Today...

Leoo

Unkn0wn, we used to have 10-year passwords, but a few years ago they turned them to 5-year passports, because we have biometrical data in a chip in our passports. And to stop that from aging, limit was reduced to 5 years.

Tomorrow, going to popchoir festival. To sing. Gonna be epic.

Pretty sure we went the opposite. I think it said our 10-year ones have a chip, our 5-year ones don't.

If you look at the amount of money people can make using Adobe's products, the price for their software is pretty reasonable but for aspiring artists it is a pretty big out-of-pocket expense, which is why I would bet that most people's first experience with PS was through a pirated version.

tFtfA.jpg

Pretty sure we went the opposite. I think it said our 10-year ones have a chip, our 5-year ones don't.

5- and 10-year chips? When did this become AA? :P

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I don't have enough of a neckbeard to live in my basement year-round, my brother has that honour

I wish I was that lucky... My basement has no electrical outlets (barring one for the dryer).

5- and 10-year chips? When did this become AA? :P

You got something against AA?

Lately I've been getting more and more traffic going to my written blog that it's surprising. I've been getting something like 200 hits a day, which for someone no one has heard (or prob cares about) is alot.

I should really consider not being camera-shy and doing Vlogs already.

Popoto.~<3

Doing some work on my computer project at home. My parents are more computer savy than most, which is nice because it means their computer works quite nicely. Still taking a few minutes to go through a few things and get them working properly. Basic mantinence stuff. I also have to set the computer up for Java development, essentially installing jGrasp which I like, and the JDK I need.

It's actually kind of relaxing to be able to come into a computer in this state. Nothing major. A minutes reading to figure out why the AV wasn't updating properly, and then I'm just doing the latest Java updates and adding the JDK and jGrasp so I can do my work. It's infinately preferable to using peoples computers that have obvious problems, and holding back any comments because people don't like being told they are living computer poision.

I'll be spending a portion of my afternoon writing a program to play games of bingo, and possibly mentally kicking myself for forgetting the program I use to remote access my school directory, since I have a piece of another program I was planning to reuse for this. Not a big deal, I'll be able to slot it in after the weekend. Won't take more than a few minutes to write a placeholder and just avoid giving it input that will crash it (they never actually specified preventing that problem, but I feel like I should, especially if I already have the code to do it written).

• Like 1

Lately I've been getting more and more traffic going to my written blog that it's surprising. I've been getting something like 200 hits a day, which for someone no one has heard (or prob cares about) is alot.

I should really consider not being camera-shy and doing Vlogs already.

The longer you put off doing your vlog, the more pressure you'll put on yourself for to actually be any good when you start. My suggest to help with that pressure might be to starting recording episodes for a vlog, but not put them online until you feel comfortable with actually doing one. It takes practice.

tFtfA.jpg

So...got a new heli for the one that was damaged in the tree( gotta love amazon return policies) and bought a new one meant more for inside use. It's super stable...and I love it!

[Hide=New heli]

2mfdj45.jpg

2lwnfwi.jpg

314w0g8.jpg

2vdl741.jpg

vg7xn4.jpg[/hide]

My new hobby as well :D

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I hadn't really even realized from the pictures of the first helicopter that it was big enough for outside. Those things are all loads of fun though. I have a little Chinook style one that would definitely never fly outside.

Still say my favorite thing to fly is the osprey in Arma 2 wasteland though. I have fun with any of the choppers, but the osprey is something special. Nice to have a real chopper to fly though, even if it is 6 inches long.

I also think I should reconsider how I write programs. I need to find a better way to plan, think it through thoroughly. I spend more time than I might like rewriting things when I think of a better way, and am a serious risk for feature creep. Still, got the bulk of the work done. Some code to split up to make it less specialized, and a tweak to do the same, make it more reusable. Then I pretty much just need to write the game, something relaxing after writing the classes I need for it. When I'm done, the computer will know how to play bingo.

• Like 1

Those helicopters look pretty nice. How much was the one for inside use?

The one for inside use I got for $21. But that is because of the fact I pay for Amazon Prime. Still yet...it's only $60 without it. I'll link both the helis I bought and the reviews I wrote about them :)

http://www.amazon.co...0?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Bought this on a whim for indoor use. Took it right out of the box and feel in love with it. It's very solid and what I mean about that is it's just built good. After letting it charge a little bit and getting the controller I flew it in the house and was amazing about how stable it was. That is this things selling point in my opinion. With that though comes a drawback.

It's not very fast. In fact using it outside i found the breeze would move it more then it would on its own. So I would use this for indoor use only, and rarely take it outside.

http://www.amazon.co...=cm_cr-mr-title

I live in an area where it's impossible to have remote control planes and model rockets. A family member gave me a $75 gift card to amazon and I deiced to go on a limb and buy this, some spear parts and more batteries for it. I have to say I was very surprised on how easy it was to fly. It literally took me about 10 mins from unboxing it to flying it around the yard.

Only issue I found was this

The battery slot doesn't feel very sturdy. Im sure this is inherent issues with all of helis similar to this, but I am always very careful putting in and taking the battery out.

Besides that this thing is amazing and I love it and recommend it to anyone looking for a new hobby

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I got a remote control heli for my birthday a few months ago, but I still haven't flown it yet. Never can seem to have both batteries and the charger at the same time. Might go look again.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I also think I should reconsider how I write programs. I need to find a better way to plan, think it through thoroughly. I spend more time than I might like rewriting things when I think of a better way, and am a serious risk for feature creep. Still, got the bulk of the work done. Some code to split up to make it less specialized, and a tweak to do the same, make it more reusable. Then I pretty much just need to write the game, something relaxing after writing the classes I need for it. When I'm done, the computer will know how to play bingo.

There's a reason they attempt to teach engineers to flowchart before they code, even if they're only teaching them how to code in Matlab.

Oh, I did a UML diagram before I started writing, because I knew without it, my code would be an unmitigated disaster that would take twice as long to write. Good call, but I did a terrible job at really anticipating what I was going to do. I would also probably find it easier to approach the main program first as well, do a good sketch of how I want it to work. I would have a better idea of what I am doing with my other objects that way. Oh well, I have a couple more of these to do in the next few weeks, so I'm sure I'll work something out.

Gonna go on a BOAT on Tuesday. F yeah. Leaving country for the next two months.

Yesterday, went to the Pop choir festival. About 10k singers and 30k viewers. Emotion was incredible! And I was in the centre, in third row. As it was a choral fest, some songs were repeated. All songs are well known by the public... 30k people, singing at the same song.

No voice tonight...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc