basically I got a pretty middling grade, but I'm happy with it because that whole course was seriously hard.

Also, I totally should have checked whether Ginger had answered your question first.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Dealing with the fact that my little Massachusetts town has turned into a media circus. Cops, news vans, choppers, you name it.

Thanks a lot, Aaron Hernandez.

More things that comes out over this...more things doesn't look good for him. Just saw his cell phone that was broken and was confiscated by the police. Also a cleaning crew was hired by someone (MIght have been Aaron) to clean the house out on Monday I believe.

• Like 1

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

what's a 2:2 and how is it different from a 2:1?

https://en.wikipedia..._classification

It's a grade below. As far as I know, it's an archaic naming system that somehow survived to the present day. From top to bottom, with the abbreviation in brackets;

• First Class Honours (1st)
  • Upper Second Class Honours (2:1)
  • Lower Second Class Honours (2:2)
  • Third Class Honours (3rd)
  • Ordinary Degree (Pass)

2:1 and 2:2 are pronounced two-one and two-two respectively. The latter is sometimes called a "Desmond". Basically I got a pretty middling grade, but I'm happy with it because that whole course was seriously hard.

Also, I totally should have checked whether Ginger had answered your question first.

Tbh you should ban yourself for spamming the same post, tbh. :P

So microsoft was going to give me a $2500 debit card to live for my summer internship. I got it in the mail today, along with 3 other ones. It's so tempting to keep 10k, but I don't want to loose my job :(

2s0cxth.png

Dealing with the fact that my little Massachusetts town has turned into a media circus. Cops, news vans, choppers, you name it.

Thanks a lot, Aaron Hernandez.

More things that comes out over this...more things doesn't look good for him. Just saw his cell phone that was broken and was confiscated by the police. Also a cleaning crew was hired by someone (MIght have been Aaron) to clean the house out on Monday I believe.

They are saying he also intentionally destroyed his home security system which included video surveillance, as well the cell phone that got turned in to the authorities. He was apparently with the victim that night, and the victim was dating Hernandez' girlfriend's sister.

Regardless of whether he actually did it or not, he's clearly not innocent of any wrongdoing in this matter. Even if he somehow manages to get out of it unscathed, the court of public opinion has pretty much already spoken.

So microsoft was going to give me a $2500 debit card to live for my summer internship. I got it in the mail today, along with 3 other ones. It's so tempting to keep 10k, but I don't want to loose my job :(

It's probably a ploy to see if you're honest.