Today...

Leoo

Toblerone...cocktails...?

Please tell me this is a drink that tastes like Toblerone bars, because that sounds pretty awesome.

I also feel like I am going to have to check the news before I go to bed.

Got a newborn baby staying at our house seen as though the father cannot sort himself out. I'm still a little scared holding tiny humans, they're just too fragile.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Got a newborn baby staying at our house seen as though the father cannot sort himself out. I'm still a little scared holding tiny humans, they're just too fragile.

I was really nervous about breaking my sister's kids. 15 years later, I've come to realize two things.

1) Babies bounce

2) Compared to the things kids get up to on their own, sitting in my arms is astonishingly safe.

Literally lol'd quite hard.

It started raining (again) this morning, and according to the weather network, it's supposed to rain for at least the next week. <_< What happened to June being warm and sunny? First we have cold weather until the middle of May and now this? It's like Mother Nature doesn't look at the calender at all.

I was really nervous about breaking my sister's kids. 15 years later, I've come to realize two things.

1) Babies bounce

2) Compared to the things kids get up to on their own, sitting in my arms is astonishingly safe.

Exactly. My kids are 9 and (nearly) 12 and believe you me, there's many time where I wish they were that small again. At least then I'd know what they were doing. :P

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Yesterday I had my last exam as a high school student (that's if I don't need to redo any of them, which I strongly doubt). Celebrated by spending all day at the beach in not so nice weather, and then going to Bruges and staying up all night at a party.

Now it's time for summer, and having all the time in the world and no responsibilities for just a few months.

It started raining (again) this morning, and according to the weather network, it's supposed to rain for at least the next week. <_< What happened to June being warm and sunny? First we have cold weather until the middle of May and now this? It's like Mother Nature doesn't look at the calender at all.

Yeah and it's pretty much like that everywhere. Still on my work-term in France, been there since may and it's a 2 month work term rather than the usual 6 weeks, but I can still count the days without rain on my fingers Already can't wait to go back to Canada... Then again there are floods a bit everywhere in France especially near the mountains.

Let's not forget the flooding currently happening in Alberta (Canada) as well, over 175k people had to get out of their homes in Calgary and other towns a bit north of Calgary, though the floodwaters seem to be receding (According to a few news sources).

Even if we have a lot of rain I guess we can count ourselves lucky :S.

Rule 34 dude.

• Like 5

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

While I was away camping my sister gave me a 75$ gift card for Amazon through email. I have no idea what to get though. Besides this my birthday was awesome. 22... feels weird to say that :)

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

omg Toblerone cocktails are heavenly.

Suffice to say I'll be drinking a few of those at dinner tonight. Heading back home to Australia tomorrow @ lunch.

They sound good.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

So my mum went to the temple to get a letter for my cousin's kid(it's quite literally opening the holy book on a random page and choosing the first letter of the page) and they procured the letter ਅ , a.k.a. Aira, a.k.a. A. I'm now trying to convince them Arya, from the badass Arya Stark, is a good name. It sounds Indian enough right?

• Like 3

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

So my mum went to the temple to get a letter for my cousin's kid(it's quite literally opening the holy book on a random page and choosing the first letter of the page) and they procured the letter ਅ , a.k.a. Aira, a.k.a. A. I'm now trying to convince them Arya, from the badass Arya Stark, is a good name. It sounds Indian enough right?

Fanfic to the max.

Spent part of the weekend with my brother. He had a party last night during the hockey game, mostly for the husbands of all the women attending a friends bachelorette party. Fun times. Also helped him finish off his lower deck and a couple other odd jobs. Also got to drive the Yukon XL for a bit. BIG freaking truck. It's both much longer, and a bit wider than anything I have driven before (it fit the foosball table in the back seat with space to spare). At least a few feet in length over my parent's SUV (Pathfinder), and maybe 4 to 6 inches wider. Drives quite nicely. Also, it has the same "I'm a boss" feel to it that a Hummer does.

Classes and schedule for the fall. Going to be a poly sci and global studies majors. The topic for the seminar is Rhetoric in U.S crises.

421799_605095969524265_1327121981_n.jpg

1044167_605095996190929_1780305973_n.jpg

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

This feeling of doing whatever I like whenever I like feels so much better than my life has been the past few years.

It's been exam after exam, with lots of things to do. It's nice to be carefree and play games for a bit, so I might be coming back to Runescape. I start playing a game and think "Shouldn't I be studying?" And then realise, oh wait, I don't have to since I'm done with exams!

I finished on Wednesday with a pretty crap Chemistry exam, but oh well, I was exhausted by that time, and I'm pretty sure I have what I need for University.

Now, I am reading 50 shades of Grey with a shameful smile on my face, learning to rap to German hip-hop and dancing around.

I'm going to sort out accomodation and student loans tomorrow, yay....

People keep throwing fireworks around and it's the middle of June so I don't really understand why, but it's annoying when I'm trying to sleep :?

Oh, and I found the time to sort out my tipit profile which I hadnt touched in ages

Rule 34 dude.

I probably shouldn't judge, but "On Facebook, so your co-workers can see" might be one of the worst possible ways to invoke Rule 34.

Maybe that is also why adult site videos don;t have a share option on facebook but on twitter and others.