Today...

Leoo

i wish i was rich enough to the point where i could spend $40 ironically

T'was only $30 dollars. Also, I was being serious. I am now addicted to the game and have 5 hours logged since I bought it 8 hours ago.

T'was only $30 dollars. Also, I was being serious. I am now addicted to the game and have 5 hours logged since I bought it 8 hours ago.

Only $30.. I wish I was rich enough to add that word before $30.

I think I'd add the word 'only' before £7 for a game. Anything higher and I'm recalculating my finances for the week.

• Like 1

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Don't feel bad. Even with a job, that's not much less than I have left to spend on groceries every week.

tl;dr - don't get divorced. :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Bought a remote control helicopter with the Amazon gift card my sister got for me. Always wanted one but the money wasn't there until now :)

• Like 1

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Everyone is dissing on my purchase. The game is actually quite enjoyable. I play on multiplayer with friends and it is bomb.

Everyone is dissing on my purchase. The game is actually quite enjoyable. I play on multiplayer with friends and it is bomb.

What game?

What game?

I'm not dissing the purchase at all, it's just the use of the world "only". Then again it's true that it's much less than what games usually cost.

Bought a remote control helicopter with the Amazon gift card my sister got for me. Always wanted one but the money wasn't there until now :)

I, too, have always wanted a remote control helicopter. Once I get my other gift card, I'll have $25 in Amazon monies and will get either a MtG deck builder kit and a Feraligatr figure or possibly that. I need to see if there are good ones for little money.

• Like 1

Came back from that weeklong binge.

Free alcohol for a week - BAD IDEA. Seriously bad idea. The [bleep]ing hangover at the end of it... I think it takes me at least another week to recover.

Otherwise, coming back from Bulgaria to Estonia feels like coming to the North Pole. Well, not really, but from a week of sun and 35 cemtigrades to rain and 15 degrees just feels like it.

Also, I can get to numerous courses in both top universities in the country for free and without any competition. I did that well on exams. The trouble is, I don't know where to go to.

But for example, I got 91 points out of 100 in my English exam. And all our exams are seriously hard, only a handful of people if any can get 100 points in any subject every year. These exams are the same for every student in the country and to pass them you only need 20 points. With which some people fail.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Oh no, going out feels so guilty. You know if you're spending £15 on a night, you've basically half your food left for the rest of the week.

tl;dr - I need to get a job again.

You and me both. I've been trying but no calls yet.

I, too, have always wanted a remote control helicopter. Once I get my other gift card, I'll have $25 in Amazon monies and will get either a MtG deck builder kit and a Feraligatr figure or possibly that. I need to see if there are good ones for little money.

I have one. They're good fun.

It is one of my biggest flaws... I boast too much. Other people have told me and I know it myself, but it really is the only thing giving me self-confidence.

Never had anything to me besides my height and academic results, is the recurring theme around me head.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Welcome to page of my birthyear. Also I finally have a HDD to use again. It's nice having something stable to use again, even though it's only a 750GB HDD, and I think only 5400rpm. When I have some money I can finally upgrade it and get some additional HDDs. Hopefully I can get a job soon, my current one has me working 2 shifts up to 4 hours each. It's lose-lose for both of us as I don't work much, and they have to pay me for 4 hours for both shifts no matter how short they are.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Taking java again. Fun to get back into this, would help if I had gotten myself back up to speed first, or at least had a full nights rest. Oh well, got through it. It looks like this class took in a lot of people from the preceding class in the previous term which had a different teacher and might have gone a bit further, so the toString and equals methods we are expected to write were new to me. That's cool, though having the first lab right after that class was less so. Computer was having a fun time with saving, loading, compiling, and running programs, while working fine for every other program doing everything else. Probably spent a good 15% of the lab, or more, waiting for my computer to do something. Definitely going to be working on the labs ahead of time again if the computers are going to be like that. Appreciate being able to sit back and read the Java book while working too.

A few post back commented on how I was buying a remote control helicopter. Came in the mail today.

iz14ki.jpg

oaaujl.jpg

The thing is really cool. Fun to fly and to be honest easy to fly as well.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]