Today...

Leoo

Today Goon posted

Good day

• Like 1

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I went through a 5 hour phase of passing out and waking up in someone else's car each time. I think my friend's were just screwing with me while I wasn't awake, but it made for some very alarming seconds of "WHERE AM I" before seeing familiar faces and passing out again.

Now I'm home and I don't know where my car is. I have some phone calls to make lol

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Just get over yourself. I don't really mean this in an offensive sense. The key to public speaking is that the entire thing ISN'T ABOUT YOU.

The moment you begin to think introspectively ("what would they think about ME" "what are they seeing about ME" what if I do something wrong") is the moment whatever you have to say become pointless to you and thus you are focusing more on yourself and not the topic you are trying to explain etc etc

It's about whatever you are speaking about, etc. not you. So stop being focused on yourself and you'll find it is much easier to speak publicly.

That's good advice, I'll try it next time. Thank-you.

Today I played Crash Bandicoot for the first time in over a decade. I've still got 'it'. :)

I wouldn't mind serving jury duty, especially for something interesting. Preferably before I have a career going. We had one a while back where a whole bunch of people didn't show. It was so bad (as in, holding up cases because they didn't have a large enough jury pool) that the judge sent the Sheriff's onto the street and just started rounding people up, which they totally have the power to do, and provides a compelling reason for not walking past the courthouse. I should also clarify that in Canada, Sheriffs are the court police primarily handling court security and prisoner transport.

A LOT of people have gotten some fairly hefty fines out of it, which is nice to see in my opinion. You really should not have to send the police into the streets to round up random people like that.

Today I found out that our hot water heater was leaking. Not sure for how long, though it managed to turn the basement into a sauna. I didn't stay for the whole thing, think it was the pressure relief valve that just sort of gave up. Interesting day though.

I see that Tim is in Fiji, not really sure what to make of that (read the blog, helped, still not sure though). Do try to have fun though. Beautiful place I'm sure, and it's always nice to get away from the world for a bit.

Saw Man of Steel.

Great film.

Hung with some of my best friends, not a bad time.

Spent the whole day sober. Proud of myself.

[hide]still feel shitty about myself[/hide]

Saw Man of Steel.

Great film.

Hung with some of my best friends, not a bad time.

Spent the whole day sober. Proud of myself.

[hide]still feel shitty about myself[/hide]

Heard otherwise about the film.

You're cool and shit like that.

Cheer up mother[bleep]ing buttercup.

I also saw Man of Steel today. It was well-made and everything I guess, I just didn't personally enjoy it much. It felt very Transformers-esque in the sense that it was all BOOM EXPLOSIONS AHHH LOUD NOISES CONSTANT ACTION to the point where it was so over the top I was just zoning out and got pretty bored of it.

• Like 1

Just get over yourself. I don't really mean this in an offensive sense. The key to public speaking is that the entire thing ISN'T ABOUT YOU.

The moment you begin to think introspectively ("what would they think about ME" "what are they seeing about ME" what if I do something wrong") is the moment whatever you have to say become pointless to you and thus you are focusing more on yourself and not the topic you are trying to explain etc etc

It's about whatever you are speaking about, etc. not you. So stop being focused on yourself and you'll find it is much easier to speak publicly.

That's good advice, I'll try it next time. Thank-you.

Today I played Crash Bandicoot for the first time in over a decade. I've still got 'it'. :)

I agree with the advice. As someone who had 4 semesters in an anxiety group at school. I think that the cognitive restructurring was very helpful. Look for clues if you think people are really thinking negatively about what you say or your actions. Conformation bias is what to look for.

I also saw Man of Steel today. It was well-made and everything I guess, I just didn't personally enjoy it much. It felt very Transformers-esque in the sense that it was all BOOM EXPLOSIONS AHHH LOUD NOISES CONSTANT ACTION to the point where it was so over the top I was just zoning out and got pretty bored of it.

I t kind of was, but seeing the Krytonians [bleep] up the Earthlings was pretty awesome. Although I couldn't help but think that the world would go bankrupt attempting to fix all the collateral damage that was done in the film, only to have Superman puff out his chest and say "you're welcome"

Got a 2:2 in my degree in BEng Chemical Engineering. The module I failed got wiped from the record.

One friend got a 2:1, dad asked why I didn't get that. Screw them, I don't need their approval any more and they know it.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I t kind of was, but seeing the Krytonians [bleep] up the Earthlings was pretty awesome. Although I couldn't help but think that the world would go bankrupt attempting to fix all the collateral damage that was done in the film, only to have Superman puff out his chest and say "you're welcome"

The only places that got messed up were Metropolis and Smallville. It's take a long while to fix everything back up but it wouldn't make the world go bankrupt.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Me making people salty on Injustice with Green Lantern.

[hide=NSFW language]

injusticehate1_zps43555dae.jpg

injusticehate2_zps1dcf9bc1.jpg

[/hide]

oilup_zps4fe38caf.png

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

He's right though. Spammers aren't fun to play against.

Here's the thing though. I don't use Lantern's Might (the grab) as the only move I ever use. It's also a bit difficult to get in with GL anyway. Also It's not my fault he keeps jumping in at my face. Even though Lantern's Might has some decent range, is a great anti-air and a great combo starter, it is easily punishable on block. It's not my fault he chooses to press buttons instead of block.

edgeworthcomeatme_zps524b6fc2.gif

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0