Today...

Leoo

Just finished applying to universities. Ended up applying to geology, business and environmental technology. Should be in without contest in geology and environmental technology, lacking .4 contest points for being in at business... I have a hard decision to make, should I get into all of them.

Applying to universities is made hell easy in here, could get it done online in 5 minutes... ALL universities use one online system for applying, and we also have standardized national exams. And all the results come together, nice and easy. I do not have to print out a single paper or travel anywhere.

Bet that makes you guys jealous, eh? :P

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Only in the top 1% in the world. Tartu university is older than any university in North America and is third only to Copenhagen and Uppsala universities in Northern Europe. In here, Carl Ernst von Baer discovered the egg cell. Numerous important scientific advancements have been made here. I think it is good enough university for me.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

That looks so fragile.

I have one, I've flown the thing into a fan on max speed before and it tanked it easily. I probably should pay more attention while I'm flying it though :roll:

Tg_Ibe.png

I've now officially graduated high school.

Our band (featuring one of our friends on piano) played a cover of

at our graduation ceremony, and people were really happy about it. Some even said it was the best performance out of three at the ceremony, which I'm incredibly happy to hear because all three the songs were at a really high level. And I also got a lot of compliments on my singing, way more than I ever excepted. All of which made me really happy before I left out on the town to drink. Now I'm back, and feeling pretty satisfied.

Now for three months of summer holidays. Awesome.

Only in the top 1% in the world. Tartu university is older than any university in North America and is third only to Copenhagen and Uppsala universities in Northern Europe. In here, Carl Ernst von Baer discovered the egg cell. Numerous important scientific advancements have been made here. I think it is good enough university for me.

All thanks to the CCCP!

zm5w.png

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I've now officially graduated high school.

Our band (featuring one of our friends on piano) played a cover of

at our graduation ceremony, and people were really happy about it. Some even said it was the best performance out of three at the ceremony, which I'm incredibly happy to hear because all three the songs were at a really high level. And I also got a lot of compliments on my singing, way more than I ever excepted. All of which made me really happy before I left out on the town to drink. Now I'm back, and feeling pretty satisfied.

Now for three months of summer holidays. Awesome.

Congrats man, should post a vid of your band. Enjoy your holiday.

Tg_Ibe.png

Watching episodes of Psych. It's a interesting and funny show.

I watched a few episodes of that on Netflix but that type of show can only keep me entertained for so long, and 40min episodes seems like a bit much. I enjoyed Rules of Engagement and How I Met Your Mother much more.

Tg_Ibe.png

It started raining (again) this morning, and according to the weather network, it's supposed to rain for at least the next week. <_< What happened to June being warm and sunny? First we have cold weather until the middle of May and now this? It's like Mother Nature doesn't look at the calender at all.

I was really nervous about breaking my sister's kids. 15 years later, I've come to realize two things.

1) Babies bounce

2) Compared to the things kids get up to on their own, sitting in my arms is astonishingly safe.

Exactly. My kids are 9 and (nearly) 12 and believe you me, there's many time where I wish they were that small again. At least then I'd know what they were doing. :P

So...only another year before we start seeing the Kaida spawn here on OT...right?

Today I actually had a good day. I haven't been around much due to work, having a girlfriend now, and my buddy having an open house for the next 2 weeks. good times.

But today, I cleaned my room for the first time in ~17 years. Yeah. I'm old. And I never clean my room. But damn, the nostalgia I felt going through that mess...I found original Beast Wars with original boxes, old school ass playmobil's, legos out the wazu, kinex, original 90s kenner star wars figures, original justice leage heroes action figures, a whole slew of micro machines and hot wheels....

i wish I had a kid to relive my childhood with :/

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

just a reminder that the best place to get yr news is literally a shit quality youtube livestream

e- also australia's government just melted down into a pile of hot goat shit. good day to do up a nice cocktail of bleach and rat poison, you can call it "the rudd"

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

^shitstorm's galore in Canberra.

It started raining (again) this morning, and according to the weather network, it's supposed to rain for at least the next week. <_< What happened to June being warm and sunny? First we have cold weather until the middle of May and now this? It's like Mother Nature doesn't look at the calender at all.

I was really nervous about breaking my sister's kids. 15 years later, I've come to realize two things.

1) Babies bounce

2) Compared to the things kids get up to on their own, sitting in my arms is astonishingly safe.

Exactly. My kids are 9 and (nearly) 12 and believe you me, there's many time where I wish they were that small again. At least then I'd know what they were doing. :P

So...only another year before we start seeing the Kaida spawn here on OT...right?

Today I actually had a good day. I haven't been around much due to work, having a girlfriend now, and my buddy having an open house for the next 2 weeks. good times.

But today, I cleaned my room for the first time in ~17 years. Yeah. I'm old. And I never clean my room. But damn, the nostalgia I felt going through that mess...I found original Beast Wars with original boxes, old school ass playmobil's, legos out the wazu, kinex, original 90s kenner star wars figures, original justice leage heroes action figures, a whole slew of micro machines and hot wheels....

i wish I had a kid to relive my childhood with :/

wait, your dating again?

Popoto.~<3

Loving the beaches here in Monopoli. It's so freaking beautiful, plus the water is warm and clear and etc. i don't ever want to go home. But I miss my family friends like crazy, and not gonna lie it's kinda lonely here.

Getting to know some italian's my age, they're gonna show me around on Friday which hopefully will be an adventure worth remembering.

