Today...

Leoo

Bonez, you are just too young to realize this.

Bloody hell, looking for apartment in a city where quarter of the population is students is almost like a full-time job. During summer, new apartments switch renters every day, situation is insane...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Got my Award Letter from uni today and saw I am able to apply for federal work study. Applied for the welcome desk job seeing as I can talk to total strangers very easily.,,because I work at Wal-Mart. Hopefully I'll get it :D

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Got my Award Letter from uni today and saw I am able to apply for federal work study. Applied for the welcome desk job seeing as I can talk to total strangers very easily.,,because I work at Wal-Mart. Hopefully I'll get it :D

Congrats and good luck :)

• Like 1

Tg_Ibe.png

Watching my kids tonight while my ex goes to a couple of shows downtown. I don't do it very often (she's the type who would always expect it if I did) and it's nice to have an extra evening with the boys.

I hope you don't mind me asking but how old are your kids, and is it ex-wife or just ex-girlfriend? Forgive me, I'm the tif newbie :\

Sorry, I just realized I forgot to respond to this. :oops: They're 9 and nearly 12 and It's my ex-wife (I don't talk to my ex-gf).

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Watching my kids tonight while my ex goes to a couple of shows downtown. I don't do it very often (she's the type who would always expect it if I did) and it's nice to have an extra evening with the boys.

I hope you don't mind me asking but how old are your kids, and is it ex-wife or just ex-girlfriend? Forgive me, I'm the tif newbie :\

Sorry, I just realized I forgot to respond to this. :oops: They're 9 and nearly 12 and It's my ex-wife (I don't talk to my ex-gf).

They're getting up there. I assume you've been training them to be Runescape pros since age 5, right?

Tg_Ibe.png

I'm not even sure that my AC could cool my room. Perhaps with fans circulating air and running it all day, but I prefer not too. Not a huge issue, the norm right now is about 29C at night with 45% humidity, which is just withing the range I can take without major sweating. My body has acclimated a bit to the temperature. People I might have up into my room find it insufferable, or even oppressive. Your dancing on the line of heavier perspiration though.

On the upside, the body expends a fair bit of energy to stay cool, as silly as that sounds, and you need to drink more water, which isn't really a bad thing (helps keep the kidneys working well). I get worried on the hot days, since the room can become uninhabitable, especially at the weeks start since I'm not here weekends, and it's easier to deal with if you don't take breaks.

Actually, having it feel like 37-38 with humidex wasn't that bad. That's a warm day at Disney World during spring break, and honestly, having Disney come to you is a pretty awesome feeling. Good feelings associated with good memories. For the people who have to work outside, it sucks, but I was just walking around in it.

EDIT: For posterity, I should probably keep the pics of my room in the post. The AC is under the window it goes in, in the second picture. That picture is looking right from the right side of the first picture, so you can see how its not directly helping my desk situation. Also, I found the third picture, taken from the desk, which should help you work out my floor plan. There are two fans. The tower fan is usually as seen. It can be remote operated, and I use it to make sleeping possible. The other fan currently sits on the floor near the mini fridge for when I am sitting at the desk. There is another set of windows behind the stairs, left of picture 1. Creates good cross ventilation.

[hide]

room2v.jpg

room4h.jpg

room3b.jpg

[/hide]

In Geology.

Welcome to the page of my birthyear.

And today was boring, slept til 4 PM, and been browsing net and gaming on iPad the whole day.

My sister majored in geology. Every gift she gets now is rock-related.

• Like 1

Had one of the worst headaches I've had in over a year...

Way too hot and I didn't drink enough water. My guess was the dehydration. Got home from work, did a quick jog (exercise helps my headaches for some reason), and took a cold shower. Now I'm reading TIF and other forums drinking water almost constantly.

Tomorrow's gonna be worse. Hotter than today and I work during the hotter part of the day.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I stabbed myself in the hand with a scraper a few days ago while scraping paint off my porch.

I was bleeding a lot, so I went inside to wrap it up. I then decided to clean up the blood before I dealt with it because I'd bled all over the floor, however this backfired when my mom walked in on me covered in blood and surrounded with blood stains and bloody paper towels.

A combination of blood loss, shock, and her screaming in my ear caused me to briefly pass out. It was a pretty embarassing sequence of events, honestly.

Oh and the day before that a bird crapped on me, but it hit one lens of my glasses without hitting my hair, face, or clothes at all. So I'm not sure whether to call that lucky or unlucky.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I spent a while today doodling stuff. Ended up with this guy:

K5EpRIu.png

I like him!

Why must gallery be dead :(...

what is he looking at?!

Tg_Ibe.png

And now I wait until mid-next week for Adobe to gimme my licence for CS6 Mastah collection. what a pain in the arse, gotta go through all these steps to prove im a student etc etc. Maybe your products wouldnt get pirated so much if you weren't total Nazis about your software.

Popoto.~<3

Or if they weren't so costly. I mean $3,949AU for the Master Collection? No wonder people pirate it. 1/10th of the price would be a lot more acceptable.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Unkn0wn, we used to have 10-year passwords, but a few years ago they turned them to 5-year passports, because we have biometrical data in a chip in our passports. And to stop that from aging, limit was reduced to 5 years.

Tomorrow, going to popchoir festival. To sing. Gonna be epic.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Can someone briefly explain the supreme court ruling thing that happen in America recently? I know we won a thing but what thing did we win?

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I'm not sure what "we" means, but in the past few days the US Supreme Court essentially endorsed marriage equality for same-sex couples in the (soon to be) 13 states which permit same-sex marriages. There was a law (Defence of Marriage Act) which had prevented same-sex married couples from obtaining the same federal benefits as heterosexual married couples; this was struck down by the Supreme Court, although was not totally invalidated.

I'm not sure what "we" means, but in the past few days the US Supreme Court essentially endorsed marriage equality for same-sex couples in the (soon to be) 13 states which permit same-sex marriages. There was a law (Defence of Marriage Act) which had prevented same-sex married couples from obtaining the same federal benefits as heterosexual married couples; this was struck down by the Supreme Court, although was not totally invalidated.

Ah okay it sounds pretty minor when it's put like that. Thanks for the info

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