Today...

Leoo

Going to be buying my first car tomorrow. Really excited finally to get out of my 1997 year old ford. Getting a 2009 Kia Rio LX, 5 speed manual transmission. Bank approved me for the loan without my dad having to co-sign so I was really happy to hear that.

Didn't know cars could last 1997 years. :P

Ah...crap...lmao.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Computer gave up the ghost for real today, the last journey from my uni residence was too much. Will build a new one next week. It's really amazing how Moore's law is still alive and kicking, pretty much everything is going to be 3 to 4 times more powerful.

It's sad to see my old friend go, and the cost of the components doesn't help, but on the other hand I'm looking forward to having an up-to-date computer again.

• Like 1

~ W ~

sigzi.png

The not pumping gas one is almost as bad as the one here in Fargo - any business can't be open until noon on Sundays, because of an old religious law. The only things open are gas stations, everything else has to close by midnight on Saturday.

2s0cxth.png

Going to be buying my first car tomorrow. Really excited finally to get out of my 1997 year old ford. Getting a 2009 Kia Rio LX, 5 speed manual transmission. Bank approved me for the loan without my dad having to co-sign so I was really happy to hear that.

Didn't know cars could last 1997 years. :P

I was unaware there were cars in the year 16. I should have paid closer attention in History classes.

• Like 1

Woo Australia, where nobody cares enough about religion to force these archaic laws on shops. I don't think there's anywhere here where people will fuel you up, it's all do it yourself. Although things are more expensive. Like the PS4, was gonna pre-order it in Aus and then noticed it was $150 less on Amazon. Even with shipping I'm saving enough for game on release and a year of ps+.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

We also have no religious laws on anything. Shops open every single day, 10-22 mostly (since that is how long alcohol could be sold in stores)

In other news, going to my first party with my orthosis. Gotta start living with that shit. Yay me.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

England has a trading law where large shops can only be open for 6 hours on a Sunday between certain times. Little corner shops can stay open for however long they want.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I woke up on the floor of my friend's garage with no idea how I got there and covered in sharpie tattoos.

God I love carnival week.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

We used to have heavier restrictions on retail stores being open on Sunday, and I think the reasoning was protection, ensuring that those that wanted to could go to church. Now we have so called Sunday Shopping, which allows the retail stores to open if they choose within a certain times, though there might also be something in there about not being allowed to force staff to work Sunday. Some stores open, some don't, since Saturday by far outdoes Sunday in terms of retail.

I don't think the restrictions ever applies to grocery or corner stores either (anyplace you could get food), and gas stations have always been open every day of the year.

We also have no religious laws on anything

10-22 mostly (since that is how long alcohol could be sold in stores)

Found a religious law for ya.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

To be honest, I don't think having a time limit on selling alcohol is a religious law. Something similar was passed here recently where night shops can't sell any strong liquor after midnight, in a country that's mostly secularized and that's lost its faith in the church years ago. It has more to do with trying to limit alcohol consumption late at night to avoid people drinking too much at a late hour, when they've probably already had quite a bit to drink.

AND...bought my new car...I like it, and got a good deal on it.

2009 Suzuki SX4, 5 speed manual

o588ap.jpg

2uxwx35.jpg

All and all a good day!

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I finally stopped procrastinating posting here.I honestly don't know why I was putting off visiting OT, though.

In other news my laptop somehow uninstalled League of Legends on its own accord. Apparently it running out of batteries and shutting off in the middle of a match I was playing with friends triggered some incredibly destructive glitch, although it certainly led to an interesting Skype conversation when I said I'd rejoin the game in 6 hours.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Caarrnival skanks are what's getting me through this week. that and the intense amount of alcohol I've consumed.

Last night:

5 bud light lime

5 twisted teas

3 shots of tequila

full bottle (like 750ml i think?) of UV Lemonade

half a pot brownie

not in that order

tonight: half bottle UV

5 beers

few rounds of bong

Got stood up tonight though so less "woo" mood. [bleep] it.

• Like 3

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I just did a small bodyweight workout, and have to get ready for work in 10 minutes.

What workout exactly? Finished watching Battleship online so far. It was great

Just a bunch of exercises put together using some advice from people.