Loving the beaches here in Monopoli. It's so freaking beautiful, plus the water is warm and clear and etc. i don't ever want to go home. But I miss my family friends like crazy, and not gonna lie it's kinda lonely here.

Getting to know some italian's my age, they're gonna show me around on Friday which hopefully will be an adventure worth remembering.

Is it a pain trying to communicate with everyone?

As for me, I've been in a city about 3 hours away from my home town living in a hotel for a few nights. Nothing too exciting going on here. I have yet to see a girl anywhere close to my age to hit on. They serve free breakfast and dinner, have an open gym, and a swimming pool- so I'm pretty happy. I have to return home later this evening because I have work tonight and couldn't reschedule, which is pretty lame since I was supposed to stay up here another night. At least I'll return home to an alright internet connection and my dog. I find it pretty sad that all I have to look forward to about home is better internet and a pet dog. I wish my life was as exciting as some of you guys.

Tg_Ibe.png

It's cray-cray here today! Cops everywhere, so many choppers you'd think there was an air raid. I love being a delivery driver. -.- looks like Hernandez will be arraigned any minute now. You can't get anywhere the courthouse.

• Like 1

So, today.

Woke up at noon feeling kind of groggy, but whatever. Found out about DOMA being overturned, etc., was like, "yeah!" then decided to go on with my plans for the day, namely to get a Nintendo Points card so I had something to do the rest of this week. So I borrow my dad's truck, and the radio was on some conservative station, playing (I think) Rush Limbaugh. It took approximately five seconds before he said something that made me want to scream and drive into the ditch. So I've been frustrated about that. Proceeded to drive around town looking for somewhere to get the card, and everywhere I went did not have it. I hit four stores before I found cards, because everywhere was out of stock or just didn't carry them. And KMart didn't have the 1000 point cards, so I spent an extra $10 I'll never use again. Came home, went to set up my wii, and now I can't find any of the cables for it. So yeah, 2 hours into today, and it has already been super frustrating. And considering how yesterday went - I'm just done with everything. Ugh.

On top of all that, I think my collarbone is getting worse. I might actually have to go see a doctor about it. I broke it just before Christmas, but never saw anyone about it, and I don't think it set properly, because I can feel the break through my skin, and it's not replicated on the other side. So, that's great. Probably expensive and painful, and it might just put me out of detasseling for the summer. Everything I want.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Played some Dungeoneering, fired up my PS2 again and played some games for short amounts of time. They are still good. Also had to go to the bank to keep a College account to avoid fees since i haven't graduated yet

So, today.

Woke up at noon feeling kind of groggy, but whatever. Found out about DOMA being overturned, etc., was like, "yeah!" then decided to go on with my plans for the day, namely to get a Nintendo Points card so I had something to do the rest of this week. So I borrow my dad's truck, and the radio was on some conservative station, playing (I think) Rush Limbaugh. It took approximately five seconds before he said something that made me want to scream and drive into the ditch. So I've been frustrated about that. Proceeded to drive around town looking for somewhere to get the card, and everywhere I went did not have it. I hit four stores before I found cards, because everywhere was out of stock or just didn't carry them. And KMart didn't have the 1000 point cards, so I spent an extra $10 I'll never use again. Came home, went to set up my wii, and now I can't find any of the cables for it. So yeah, 2 hours into today, and it has already been super frustrating. And considering how yesterday went - I'm just done with everything. Ugh.

On top of all that, I think my collarbone is getting worse. I might actually have to go see a doctor about it. I broke it just before Christmas, but never saw anyone about it, and I don't think it set properly, because I can feel the break through my skin, and it's not replicated on the other side. So, that's great. Probably expensive and painful, and it might just put me out of detasseling for the summer. Everything I want.

I broke my collarbone a few years ago, I went to the doctor for it and all they did was give me a sling and let it heal on its own. It is bent out and it looks kind of funny but I never think much of it and I have no irritation with it. Unless yours is giving you pain or you can't move your arm normally or something then I wouldn't worry about it.

Tg_Ibe.png

My sister's friend was selling off all of his DVDs so I bought 10 of them. It cost me $25 total.

I also finally got a call about a job, only to find out the location that is actually hiring is a 90 minute bus ride (actually 3 buses, with a wait at each transfer) away. I'm not hurting for money (far from it, really) so I'll try to find something closer. I might have taken it if not for 3 things ALL applying to the situation:

1- I would have 3 hours of travel and not be guaranteed a full shift

2- It deals with customers, and I am not a people person, and

3- I have a deep-seated fear of Public Transit and 3 hours a day would be a nightmare.

A few post back commented on how I was buying a remote control helicopter. Came in the mail today.

[snipocopter]

[Flying machine]

The thing is really cool. Fun to fly and to be honest easy to fly as well.

Does your baldness affect the radio signal between the controller and helicopter at all?

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

Nah man, Tartu University was built WAY before the CCCP. And well, they left us with one hell of a health care system, which is awesome, but we were also like dozens of times poorer than you guys. If you had a car, you were the man of the town.

Today, went to the beach. With classmates. Had some good time. Played volleyball. Stepped into a hole without my orthosis = pain like hell. Luckily only for a short burst. My knee is full of fluid again though.

Also had shisha. And beer. And swam a bit. Awesome weather. Rare around here. Also took my final diploma from the school. Never have to go to this lousy place again.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Got home today, sitting at work now on break.

Nothing too interesting has happened and I dont really expect anything to happen.

My new boss started tonight, she seems kind of intimidated by all of us new kids. I think ill grow to like her.

Tg_Ibe.png