Today...

Leoo

You guys should try listerine and nail polish remover 50:50 mix sometime if you really want to have fun.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Budlight Lime is kinda cheap and it's one of my favorite beers. As for "real" cheap beer, I go for PBR cause it's not all that bad.

Today I discovered Doritos Jacked Enchilada Supreme chips. Dear lord almighty dems is good.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Updated my blog and I plan on doing so whilst im here in Fiji (as I get free Internet) while I do some personal discovering while I'm here for the week. so you should totally read it.

Also spent $130 on a bottle of Rum. Fiji $. still about $70 but it's worth $130 AU so I saved ~45%.

Popoto.~<3

Lord that's some expensive rum. Unless $70 AU is worth like $35 USD

I'm disappointed no one made any 1984 references on page 1984 come to think of it

Bought my warped tour tickets today :D

skipped my first shift at work because they didn't give me a paycheck last week, which puts them at ~$1,400 in debt to me in the past year or so. My boss is so mad right now haha. I'm still going to the second shift, but only because I'm running a wedding, and I kind of can't not do that.

• Like 2

My favorite cheap beer, is free beer.

I came up with a few goals for summer which are to learn Processing + Cinder. I've already started with Processing earlier last week as I found a Coursera class for it online. I'm hoping to start working with Cinder by mid July.

• Like 1
tFtfA.jpg

My name is Furah and I have a drinking problem. I have none.

"I have a problem with alcohol; there's currently none inside me"

My only concern is that he's drinking UV :-X

Don't even try to knock UV. Best cheap vodka around.

Hello, my name is RpgGamer and I'm an alcoholic.

Just poked in here here to see what goes on in this thread, and I'm starting to think it's part drunken hookups, part complaints about work workand politics, and part actual life posts.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course. Every forum needs at least one purely social thread.

Implying I dont have actual life posts? :P

--

I think I was legally dead for a portion of last night. I had a late start because it was my best friend's birthday and his truck broke down (the starter needed to be replaced, and then when we installed a new one, the truck literally wouldn't stop running - even with no keys in it!). Started drinking around 730 or 8. Something like that. Housed like 9 twisted in an hour, then 50/50 split a bottle of UV with my other friend. Smoked a bit and passed out somewhere in the 1am range. Woke up on my friend's garage floor again at 830am. Second time this week. Got kicked awake by my sister around noon to drop her off at her final exam because her friend bailed on her. 99% sure I was still drunk. It's only just now starting to fade honestly.

I <3 carnival week.

But today, I think I might take it easy on the alcohol. Although I was going to go to a wedding...

UV is trash man, I will stand by that. Flavored vodka makes me want to puke just thinking about it though, so that may be why. For an extra like $2 a handle, you can get Smirnoff which is a ton more drinkable. And for like $10 more a handle you can get really good vodka. I don't know, even being as poor as I am, I'd rather spend $30 on a nice handle of Vodka than $20. But I need a lot less to get drunk for sure, so it's probably more worth it for me.

Although in all fairness, I drank vodka that was $11 a handle for a long time so I'm not one to talk haha.

Also, Happy Father's Day to any fathers here.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

It's that time of year again: I've got my Latin exam tomorrow (or should I say, later). I'm still really ill-prepared, and looking at an all-nighter. On the bright side, it should be the last one of my life, and my grades for Latin have been good so far this year so I doubt I'll fail or anything. After that exam, there's 4 more days of exams for me, but the exam period will be pretty much over for me.

Bought my warped tour tickets today :D

I just got back from my lil' roadtrip to Warped which was yesterday. It was loads of fun, and I didn't really even get sunburned. I mostly went for The Story So Far, and they were great. Got to talk to them for a bit during their signing too.

• Like 1

My buddy is friend's with the drummer from Handguns, so I'm hoping I get to hang with them and The Story so Far for a bit! And I See Stars...and like a [bleep] ton of other bands...I love Warped haha. Chiodos is a must.

Today I discovered Goodwin Games is the best show on TV this season. I actually cried. And laughed. At the same time. Far too good.

It's 7:10 am here. Just got out of the shower. Didn't see my bed tonight. It's actually the first time I stay awake all night to study (and I doubt it'll be my last), and while it's my own stupid fault for procrastinating it actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Hell, I actually kind of enjoyed it a bit, and I'm feeling pretty good right now too, instead of the usual tiredness after a short night's sleep.

Stay updated for my crash later today, I guess.

I thought listerine was methanol (the stuff that makes you blind), hence why you aren't supposed to swallow. Then again, that seems like a lawsuit waiting to happen, so I'll have to read the label next time.

I am getting a bit tired of waiting for summer. Going from awesome weather with sun burns to long pants and jackets from day to day, with way too much rain. Kind of tiring. Want to get one of the jet skis back in the water. One from last summer is missing a part, which is find by me, since that means I can probably make sure its the red one going in this year. It's probably the most suited to making the trip into the ocean. Nice throttle control, and the most reliable engine. It's also got more power than last years.

Jet skiing is awesome, I remember doing it with some friends a few summers back. Was the first time I'd reached 100 km/h myself, felt so exhilarating.

Anyway, survived the night and the subsequent day. First time I actually pull an all-nighter and manage to stay awake all day (though it got rough at times). The test went pretty well so I'm happy. Now to go to bed early.

My boss scheduled me for a 5am report into a 3pm double right into a 6am report tranfer to a 4pm second.

In other words I have to be clocked in and working from

5am-midnight [Friday]

(break)

6am-midnight [saturday]

(break)

9am-6pm(?) [sunday]

(break)

9am-6pm [monday]

(off)

I guess that's what happens when you piss off your boss haha. And if he thinks I'm gonna be sober that whole time, he's got another thing coming.

Good day at work today.

Long shift.

Lotsa tips.

Drove like in Fast&Furious

I was a semi-manager for a bit

• Like 1

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Whenever I have to do any form of prolonged public speaking, I have horrible heart palpitations. I mean, it literally feels like my heart is pounding through my chest, and I start to get tingling in the tips of my fingers (classic symptom of hypoxia secondary to panic attack). Sure, I'm nervous, but I'm not really nervous about anything I need to say so much as what others will think of me if I start stumbling over words and stuff, which is obviously a self-fulfilling prophecy. I try to ignore the heart symptoms but it gets stronger and stronger until I find it difficult to speak.

I've always been told that that's something that will just get easier with time, but it happened last night in front of just ten people. I'm 23 now and if anything it's remained the same since I was when I first had to do it at 14. Is that normal?

Just get over yourself. I don't really mean this in an offensive sense. The key to public speaking is that the entire thing ISN'T ABOUT YOU.

The moment you begin to think introspectively ("what would they think about ME" "what are they seeing about ME" what if I do something wrong") is the moment whatever you have to say become pointless to you and thus you are focusing more on yourself and not the topic you are trying to explain etc etc

It's about whatever you are speaking about, etc. not you. So stop being focused on yourself and you'll find it is much easier to speak publicly.

To Unspam:

I'm leaving for Italy tomorrow, and am super excited. However I have a long car ride/plane ride with my Grandfather, which much to my sadness, I don't know him that well. So hopefully it won't be too awkward and I can get to know him really well over the next few weeks.